Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why everyone always blames the guy if he fails with women

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Women, what are they ? how do they function ? .... well, they are human beings just like us, they function in a pretty similiar fashion to us men, they have their own quirks, habits and a bit different way of thinking but overall they are still human beings with feelings, emotions and the ability to make decisions, yet i see a lot of men be it here or anywhere really shaming other men for not getting the desired results, which i find ignorant to say the least .

It really surprises me how its never the womans fault, even men who say women are always wrong will sh*t on your once they find out you didnt sleep with a chick or it didnt work out, and will start blaming you and telling you how your game is weak and youre this and that ...etc

Iam sorry but that is not true, women choose to study, to get into college, to like certain foods, to travel to accept invitations from certain men while rejecting others, they are fully functioning human beings and your success with them is not 100% dependant on you, you can be the coolest, greatest dude ever and she still doesnt want you, it doesnt mean youre bad,weak, lack game or skills or that you are a loser like a lot of men seem to think ...

been to this party a couple days ago, met 3 friends who are all girls, two of them had no interest in dancing with any man whatsoever no matter how many hit on them, while the third chick was jumping on every dude that got within 2 meters range, they never drank any alcohol and were as sober as one can get, yet two refused to get with any guy (no not lesbians i know them) while the third was horny af .... what does that tell us ? were the guys the issue ? was the dude who approached the 3rd girl a cooler guy with game and the one who approache the other two a loser with no game ? no not at all , different girls with different personalities and priorities thats all there is to it .

this was a real life example of how its not always the guys fault , even if you do everything right sometimes she just acts crazy for no reason or doesnt wanna get more intimate with you or wants something serious not s3x ... heck sometimes she wants jus attention or a backup plan, i know because i've been there, i had girls i was so smooth with, confident and the attraction was high only for them to flake on me or just ignore me after a while for no apparent reason, while others didnt seem as interested but turned out to be actually into me and it developed into more than just flirting and one date ......

I feel like its never the girls fault, its always the guys fault " youre a loser with no game" , " you dont know how to manipulate her feelings or attract her " .... well while i do believe you can manipulate women , most arent that easy to manipulate and cant be manipulated ,and there is no secret formula that turns you into cazanova ... and all of these men who claim to walk into any place and sleep with any woman they choose in under and hour are full of sh*t .... most of them are actually hitting the bars/clubs and getting drunk chicks who have zero standards .

what do men that get laid ( that i know ) have that other men dont have :
1- looks
2- sometimes money
3- luck, sheer ol' luck
4- confidence (not even a deciding factor , i met guys with no confidence who get laid ... luck )

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The environment is the deciding factor, if there is anything close to "game", it comes after being in the right place and being good looking enough for her taste.

The power a guy has is to improve himself and take action to improve his chances, I bet on a goodlooking blue pilled guy in college over a red pilled average guy in everyday world.

I see plenty of guys getting girls left and right somewhere and fail miserably somewhere else, the opposite is true too, unless their "game" is available only somewhere, thats not the deciding factor.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
The environment is the deciding factor, if there is anything close to "game", it comes after being in the right place and being good looking enough for her taste.

The power a guy has is to improve himself and take action to improve his chances, I bet on a goodlooking blue pilled guy in college over a red pilled average guy in everyday world.

I see plenty of guys getting girls left and right somewhere and fail miserably somewhere else, the opposite is true too, unless their "game" is available only somewhere, thats not the deciding factor.
i do believe that as well, for example at my previous job despite there being a bunch of other dudes and some of them were good looking it was obvious that girls found me the most good looking, i also speak 3 languages, and was pretty smart and far different from the rest ( it was a manual labor job btw ) and for that reason girls were always attracted to me, i dated 2 chicks and both of them adored me .

