Why does she do this?

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl I'm talking to. We're pretty close. I haven't asked her out on a date yet but I will :) . She seemed totally interested in me and yet at the same time didn't. There are some days where she will acknowledge me and we will absolutely have each other's attention. There are days where we would talk a lot and there would be a lot of flirting between us. As soon as it seems she is very interested she will ignore me for a few days, then out of nowhere talk and flirt with me again.
I also remember a time where she wasn't talking to me for about a couple days and she saw me hug and talk to another girl as she walked by. She walked by us hugging and she called my name. I turned around and just said, Hey **so and so** and continued talking to the other girl. And that very night the girl that ignored me hit me up on facebook. Does that mean anything?
Why is it she will ignore me one day and then be completely interested the next? This happens EVERY single week.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is female's fvcked up brain . Show dominance on her , and get her .
With being a wuss , she will continue playing these silly games .

My oneities was like this. Flirting with me , than jumping on the other guys just to see my reaction , than not looking at me . It was until i apocalypsed her :D. You can see my FR about this .

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read your FR. really really good. should i try and do wat u did? (hopefully she'll react the same way)

Boyfriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dawg, listen 2 me n listen well. Ask this girl out NOW n stop wasting time(what eva the f**k u waiting 4). If u dont do it now she will c u as ahh shame (harmless) n keep promising u a date that will never happen!

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FiveFive said:
i read your FR. really really good. should i try and do wat u did? (hopefully she'll react the same way)
I dont know your level of game man . I've been on this for 1 year and i've been working on field intensively and my skills have been improved drastically .

But what i recommend you , is to start gaming her ASAP . Just do it , show dominance , energy , positivity , confidence and i think youll get her .

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight thanks fellow DJs...if any1 else has any other ideas tho i'd love to hear em

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE- I asked her out on a date and she sed she'd love to go but this weekend shes out of town and then the next she's out of town but after shes "all mine"..it came from her mouth not mine lol...is this just friendly u think or dus she see me as bf material?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FiveFive said:
UPDATE- I asked her out on a date and she sed she'd love to go but this weekend shes out of town and then the next she's out of town but after shes "all mine"..it came from her mouth not mine lol...is this just friendly u think or dus she see me as bf material?
FVCKING GREAT .

I love you man for grabbing the balls and asking her out . Hope you learned a good lesson here.

All these chumps scared to death from asking a girl to fvcking go out and have fun should feel motivated by this thread .

Now your mindset should be : Ok , im taking this girl out , and she's honored because she will have fun with me . Here are some threads about first date , and maybe you can find some things .

But dont go with scripted material , dont be too ****y , dont be wuss , be positive , dont fall into her frame (draw her into yours ) , convey confidence and high value and the least but not the last SH!T LOADS OF KINO . And escalate on her . Shes already attracted so you wont be rejected .