Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why everyone always blames the guy if he fails with women

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
a lot of women nowadays are f*Cked up and think they ar worth than their actual worth , yet they make bad gfs, mothers, cant cook and lack the basic skills of a partner, not to mention have f*cked a number of guys perior to meeting you .
A lot of men think they are worth more than their actual worth. By the tone of posts, half the guys on here think they should be sleeping with models and actresses with little or no effort because of ‘who they are’ and ‘what they have been through.’

And yes, it’s always the guys fault. When the women creates life for a man is given access to all resources and power, the man is required to fall in line in all instances to get that life. It’s similar to the ‘customer is always right.’ theory. One woman on a plane gets upset because the airline didn’t let her breastfeed on the plane, she will destroy the airline on Facebook Airline forced to apologize and apologize reimburse. Why? They need customers to survive.

You failed keeping a woman? Your fault.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of men think they are worth more than their actual worth. By the tone of posts, half the guys on here think they should be sleeping with models and actresses with little or no effort because of ‘who they are’ and ‘what they have been through.’

And yes, it’s always the guys fault. When the women creates life for a man is given access to all resources and power, the man is required to fall in line in all instances to get that life. It’s similar to the ‘customer is always right.’ theory. One woman on a plane gets upset because the airline didn’t let her breastfeed on the plane, she will destroy the airline on Facebook Airline forced to apologize and apologize reimburse. Why? They need customers to survive.

You failed keeping a woman? Your fault.

Youre the cuck that provides and get screwed by his woman .... or more accurately we all enjoy your woman except for you

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure that it's about "fault" or "blame". Rather taking responsibility for what's inside your circle of control.

For example, you said about a girl going crazy for "no reason". It's difficult to imagine there were no signs. Granted I would
for sure recognise her faulty behavior and take action. However, I have no doubt that I would ask myself "how the hell did I let
this one into my life?"

that ain't "blame". It's taking responsibility for letting her into your life

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
lol iam taking responsibility for nothing, i asked about her and a couple guys told me shes difficult and probably an attention issue aka she likes attention from men even though she didnt seem like it, but shes not the first girl i talk to and wont be the last since iam already talking to this new chick whom i met few times .... now why she is acting weird ? idk and frankly i dont care, if shes crazy thats on her not my problem, i dont create excuses for women i only expose them when they start act weird and crazy, yes this chick was acting hot and cold and i didnt play into her game, in fact i ignored her and she was the one reaching out to me once in a while till i got bored and told her it wont work like that which resulted in a date , after the date shes back to her old habits, but its fine i blocked her and there are plenty of other chicks waiting to be approached so didnt lose anything .

i will not take the blame for anything because it was never my fault ot begin with, if a man blames himself when he did nothing wrong then he's weak and a loser, " you let her in your life" well no sh*T sherlock thats how you meet new people, you have to let them into your life otherwise it wont work, only then you know what kind of people they are and if you want them or not ,iam secretive, no one knows anything about me i get everything i need about the chick without sharing almost anything, why ? cause girls like to talk, even if they arent into you they will still talk for hours on end, and this one liked talking a lot, is she in it for the attention ? maybe ? do i care, no not really, didnt invest in her and kept her as a backup plan so not really mad or sad , shes the old phone you keep in your closet incase your new one needs to be fixed, basically if knowing her results in anything meanigful (sex ... duh ) then great if not then its cool i never really put much effort and did the minimum required to attract a chick ( because she was acting weird) .