even after enrolling in college chicks were always telling me how good looking they find me and how charming, i wasnt doing much or anything out of the ordinary and iam a pretty poor guy , i lack money but try to make it up in other ways ... as a result i had a lot of dates and talked to plenty of chicks, however a lot of them wanted attention, yes a lot of the girls that would flirt with me and try to attract me had bfs and wanted an attention source or some emotional action to spice up their relationship, which is why they acted hot and cold ... its all about the enviroment,i stopped bieliving that its the mans fault for not getting girls cause sometimes its just no possible, sometimes you simply do not have what it takes to score the chicks you want and should be realistic .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It surprises you lol

Women are hypocrites. They crater smv running through Chad's and then, they cling to the victim narrative only, smv has plummeted, and zero ****s are given.

Women get the ring regardless of kill count. Regardless of age or poor lifestyle. Cucks are raising Chad's baby.

It's easy to navigate. You lead. She follows or next set. Repeat till dead or **** falls off. Most guys are pathetic making stunting a cake walk.
Women, what are they ? how do they function ? .... well, they are human beings just like us, they function in a pretty similiar fashion to us men, they have their own quirks, habits and a bit different way of thinking but overall they are still human beings with feelings, emotions and the ability to make decisions, yet i see a lot of men be it here or anywhere really shaming other men for not getting the desired results, which i find ignorant to say the least .

It really surprises me how its never the womans fault, even men who say women are always wrong will sh*t on your once they find out you didnt sleep with a chick or it didnt work out, and will start blaming you and telling you how your game is weak and youre this and that ...etc

Iam sorry but that is not true, women choose to study, to get into college, to like certain foods, to travel to accept invitations from certain men while rejecting others, they are fully functioning human beings and your success with them is not 100% dependant on you, you can be the coolest, greatest dude ever and she still doesnt want you, it doesnt mean youre bad,weak, lack game or skills or that you are a loser like a lot of men seem to think ...

been to this party a couple days ago, met 3 friends who are all girls, two of them had no interest in dancing with any man whatsoever no matter how many hit on them, while the third chick was jumping on every dude that got within 2 meters range, they never drank any alcohol and were as sober as one can get, yet two refused to get with any guy (no not lesbians i know them) while the third was horny af .... what does that tell us ? were the guys the issue ? was the dude who approached the 3rd girl a cooler guy with game and the one who approache the other two a loser with no game ? no not at all , different girls with different personalities and priorities thats all there is to it .

this was a real life example of how its not always the guys fault , even if you do everything right sometimes she just acts crazy for no reason or doesnt wanna get more intimate with you or wants something serious not s3x ... heck sometimes she wants jus attention or a backup plan, i know because i've been there, i had girls i was so smooth with, confident and the attraction was high only for them to flake on me or just ignore me after a while for no apparent reason, while others didnt seem as interested but turned out to be actually into me and it developed into more than just flirting and one date ......

I feel like its never the girls fault, its always the guys fault " youre a loser with no game" , " you dont know how to manipulate her feelings or attract her " .... well while i do believe you can manipulate women , most arent that easy to manipulate and cant be manipulated ,and there is no secret formula that turns you into cazanova ... and all of these men who claim to walk into any place and sleep with any woman they choose in under and hour are full of sh*t .... most of them are actually hitting the bars/clubs and getting drunk chicks who have zero standards .

what do men that get laid ( that i know ) have that other men dont have :
1- looks
2- sometimes money
3- luck, sheer ol' luck
4- confidence (not even a deciding factor , i met guys with no confidence who get laid ... luck )

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not always the guy fault.

But guys are compared based on ''results''.

Not getting a girl is seen as ''not having results''.

Relationships/Dating goes both ways, but the perspective are still geared towards the man, especially if a woman accept to go a on date with you... it's ''supposed to be a instant success'' (unless you screw up)

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
It is also a real life example of how rejection is a staple in the game and should never be taken to heart. There have been many instances where I felt I did nothing wrong and still failed, but that's life. That's part of it.

