Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who "enjoys" approaching women?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate and despise with a huge passion on how us guys always have to initiate everything with girls, it's like the girl is just along for the ride, like she is the passenger in a limo and I'm the driver. In my opinion, it is so much easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend. I'm not trying to sound mopey or whiny, i'm just stating the facts the way i see it.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested2 said:
Who actually "enjoys" approaching some girl you've never met before and hitting on her? I ask this becuase so far I haven't. Far from it. So far I would have to say I really "dislike" doing it. I still do talk to them though. I wonder if my success rates would be better if I enjoyed it? How do you enjoy it?

I think this is an important question for guys here on this board as you read a lot of posts where guys really seem to be "forcing" themselves to do something they really do not like doing.

So for those who do enjoy it - please tell us how we can enjoy it too

thanks
Like most things in life, I don't enjoy the task...but I do enjoy the reward...so I do what it takes because the reward makes it worth tasking.

I don't like to get up early each morning, but I know that I can make some money if I get to work on time and get on the phone and make some sales.

If most guys enjoyed approaching strange women, I'd imagine that most guys would be getting laid a lot more often.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
I hate and despise with a huge passion on how us guys always have to initiate everything with girls, it's like the girl is just along for the ride, like she is the passenger in a limo and I'm the driver. In my opinion, it is so much easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend. I'm not trying to sound mopey or whiny, i'm just stating the facts the way i see it.
You're completely right...

Still you should swallow your pride and treat her with respect in the beginning and treat her with respect at the end. Tell her she's beautiful and you feel lucky to be with her.

Be gracious. Be humorous. Be a gentleman.

It'll get you far with the women.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I don't like the tast of taking the initiative but I do enjoy the reward, I think girls have it easier because all they have to do is welcome or reject our advances, sure girls may have the downfall of getting approaching by random creepers all the time, like they have to put up with a lot of them, but still, they can easily just shoe them away, the right guy they want is bound to approach them. We guys can still keep taking the initiative and doing the pursuit but there is no guarantee we will meet the right girl. Girls have more potential to get a boyfriend than us guys have potential to get a girlfriend.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the advantage of girls is also their disadvantage. a guy can supercharge his chances of getting good girls a lot more, by increasing time and effort spent on it. girls' options are a lot more limited

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
the advantage of girls is also their disadvantage. a guy can supercharge his chances of getting good girls a lot more, by increasing time and effort spent on it. girls' options are a lot more limited
Very true that us guys can increase our chances with time and effort, but we have to do it the right way, the right technique, the right social skills and conversation skills, charm and confidence. Girls however, if they are just hot or pretty, cute, they are girlfriend material right away.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely enjoy approaching women!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. I love meeting new people. You just need to shake your fear of rejection that's why you dislike it.

Borknagar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
I hate it with a passion, cause I have hardly any experience in even having female friends let alone girlfriends.

I'm afraid she'll reject me and embarass me, or I'll screw up.
Haha *****!

I laugh at rejection ! which usually only happens in the case of them having a boyfriend, get out there ya damn ***** man up and get some!!!

Oh wait, this is me! haha

Borknagar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
I hate it with a passion, cause I have hardly any experience in even having female friends let alone girlfriends.

I'm afraid she'll reject me and embarass me, or I'll screw up.
Puzzzy

I love it now :)
Actually I never approach or hit on women. They approach me! And I love it. Back when I made this post 10 years ago I was one fugly mofo, not no more!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the approach the gaming and the end result!!!

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit such things with the advent of the Net in the 3rd world, over 10 years ago. Now I "get to know" many women online, call them, write letters, etc, and get her to spend her own money to come here, so of COURSE I (by then) am eager to meet her at the airport! :) On her side of things, she is eager to "hook" me as a way to stay in the US, so she is on her best behavior, until she gets her US citizenship (ie, 5 years). That is plenty for me, since so many more can be had, so easily/cheaply where she came from.

Donno1974

Reaction score
Would you be so kind to give some aid - Mobile Phones

I have got my mate Mobile Phone number.(Disconnected) How can I find my mate address using that phone number?

Now i am seriously i am sorry for not ideal terminology I'm crafting, but wish things pretty comprehensible * I cannot chat greater although reaaly need the support!
If Now i'm drastically wrong while using community forum component I had kindly ask moderators in order to transport the place right just one

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like interacting with girls and approaching them in more or less warm settings because it doesn't give my frame away. All I need is any excuse to talk to her which is plausible in the situation and I'll take it from there without any discomfort. I don't like complete cold approaching for the same reason I didn't like being a salesman, it forces me into a frame that I don't like.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

JeanKrauth

Reaction score
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the Wireless Signal Jammer product.

JeanKrauth

Reaction score
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced Wireless Signal Jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to me approaching is a drag but the outcome makes me feel unstoppable

DenErmak

Reaction score
Однако было г&

Постоянно было конец чтобы празднования пятилетнего юбилея супружеской жизни,
если вдруг необъяснимо пропал безраздельно из виновников торжества.
Остались следы борьбы в доме, кровь, которую явно пытались стереть, — и цепочка
«ключей» в игре под названием «желание после сокровищами»; красивая,
умная и невероятно изобретательная супруга ежегодно устраивала ее
чтобы своего обожаемого мужа. И похоже, который эти «ключи» — размещенные ею
тут и там странные записки и не менее странные безделушки — дают
один шанс пролить свет на судьбу исчезнувшей. Вот токмо
не придется ли «охотнику» в процессе поиска раскрыть миру и пару-тройку
собственных малосимпатичных тайн?
Исчезнувшая

BorislavSamsonov

Reaction score
Who enjoys approaching w

The question is who is most to blame.

Turin is most to blame, but I think that that is an unfair question. I think that if Hurin had died in battle or had lived and to returned home either in defeat or in victory, Turins fate would have been much the same in the end, pain, dispare, misunderstanding, treachery, all that stuff. The details would be differnt but the end would be the same.