I blame myself only when iam wrong, yes i once yelled at a girl because she was acting a bit weird and i did blame myself for being a bit overemotional which is not like me, but apart from that i dont see myself doing anything wrong, iam smooth af, i ask girls out, i attract them and sometimes they start acting weird and distant for no reason, and when that happens ... well time to give her a reality check : 1- iam not her b!tch, if she disrespects me iam moving on , 2- i ignore her and move on , if she reaches out then great,she is still interested .

most guys asking question on this site has issues bigger than talking to girls, their problem isnt to attract girls their problem is they fail when a better guy shows up ... so whats a better guy ? a dude with his own place, nice car and an income, regardless fo age these things are gonna always be attractive to women, i had gorgeous chicks show interest in me despite having bfs, however it was never gonna happen for one simple reason while they obviously were attracted to me and made no efforts to hide it, they realized (even at 20) that they guy they are dating who is still in his twenties and rich af is a better choice than me , materialistic possesions are were guys like me fail ..... at bars or clubs i do fine no one knows iam poor and i dress fine af , even on vacations chicks were always hitting on me, they couldnt care less its a casual bang in a different country ..... now at college thats where sh*t gets serious, sober girls and a lot of them dont drink or smoke, have all this pressure from their parents and friends to succeed and be as good as they can, of course some will always be slvtty but most no matter how tempting will not choose a broke guy over a wealthy one with good enough social status, as a guy i am not lacking, iam a normal dude with great style, smart and all , however there are penty of wealthy guys out there and a limited amount of quality, hot chicks , which means as a poor dude you can only dream about getting a chick like that unless you improve your social status , which is what iam trying to do but it takes time and effort it ain't easy ..... so when someone on here tells me youre a loser or youre the only one to blame i will call them ignorant and tell them to fvck off because apparently they have no idea how real life works , value trumps silly games anyday .

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The version most of you seem to like , the dude who is always at fault and should improve more # its always his fault and never the chick he beats himself day and night because he is not good enough while ignoring his enviroment , the guy thinks he's cool and macho for not letting women use him but in reality he always blames himself and lets the women get away with everything wrong they do cause they are "never the reason and its the guys fault for not pushing the right buttons"
That's not what's happening though. Everything except what's highlighted is your version of the advice here. What's highlighted is the advice. The most prominent concept here when you start out is nexting women. Teaching young men they have value and shouldn't put up with games. No one is ignoring the fact there are crazy women and a terrible environment. In fact, from my observation, most of the guys here are ruthless with what they'll put up with from a woman. Doesn't seem like blaming to me. But if a guy is having problems with a woman and willingly playing that game with her, that is HIS FAULT.

What's the alternative to self-improvement? Being stagnant and accepting that women are difficult? If that's what you think is going to be best for your life, then fine. Go join MGTOW or an incel forum and whine about how the world and women are unfair. This forum is about crafting men, and men improve, adapt, and push forward to craft the life they want. They don't wait around hoping for things to improve.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
That's not what's happening though. Everything except what's highlighted is your version of the advice here. What's highlighted is the advice. The most prominent concept here when you start out is nexting women. Teaching young men they have value and shouldn't put up with games. No one is ignoring the fact there are crazy women and a terrible environment. In fact, from my observation, most of the guys here are ruthless with what they'll put up with from a woman. Doesn't seem like blaming to me. But if a guy is having problems with a woman and willingly playing that game with her, that is HIS FAULT.

What's the alternative to self-improvement? Being stagnant and accepting that women are difficult? If that's what you think is going to be best for your life, then fine. Go join MGTOW or an incel forum and whine about how the world and women are unfair. This forum is about crafting men, and men improve, adapt, and push forward to craft the life they want. They don't wait around hoping for things to improve.

You still dont get , youre mistaken improving with reality , we all should improve and a lot do but many simply put are limited in what they can get for one reason or another .... my ffiend knows he can never attract the kind of girls i attract , is he okay with it ? To a certain degree yes cause thats life i wanted girls i couldnt get life is not fair nor easy .

The reality, truth ... whatever you wanna call it is that upon meeting you women know what they want from you and that rarely changes , game is trash you just need common sense and some self control nothing more nothing less a lot of the guys on here claiming succees got exactly what they deserved they never got anything better than they could get , you can act like you will keep improving like a character out of a cartoon with no power limit , however the reality is that you reach a certain point where no matter what you do u cant improve anymore ... and the girls you get will always be on the same level as you there is no such thing as being a 6, poor and low status and getting a 9 who is decent as well it just wont happen

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
The kind of women any man can get have been decided already and u can do only so much to change that .