But, there is certainly a difference between faulting a man for not winning over a woman who was never interested to begin through no fault of his own, and faulting a man over not winning over a woman who IS in the market, who DID show interest, etc. If this man failed with that one woman who WAS jumping on "any dude within 2 meters range", would it still be through no fault of his own? Possibly. It may still be possible he legitimately did nothing wrong and that he just didn't pique her particular tastes, but the odds of that being true go way down when women display clear IOIs and high ILs in that very same man prior to his failure.

Is it possible some women are just bat sh*t crazy, irrational, AWs who deserve all the blame for any particular man's failure? Absolutely. Without question. But these are very often the very same low-quality, bar fly, zero standard types that you speak of. Such a man should know better than to wonder what he did wrong and what he can do better next time to win with these lower-quality types. A man who crows about landing such low-quality types should be faulted all the same as those who fail to succeed with higher quality women.

All that being said, this should not be about blame. It should be about AWARENESS. A man should be aware of the possible things he may be doing wrong when failing with women who ARE in the market and have shown CLEAR interest. It is in being aware of common mistakes that will help a man determine the very crux of the topic up for discussion here; it will give him an idea on whether it was him who actually did something wrong or if it was just not meant to be outside of his power even when doing right.

The general idea is that if she agrees on a date or she shows the slightest interest in you and then she is uninterested , then you f*cked up and should work on your game ... that assumption is made logical by guys who have a lot of success with women, but these guys often dont mention what kind of women they go out with, where and what they do to go out ... take me for example iam poor af ( i have a job) come from a not so high status family, it will take me few years before iam financially stable, i have no car or place, but iam smart, i can be smooth and charming, i dont care much about rejection and as stated by a lot of people (guys and girls ) iam a very good looking guy .... i usually do my best with what i have, i know when an average looking rich guy shows up i will lose the chick, iam very aware of that and i accepted that , in fact most of the chicks that show a lot of interest in me and are hot turn out taken, but i stopped caring, if they dont care then why should i ?

my experiece has been a bit different i always go for quality girls or at least the girls that i think are quality , you know attractive, smart, take care of themselves, come from a good, healthy background, with good family ties ...etc, but these are the kind of girls that are the most emotionally unstable , my last experienced was with a chick who randomly blocked and unlcoked me, would text me then disappear for a while, obviously i didnt fall for it , of course i never told her to f*Ck off or anything but i played it cool and went to get other chicks, and such behaviour is so prevelant amongst women i find it weird that anyone would blame men, some women are so unstable its just not real, without any good reason they stop liking you ....... or in my case they like for a week or two every month and it shows in how they act around me and flirt with me (probably has to do with ovulation since women get horny around that time) ,i used to blame myself till i improved enough to the point iam actually sure i never do anything wrong, iam not perfect but i dont f*ck up yet some women are into me, some act hot and cold .... is it my fault ? i dont think so .

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Its not always the guy fault.

But guys are compared based on ''results''.

Not getting a girl is seen as ''not having results''.

Relationships/Dating goes both ways, but the perspective are still geared towards the man, especially if a woman accept to go a on date with you... it's ''supposed to be a instant success'' (unless you screw up)

well ... yeah and thats where the problems begin, some men simply put have the tools and the right enviroment to get the job done, when i approach girls they find me good looking and wanna date me, my friend whom they find cute like a little kid they wanna have casual sex with, who's fault is it ? it is what it is we cant change it, i been on dates and escalated sexually sometimes it worked on second date other times it faliled even on the 5th, my buddy had a flat and an endless supply of food, this chick would come over twice a week to eat and suck his d!ck , she then hit on me, added me on fb and started talking to me, we went out, i escalated into a making out session with b00bs related stuff however it was obvious she never inteded to bang me, she sent my friend a messag telling him she wanna date me and she finds me good looking ....

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because blaming someone else doesn't help you improve.

