Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who "enjoys" approaching women?

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are being a man and going for what you want.
lol...If you're someone who's already hesitant to approach bc you expect to always fail, blind approaches are pointless bc without any signs of interest, just approaching on a whim means you're going to fail exponentially more than you'll succeed and that failure will just reaffirm your initial fears and kill and drive to continue.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
lol...If you're someone who's already hesitant to approach bc you expect to always fail, blind approaches are pointless bc without any signs of interest, just approaching on a whim means you're going to fail exponentially more than you'll succeed and that failure will just reaffirm your initial fears and kill and drive to continue.
If you believe you always will fail, you shouldn't be approaching, you should be spending all your time working on ridding yourself of this toxic mindset.

Nearly impossible to succeed when your subconscious mind is sabotaging you no matter what you do.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe you always will fail, you shouldn't be approaching, you should be spending all your time working on ridding yourself of this toxic mindset.

Nearly impossible to succeed when your subconscious mind is sabotaging you no matter what you do.
Without positive reinforcement or success, how could you assume otherwise? Especially if you look for IOI's and don't get them...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing is to realize that the rejection isn't a measure of one's worth. Just their vibe/communication skills need improvement.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
....from success and positive reaffirmation. No one is just randomly confident with nothing to show for it.
Sure they are. How else would people do things for the first time if they didn't believe they could do them?

You either believe in yourself or you don't. If you need someone else's approval or validation you don't believe in yourself.

Clearly you don't

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure they are. How else would people do things for the first time if they didn't believe they could do them?

You either believe in yourself or you don't. If you need someone else's approval or validation you don't believe in yourself.

Clearly you don't
Um dude, by approaching women you're literally seeking their approval and validation...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Um dude, by approaching women you're literally seeking their approval and validation...
No you aren't. You are believing they'd love to meet an awesome guy like yourself.

But the catch is, you actually have to believe you are awesome first. And that has nothing to do with anyone other than you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t do that personally, it shows that you lack social skills. I’d rather approach women who give iois, I believe women don’t like it anyways to be cold approached due to the pressure, that’s why they give often fake numbers I guess, because that’s what I read in some threads here
That's playing it safe. Let the girl pick. The male equivalent of a pick me. So essentially your opportunity for girls falls on IOIs or choosing signals.

A women standing in proximity is a IOIs. Do you approach then? Modern men are ridiculous and too busy trying to be pretty then actually living with purpose and any sort of meaning. I can imagine your results.
No you aren't. You are believing they'd love to meet an awesome guy like yourself.

But the catch is, you actually have to believe you are awesome first. And that has nothing to do with anyone other than you.
+1

I miss the OG content. It's so watered down these days. Again it's another example of the system of algorithms that combat men. So reliance of the rubbish that is OLD yields low hanging fruit. There's very few men that approach anymore. It makes standing out all the more easier.

The majority of modern men are in spectator mode. Just wait. That's their life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's playing it safe. Let the girl pick. The male equivalent of a pick me. So essentially your opportunity for girls falls on IOIs or choosing signals.

A women standing in proximity is a IOIs. Do you approach then? Modern men are ridiculous and too busy trying to be pretty then actually living with purpose and any sort of meaning. I can imagine your results.

+1

I miss the OG content. It's so watered down these days. Again it's another example of the system of algorithms that combat men. So reliance of the rubbish that is OLD yields low hanging fruit. There's very few men that approach anymore. It makes standing out all the more easier.

The majority of modern men are in spectator mode. Just wait. That's their life.
Yeah I call it being in the backseat of your own life instead of the driver.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I call it being in the backseat of your own life instead of the driver.
Fellas need to take a real man's blow out. Get rejected. Take Ls. Modern men are hiding behind OLD or doing **** **** trying to weasel their way in. I'd argue our SMP is rubbish due to the significant amount of morons putting skanks on a pedestal and blowing up their egos.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy talking to random women while I'm out and about, but I'm not seeking to pick them up, so it's not the same thing.
There's no pressure involved and I'm not trying to get anything from them, except maybe a laugh or smile.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it takes a special kind of a guy to genuinely enjoy cold approach and grow from it. You have to have an action-oriented mindset that leans towards taking ownership and accountability about yourself. You also need to be someone that likes people and isn't better, like you genuinely want to wish the best for others because that will make the whole process a lot easier. Looks do matter, obviously. I mean if you are some short bald dude cold approaching in South Beach, it is going to be a lot tougher for you than some 6 ft tall dark and handsome guy.

What I have found in the pickup community over the years is that cold approaching really exposes who you are on a new level. You do not know a man and what he is about until he has been rejected by a number of hot women on a consistent basis. The real him comes out. Now the expert game blogger turns into a bitter and borderline blackpill boy. How a man responds to that rejection and to that beatdown from game defines who he really is.

Does he take ownership and keep improving despite all that? You got yourself a tough man of good character.

Does he blame the city, claim that only social circles work, and takes no ownership? You have yourself a coward.

Does he turn bitter? You have yourself a deluded narcissist.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this article below is insightful into who might actually enjoy doing approaches....

Thrill of the Hunt men would enjoy doing approaches. Pleasure of Sex men consider approaching a necessary evil to getting laid. I'm much closer to a Pleasure of Sex man.

The one problem that I have with this article is that the writer considers online an easier form of game. I don't agree with that conclusion. He wrote it in 2014. Swipe apps have gotten much worse since 2014. There was never a time when online game was easy. Even in the 2000s/early 2010s when Match, OkCupid, and PlentyofFish were the main dating website prior to swipe apps, online game was difficult. Women's inboxes circa 2010 were getting pounded by thirsty guys and it was difficult to get message responses then.

I think it takes a special kind of a guy to genuinely enjoy cold approach and grow from it.
I do too. Since I am a Pleasure of Sex man, I don't enjoy approaching strangers. It's still better than swiping, but it's a difficult path.

You have to have an action-oriented mindset that leans towards taking ownership and accountability about yourself. You also need to be someone that likes people and isn't better, like you genuinely want to wish the best for others because that will make the whole process a lot easier. Looks do matter, obviously. I mean if you are some short bald dude cold approaching in South Beach, it is going to be a lot tougher for you than some 6 ft tall dark and handsome guy.
Extroversion will always help. Thick skin is another thing that is hugely important. Realize that most conversations will fizzle out quickly even before you can offer a date. Those are soft rejections. Most women in public don't want to talk to you for a variety of reasons. A lot have boyfriends and aren't looking for new penis, even if you are doing approaches in areas where mostly unmarried people reside or spend their leisure time. A decent percentage of the date agreements and phone numbers you get will turn out to be flakes and not even show up for a first date. A lot of first dates don't result in sex. It can be a very physically and emotionally draining effort.

What I have found in the pickup community over the years is that cold approaching really exposes who you are on a new level.
I agree with this.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy it when there is mutual interest. There's nothing quite like that time early on, it's a nice feeling.

M

member160761

i hate 'picking up' with a vengeance, so I now approach every women with the intention of being friends with her, chit chat, even being rude or a little crude with a comment etc.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not trying to be friends or anything like that, but by using this approach I remove the pressure on myself to succeed.
Now you may be asking why i'd wanna use this approach on a woman, the reason is that whenever you approach a woman, she's not stupid, she'll automatically assume you're trying to pick her up.
This usually happens 90% of the time as most women have egos the size of a small country.

You can usually spot from the vibe right off if she'd be worth pursuing anyway, and your relaxed attitude when you approach can make you seem more confident.
Profound advice. Gonna pick up that attitude instead of the pressure to succeed and conquer.