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still dont get , youre mistaken improving with reality , we all should improve and a lot do but many simply put are limited in what they can get for one reason or another .... my ffiend knows he can never attract the kind of girls i attract , is he okay with it ? To a certain degree yes cause thats life i wanted girls i couldnt get life is not fair nor easy .

The reality, truth ... whatever you wanna call it is that upon meeting you women know what they want from you and that rarely changes , game is trash you just need common sense and some self control nothing more nothing less a lot of the guys on here claiming succees got exactly what they deserved they never got anything better than they could get , you can act like you will keep improving like a character out of a cartoon with no power limit , however the reality is that you reach a certain point where no matter what you do u cant improve anymore ... and the girls you get will always be on the same level as you there is no such thing as being a 6, poor and low status and getting a 9 who is decent as well it just wont happen
No, you don't get it. Let's pick one part of game, confidence. Improving your confidence will get you higher quantity and quality women, ergo, self improvement through game can improve the quantity and quality of women you can attract. I could do this with any number of attributes. Humor. Bam. Style. Bam. Gym. Bam.

You're just a defeatist wimp. Stop sabotaging other guys because you're too weak and lazy to improve.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
however the reality is that you reach a certain point where no matter what you do u cant improve anymore .
JFC does this forum honestly need another kid barley past puberty telling us all the realities of life?.?. This millennial generation will go down as the worst representation of masculinity ever. No balls, no gusto, just a can't never could, victim mentality. Knowledge is infinite and the human body is being pushed beyond what we thought were it's boundaries almost everyday and that's reality.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good exposé on how irrational some of the projected self loathing on here really is.

FYI if you've ever asked a lot of women for advice after a breakup you will get a lot of this "maybe you choose the wrong women" type of bias from their frame of chasing overt bad boys lol.

Focusing on what you can control is important, but you all dont even know what you can't control so not even focusing on what you claim.
I agree. Allot of the males on here hate themselves to the point of tapping out and quitting, when in all honesty, there is very little a man can't control in regards to his immediate circumstances. The view of value in this forum is also very limited. To those that act as if they have done everything in their power to increase there value, what have you done for those around you and your community? What have you done for those men younger, than yourself or those older? What value do you bring to those in your inner circle, other than a bunch of belly aching, taking and self-imposed, limiting views? What new skills are you committing to learning and mastering? All of which are known panty melters. Attraction has to be there yes, but there is literally no end to the lengths a man can grow, which will make him more attractive and more valuable to those around him. Men would be wise to make themselves indispensable, rather than pissing and moaning at every turn.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general idea is that if she agrees on a date or she shows the slightest interest in you and then she is uninterested , then you f*cked up and should work on your game ... that assumption is made logical by guys who have a lot of success with women, but these guys often dont mention what kind of women they go out with, where and what they do to go out ... take me for example iam poor af ( i have a job) come from a not so high status family, it will take me few years before iam financially stable, i have no car or place, but iam smart, i can be smooth and charming, i dont care much about rejection and as stated by a lot of people (guys and girls ) iam a very good looking guy .... i usually do my best with what i have, i know when an average looking rich guy shows up i will lose the chick, iam very aware of that and i accepted that , in fact most of the chicks that show a lot of interest in me and are hot turn out taken, but i stopped caring, if they dont care then why should i ?

my experiece has been a bit different i always go for quality girls or at least the girls that i think are quality , you know attractive, smart, take care of themselves, come from a good, healthy background, with good family ties ...etc, but these are the kind of girls that are the most emotionally unstable , my last experienced was with a chick who randomly blocked and unlcoked me, would text me then disappear for a while, obviously i didnt fall for it , of course i never told her to f*Ck off or anything but i played it cool and went to get other chicks, and such behaviour is so prevelant amongst women i find it weird that anyone would blame men, some women are so unstable its just not real, without any good reason they stop liking you ....... or in my case they like for a week or two every month and it shows in how they act around me and flirt with me (probably has to do with ovulation since women get horny around that time) ,i used to blame myself till i improved enough to the point iam actually sure i never do anything wrong, iam not perfect but i dont f*ck up yet some women are into me, some act hot and cold .... is it my fault ? i dont think so .
I bolded the important point and the source of your problems. You have admitted defeat before you even started. This belief will manifest in so many ways.