I'd say most problems can be blamed on the girl, but if you want her pvssy, you need to deal with her nonsense til you get it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking about a guy failing with one woman, yeah it could be either the man or the woman's "fault". If she doesn't feel like dancing, maybe she's just not in a good "hormonal space".

But if your'e talking about a guy who fails with every woman, or in other words can't get laid at all, then the common denominator is him. Obviously he's not doing something right, or has some sort of defect holding him back. So yeah, in that case it's his "fault".

I agree that guys shouldn't be shamed just because they're not good with women though. In the grand scheme of things, is it really that important that his masculinity should be questioned because of it? He may have had some bad luck, bad genetics, bad logistics, or been occupied with other (possibly more important) things. Muhammad Ali said that maybe his Parkinson's Disease was a blessing from God, because it kept him from chasing other women and cheating on his wife. It shouldn't all be about how many women you can get into your bed.

Now if the guy has a crappy attitude, that's on him.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much damn analyzing. It's always the mans fault. He either fails to lead his women or he fails in trying to lead the wrong horse to water. Beyond initial attraction, sometimes ppl just don't share no commonality. No sense in a second thought, no time wasted. If there's one thing worse, than not getting her pvssy, it's figuring out how to get her out of your bed.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well ... yeah and thats where the problems begin, some men simply put have the tools and the right enviroment to get the job done, when i approach girls they find me good looking and wanna date me, my friend whom they find cute like a little kid they wanna have casual sex with, who's fault is it ? it is what it is we cant change it, i been on dates and escalated sexually sometimes it worked on second date other times it faliled even on the 5th, my buddy had a flat and an endless supply of food, this chick would come over twice a week to eat and suck his d!ck , she then hit on me, added me on fb and started talking to me, we went out, i escalated into a making out session with b00bs related stuff however it was obvious she never inteded to bang me, she sent my friend a messag telling him she wanna date me and she finds me good looking ....
You LTR material, now you know :)

I stopped comparing myself to others ... I only look at the person results above me and work to beat it

(See what i did there).

How you do that? Improve yourself.

What's improving?
1. Find your cute friend and study him/ask him
2. Find out how to improve your emotional connections with the girls (it's likely they feel less from you, so you more stable aka LTR material aka boring aka safe)
3. Keep improving your look (physical shape, dress code, facial)... It goes as far as the energy or "face expression".. Some people have mean faces and look scary until they talk. In short, how you look.
4. Find out how people perçoive you and what you project.
5. Avoid stressing about what you cant control.

It's pointless talking about the market, talking about girls who rejected you or aint paying attention etc. Focus on what you can influence yourself directly.

That's: YOU and your Actions.

Results will come.

So it aint your fault it didnt work? Sure it aint! But you are part of it.

It's like Sales.

You sure cant control the buyer (girl) but sure can improve how you sell (you) and what you sell (ons,ltr,date.. You and her)

Does who sales alot are usually: working better and more efficiently, and they ALWAYS MEETING POTENTIAL clients!

Ex: OP meet 10 girls a week, with 10% success rate. Me, i meet 20 girls a week, with 10% success rate.
OP get laid 10 times a week, Me (Von) gets laid 20 times a week. That's Von getting laid 40 times more than you per month. And i might not be better than you. If you want to increase your rate of success but keep the same range of prospect (girls number) you need to improve closing rate... That's by becoming better and improved.
PS: I mentionned sales. So each girl is 1$. You meet 10 a week, 40 a month. 40$... I meet 20 a week, 80 a month. 80$. So i make double what you do. Over 1 year.. That's 480$ more for me. Love the number game.

However, what can you do to improve making it happen?

1. Stop trying to find who's at fault.
2. You know you need to be better/improve/meet more people to make it better
3. Do it!
4. Control your thrist
5. Go without expectatives... Just for the fun of it.

