Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's now part of the mg t o w movement

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like with the spread of social media forms Reddit is the new counter culture I would say

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like with the spread of social media forms Reddit is the new counter culture I would say
There's a lot of different counter cultures out there now. There's counter cultures to counter cultures.

My take on the men going their own way, like every other philosophy out there it suffers from it's own bias, but some parts of it are useful.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
MGOTW are losers.

I can kind of understanding not wanting to get married, but completely cutting women out of your life is loser ****. You can easily have a stress-free, fun relationship with a woman if you don't act like a *****.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGOTW are losers.
I think this is true in many cases, but sometimes it is wise in a person's development to avoid partners. Some tidbits from MGTOW are useful in some circumstances. Context says a lot.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is true in many cases, but sometimes it is wise in a person's development to avoid partners. Some tidbits from MGTOW are useful in some circumstances. Context says a lot.
Eh, its probably not worth digging through the **** to find a few diamonds.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can kind of understanding not wanting to get married, but completely cutting women out of your life is loser ****. You can easily have a stress-free, fun relationship with a woman if you don't act like a *****.
Some people claim being MGTOW doesn't entail cutting women out of your life. I wish they'd get their definition down.
If you're going to go MGTOW might as well own it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGOTW are losers.
I went through a period where I got 10 women out (bare in mind the investment this takes with these wishy washy lunatics)

I didnt get a lay from one of them, at least 7 had an ex in the picture, the other 3 were trash.

Point being Im not a loser, but it put me off women for around 2 years, I can see where these guys are coming from, especially with child maintenance in the USA

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fun and exciting and knowing how to converse and turn women on via text and in person.
And those of us that don't and will never have those qualities?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is MGTOW. At least unofficially. He got divorce r@ped. I think he occasionally bangs girls well below his SMV, but for the most part has no interest in women.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is MGTOW. At least unofficially. He got divorce r@ped. I think he occasionally bangs girls well below his SMV, but for the most part has no interest in women.
Does he seem happy?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao reddit is the opposite of counter culture, it's all hiveminded leftist simps who do nothing but complain about their life.