You are the fvckin prize, not some rich beta that couldn't hold your nutsack. Fix your mindset and everything else will fall into place.

Or you can continue to b1tch about your pathetic life, and I am merely restating what your posts illustrate. I know I am moderately attractive, probably a 6-7, but I am know I am better than any rich cuck or a blue eyed pretty boy. And seriously, quit complaining about being poor. There are way too many ways to make easy money these days.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
I bolded the important point and the source of your problems. You have admitted defeat before you even started. This belief will manifest in so many ways.

You are the fvckin prize, not some rich beta that couldn't hold your nutsack. Fix your mindset and everything else will fall into place.

Or you can continue to b1tch about your pathetic life, and I am merely restating what your posts illustrate. I know I am moderately attractive, probably a 6-7, but I am know I am better than any rich cuck or a blue eyed pretty boy. And seriously, quit complaining about being poor. There are way too many ways to make easy money these days.

Talk is easy , i too tell my friends money doesnt matter and if youre hot and charming you can get any chick but in reality its just what we say to feel better about ourselves .... and my bubble has been bursted enough time to realize that , iam not lacking in confidence nor pathetic but just like an unattracttve chick can never get the likes of david beckham , a normal average dude compwtitng with a high satus rich dude will always lose , that is if were talking about quality , easy club girls will bang anyone they were never my goal to begin with .... but then again quality not a concern on this site so ....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone of these threads is essentially the same. There are two types of men who wish to have sex with women, try to, and come up short. (Which describes every heterosexual male who has ever existed).

1) It's not my fault.

2) I can do better.

Guys in group 1 have a huge desire to convince as many people as possible, since the MORE people who agree with you, the STRONGER you can believe it's not your fault.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
if youre all happy living in a fantasy then cool i am not trying to change your fairy tail world, but look around you youre all in your 40s and still on a pick up site arguing with guys 30 years younger than you despite not making any progress yourselves, and the women you ever been with havent even been quality that is why iam bringing real life examples and arguing while all you're doing is telling me there are two types of men and iam a loser .... it shows which one of us is right and which is wrong, i can go on and on for days or even months and bring more examples from real life and i guarantee you that non of you can even think about getting on my level, youre all talk and are not realistic if you just open your eyes a little you will notice that quality girls are ignoring you and aiming for the better guys, this site isnt teaching men how to be better its teaching men how to get easy sex, and easy sex is "paid for " sex, be it a prositute, a club where you spend 50$ a night on each chick you meet to get her drunk or any place like that , all of you argue how a guy needs no car, no place and no money but when a guy shows up with non of that all of you are quick to tell him to forget about women and work on himself .... but wait, what happened to " i can f*Ck any woman i choose" men, where did they go ? i thought they could f*Ck anything that walks, how come now without money or plac their advice is not working for you ? interesting huh ?

like i said talking is easy, we all talk sh*t when we can get away with it, and for all of you this is the place to get away with it youre meeting other guys here who makes never getting married or finding quality girls okay and the prefered way of life, that is until you meet that guy whose happy with a good woman and had fun in the past then you will start wondering what the f*Ck youre doing with your life, why youre 50 and still couldnt get to the level of success that guy had ? why all the women you chose were unattractive and no loyal ? why after so much time youre here giving and getting advice about getting laid ... maybe you should think about all that before answering questions .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind of women any man can get have been decided already and u can do only so much to change that .
There's that pursuit just because it's in my nature but, blindly serving the feminine biological strategy in self sacrificial manner is absurd. It's pedaled to society.