What's a girl lost when you have an agenda full of them going at you? (That's why top selles are always at the top... They dont worry about results of the past, they have too much ahead of them)

Boys are expected to produce results. Man deliver results. (That hasnt change. When a girl is 30 years old, people will start blaming her for not been in a LTR. So dont worry, just do it)

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have female friends and a little bit of critical thinking skills then you are already red pill and know the market is a mess right now.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity". Sun-Tzu

Any man, that doesn't have power over his circumstances, really is no man at all. Sounds like in all that self-improvement you've managed to convince yourself, that everyone else is to blame, despite that one common denominator. NPD anyone? It's like betting on a sure loser everytime, losing all your money and blaming everyone else for it. The biggest part of being successful with women or anything for that matter is knowing yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, being able to read others and knowing which battles are worth fighting. I'm not suggesting settle or not try and punch above your weight, but if you're always trying to pop champagne on a beer budget, then we all know what happens. Maybe, it's time to admit, that you aren't as good as you think you are and that everyone else aren't really the delusional ones after all.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity". Sun-Tzu

Any man, that doesn't have power over his circumstances, really is no man at all. Sounds like in all that self-improvement you've managed to convince yourself, that everyone else is to blame, despite that one common denominator. NPD anyone? It's like betting on a sure loser everytime, losing all your money and blaming everyone else for it. The biggest part of being successful with women or anything for that matter is knowing yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, being able to read others and knowing which battles are worth fighting. I'm not suggesting settle or not try and punch above your weight, but if you're always trying to pop champagne on a beer budget, then we all know what happens. Maybe, it's time to admit, that you aren't as good as you think you are and that everyone else aren't really the delusional ones after all.
i kinda agree with him, a lot of women nowadays are f*Cked up and think they ar worth than their actual worth , yet they make bad gfs, mothers, cant cook and lack the basic skills of a partner, not to mention have f*cked a number of guys perior to meeting you .

with that being said i do in fact agree with you as well, do not punch above your weight, yes i have been living by that motto, for some that sounds weird or weak but in reality if you know you cant win then why take a risk ? for example i know i can approach a middle class hot chick who's been eyeing me for a week and get results even if just a date or a kiss but i know she will not reject me, on the other hand when i see a hot chick from a rich family driving a BMW and she doesnt seem easy to talk to i know for sure she is not on my level, not that shes smarter or better but she lives in the illusion her parents created for her , that shes "better" than guys like me, so what do i do ? nothing i move on, if she at some point happens to show interest and talk to me then be it if not then i was right ... i know my strengths pretty well, i have good peoples skills, iam loyal, cool, laid back, smart, have a lot of good friends and know how to make friends, people in general like me and say positive things about me, girls find me very physically appealing and many have made it obvious either by telling me, telling my friends or showing me how much they find me attractive plus i work out regularly .... however despite all that i am still poor, own no car or place, struggling to find a stable income as a college student ( i do work) and i have on top of that to help my parents pay rent and bills .... so where does that put me ? right now i accepted that iam not exactly ready for anything serious and i have blown away some chicks who wanted that, instead iam going with the flow and having fun, meeting new girls ( when i can, since i have only 2 free days a week ) and basically trying to make the most out of whatever i've got .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We weren't talking about it being "good" women, but instead the sole task of obtaining what's between her thighs .

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
You LTR material, now you know :)

I stopped comparing myself to others ... I only look at the person results above me and work to beat it

(See what i did there).

How you do that? Improve yourself.

What's improving?
1. Find your cute friend and study him/ask him
2. Find out how to improve your emotional connections with the girls (it's likely they feel less from you, so you more stable aka LTR material aka boring aka safe)
3. Keep improving your look (physical shape, dress code, facial)... It goes as far as the energy or "face expression".. Some people have mean faces and look scary until they talk. In short, how you look.
4. Find out how people perçoive you and what you project.
5. Avoid stressing about what you cant control.

It's pointless talking about the market, talking about girls who rejected you or aint paying attention etc. Focus on what you can influence yourself directly.

That's: YOU and your Actions.

Results will come.

