Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are you dating me?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is the thread title.

I got that question from each of my LTR. 3 LTR, 3 different girl (in all aspect), same question, Same answer:

Me: Why you are dating me?
Her: Cause you know how to fight

Or

Her: Von, I am dating you cause you know how to fight

--
So what you think they meant by that?

What such an answer implies?

Why a "women would want a fighter"

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's weird you would ask that question, I've never asked that, seems a bit weak. You know why they date you, it's because you're a great guy she likes to spend time with and be fvcked by. She finds you attractive and likes what you offer her. Maybe the fighter response is tongue in cheek - or just an easy way to shut you up. Maybe ask what they mean by that rather then us?

It's natural for a women to want to be with a guy who can protect them. I can't professionally fight, but I don't back down from confrontation and I'm not scared to give or take a punch. My ex hated that about me, but all other girls seem to like it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not understanding why you would ask that question to begin with

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the answer come up... asking or not... but you right ... No one should ask that question.

So what's a fighter? Why a guy who fight?

Cause the question was dumb?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you box or MMA?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you box or MMA?
I guess the question came in a context of a fight or argument.

Might be female in nature.

Yeah, I used to do Muaythai, Aikijutjisu, BJJ, Aikido.

Craving to return to it....

I go to the gym every day a 6am for 2hours (muscle/cardio)

I dance ballroom

Sometimes play Squash.

But the answer: " I date you because you know how to fight" came at different time (over 10 years)... and only 2 girls saw me in the martial arts. The 3rd only experienced the bedskills learned through BJJ.

I realize it was a weak question/moment from me.

My frame: I know I am amazing and great and always getting better, improving...always going up.
However, you know sometimes LTR go south for whatever reasons... so why stay?

Now: I am CEO of the business, in a struggling field, with difficult associate, and I am forced to go through various university master program at the same time. I keep the dancing and gym... however, all my other time is at the studies (all weekend and the nights I don't have meeting)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's a fighter? Why a guy who fight?

Cause the question was dumb?
Consider she / they likely told you what you wanted to hear.

Girls are funny like that. They sniff out our perceived strengths / weaknesses and use them appropriately.

When they want to build you up, they tell you like you BECAUSE of what YOU THINK are your best qualities.

When they tell you they hate you, they tell you they hate you BECAUSE of what YOU THINK are your biggest weaknesses.

Females are largely incapable of thinking and coming to their own conclusions.

Consider that for females, all communication is manipulation, to either build up their man (resource) or destroy him (as they get ready to latch on to the next dude).

This why professionally, females are largely in the "people management" industries, since that's what they do. Manage people.

That's what the intention of her answer was. To manage you.

Not a lot of world class female chess players or software designers or inventors.