Calling all in on your purpose, dream, path in life, and pursuit of self knowledge is the solution. My pursuit is for freedom. Freelance. To unshackle myself rather than be chained to the plantation of marriage, to a fat wife, to children that may or may not be my own. I court system that is against men, and no matter what extent a woman goes to, she has fallback to daddy government or make resources.

There is truth to what you said. As a man, you can start a business, acquire more resources, be stronger, fitter, become more funny, better game etc.

Essentially, rise up the dominance hierarchy.

What is the limit? Only one way to find out.

BRB guy's, getting Baes!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
We will see who has the last laugh. You are all very, very careless. You made very poor decisions. You should have left this alone.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always blame the man because men are supposed to lead the dating dance. If she's not interested from the get-go, it never gets anywhere so it can't be her fault.

100% of the time - he either picked the wrong chick (poor screening), or he did something wrong (bad game / too many mistakes).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always blame the man because men are supposed to lead the dating dance. If she's not interested from the get-go, it never gets anywhere so it can't be her fault.

100% of the time - he either picked the wrong chick (poor screening), or he did something wrong (bad game / too many mistakes).
Yeah but its easier to be lazy, do the same stuff over and over again that gets you the same crappy results and then blame the women for your problems instead of facing the music and looking in the mirror...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My whole point is how many people can honestly say they are working diligently at becoming the "best version of themselves" we talk about a lot here?

I'm betting not more than 30%. But yet they spend all their time and energy whining and complaining about how unfair things are but do NOTHING or less than what they are able to do about correcting the things they can correct.

Don't like your job? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like the way you look/fitness level? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like your female situation? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

Don't like your mental mindset? What are you doing about it RIGHT NOW that is making any difference?

My guess is most peoples answer is "nothing" to many of the above questions, yet they want the same thing the people who ARE doing something are able to get. Like the people on welfare looking for free handouts...

Stop looking for free handouts when you have done NOTHING yourself to help the situation.
Best response. Should have this written on the wall at the foot of the bed. Instant motivation.
-——-

I believe it’s 100% the mans fault. I believe if you have a life; whatever you experience, positive or negative is 100% that individuals fault. Man or woman. Doesn’t matter.
And why? It’s more empowering and at the end of the day one is authoring there own existence. Your life is your book. What’s the point of blaming anyone but your own self? It’s useless. It’s exhaustive. It’s victimhood. It’s immobilization.

Everything is my fault. Yes. And just because I believe this, I’m not a defeatest; it will actually make me incredibly strong. That’s the goal. To be like steel; body, mind, spirit.

MrMuscles, you’re a kid. You inflate your own ego on every post which shows you’re weak, you’re in need of something external. You have no idea what you’re talking about. You criticize people here and point fingers every direction. You’re backed in your own corner like a dog whose been abused for years and can’t trust anything; let alone his own self.
You truly would be better to slow your role, walk over to a mirror and have a good long look at yourself and then sit in a room and do some introspection.

You arrived at this forum for a reason. To seek something which is not whole in you. So do that; seek it, rather than fight it. You must be tired. I understand.
You’re learning right now; and that’s what not to do. and that’s where you’re at. That’s where you’re at. Approach this forum with humility and you’ll start to see where you’re actually at in your journey to self actualization.

You mentioned men here are 40’s and 50’s who are washed up and don’t have any credible knowledge because of their age and they didn’t get the women they desired. Even if that is so, they are your elders, and have experience and knowledge which you could greatly heed. Everyone is your teacher, they are teaching you what to do or not to do. Their perspective is their truth. It’s valuable either way, whether or not you agree.

The problem here in this thread with you, is you think you have this whole thing mastered, like you’re tapped in to the truth of what is reality. But you’re not. You’re guzzling down your own drink and being washed away in your own self delusions.

Remember one thing kid; the self proclaimed master, has mastered nothing.
The true master is never a master, because knows he’s always the student.
Choose to humble yourself and know you know nothing.
But do get to know yourself.
And that returns us to the point. 100% of everything in your life is your fault. Because your life is your responsibility. And your responsibilities are 100% yours.