So it aint your fault it didnt work? Sure it aint! But you are part of it.

It's like Sales.

You sure cant control the buyer (girl) but sure can improve how you sell (you) and what you sell (ons,ltr,date.. You and her)

Does who sales alot are usually: working better and more efficiently, and they ALWAYS MEETING POTENTIAL clients!

Ex: OP meet 10 girls a week, with 10% success rate. Me, i meet 20 girls a week, with 10% success rate.
OP get laid 10 times a week, Me (Von) gets laid 20 times a week. That's Von getting laid 40 times more than you per month. And i might not be better than you. If you want to increase your rate of success but keep the same range of prospect (girls number) you need to improve closing rate... That's by becoming better and improved.
PS: I mentionned sales. So each girl is 1$. You meet 10 a week, 40 a month. 40$... I meet 20 a week, 80 a month. 80$. So i make double what you do. Over 1 year.. That's 480$ more for me. Love the number game.

However, what can you do to improve making it happen?

1. Stop trying to find who's at fault.
2. You know you need to be better/improve/meet more people to make it better
3. Do it!
4. Control your thrist
5. Go without expectatives... Just for the fun of it.

What's a girl lost when you have an agenda full of them going at you? (That's why top selles are always at the top... They dont worry about results of the past, they have too much ahead of them)

Boys are expected to produce results. Man deliver results. (That hasnt change. When a girl is 30 years old, people will start blaming her for not been in a LTR. So dont worry, just do it)

you can only improve so much, i reached a point where whats affecting me are things out of my control

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
We weren't talking about it being "good" women, but instead the sole task of obtaining what's between her thighs .
nothing is free, plus if in her mind she wants to date you good luck fvcking her, somethings just happen on their own and cant be changed it is what it is sometimes and you can only do so much which is why i find blaming guys for not getting the desired results when they are actually doing everything right .stupid

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing is free, plus if in her mind she wants to date you good luck fvcking her, somethings just happen on their own and cant be changed it is what it is sometimes and you can only do so much which is why i find blaming guys for not getting the desired results when they are actually doing everything right .stupid
Players are having MUCH success in this demasculated-cuckhold ERA.

Sex with a woman doesn't cost anything. Find a babe who finds you attractive and desires you.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinda agree with him, a lot of women nowadays are f*Cked up and think they ar worth than their actual worth , yet they make bad gfs, mothers, cant cook and lack the basic skills of a partner, not to mention have f*cked a number of guys perior to meeting you .
Allot humanity period. I would agree with that, but I also won't let the shortcomings of others impede my progress, so long as I have a say in it. I'm sure there are women somewhere b!tching about how all men are chit, because of her poor choice in men.
with that being said i do in fact agree with you as well, do not punch above your weight
I didn't say, don't try to punch above your weight, just don't try to live there, lest you starve.
for example
I wouldn't overanalyze this and I wouldn't let it paralyze you from doing what you want, like asking her out, just don't take it personal if you are rejected.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Players are having MUCH success in this demasculated-cuckhold ERA.

Sex with a woman doesn't cost anything. Find a babe who finds you attractive and desires you.
i dont know any poor plays, in fact all the players i know are guys with no conscious, no dignity ( they will chase a girl so hard it becomes cringy) and have zero quality, i refuse to be like that, i can be a player , but i guarantee you no matter how good looking you are if you have no car or place and lack money plus the time to actually go out and meet 30 chicks a week it wont work out for you lol

iam realistic, i dont live in a fairy tale this is the real world and people value things more than others, the only way to get laid easily without much effort is to hit the club, most clubs are far, plus they ain't cheap, one night out typically costs between 50$-100$ , and for someone who barely make 200$ a mont thats a sh*t load of money, as i said i accepted that iam poor right now and i tryin to find "Good" deals if you can call it that, meaning i am trying to find chicks who like me enough to overlook my sh*tty situation and be horny enough to bang .