Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who "enjoys" approaching women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to remind ourselves that guys hated cold approach pre internet, pre Me too, pre dating apps,.pre social media, etc.... Less guys are upset today either using swipe apps or giving up altogether.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy it

Can be a bit demoralising at times especially if you churn through a lot of the wrong women , but eventually when you get it right with the right girl at the right time

I'm telling you there's no better feeling on earth than a beautiful girl submitting to your will because you've been a man and confidently approached her you know she respects you and its probably made her panties a little wet in the process

Its one of life's true pleasures

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Loved it for years. So much fun especially in the right places/settings.. felt like a kid in a candy store. Still fun jus dont really need to anymore

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I greatly enjoy talking to random women in public. Women are wonderful, almost magical creatures. But (and this is a key but), I don't expect anything from them, my goal is simply to enjoy the interaction. I have a girlfriend, so I'm not looking for a number or to get laid. I realize that changes pretty much everything, but there may be something to learn in there somewhere, like don't be outcome dependent.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread is 22 years old….

I enjoy it when the woman is young and fertile and sexy.

I don’t enjoy it when the women is older and menopausal,

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not enjoy approaching or the early stages of romantic relationships. I prefer the stage of relationships where the sex has been had, it is good, and the relationship is escalating or fully mature.
I've never enjoyed approaching. I prefer other parts of the interaction far more than approaching. Approaching is a rather unpleasant pain.
I think this article below is insightful into who might actually enjoy doing approaches....

Since I am a Pleasure of Sex man, I don't enjoy approaching strangers. It's still better than swiping, but it's a difficult path.
As an introverted, "Pleasure of Sex" man, I am not one who is going to enjoy the social aspects of approaching. I will approach when I need to get laid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t enjoy it when the women is older and menopausal,
Assuming you're looking for sex, why would you approach the older, menopausal women? Although sometimes the older gals have more interesting things to say than the younger, prettier bubblehead types.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you're looking for sex, why would you approach the older, menopausal women? Although sometimes the older gals have more interesting things to say than the younger, prettier bubblehead types.
There are plenty of 50+ men approaching older, menopausal type women for sex. The typical 50+ man who is unattached is a pussie beggar who will settle for whatever mediocre to subpar pussie that he can get.

The typical 55 year old man cannot get even a 25-35 year old, slightly past her prime woman. It would be even more difficult for a 55 year old man to get an 18-24 year old.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love a battle of wits, so she better has her wits about her.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually am starting to approach more. I'm 40. I find it very easy to get into really good conversations with women. And I love talking to hot girls. I talked to a beautiful 20 year old blonde yesterday. Mainly I end up talking to girls around 20 or 21.

Also I compliment people pretty freely. Not like your beautiful. But if they worked hard on nails or are trying hard at something then I will comment on it. It's really good to be an extremely positive person. Women build connection from feeling protected, comfortable, and association with positive emotions. You don't need to compliment endlessly. Just don't feel like you shouldn't do that. Especially if it's a group. Freely compliment the people who are not the target.

One thing I found about approaching is if you get a calender, and mark an x for each day you do an approach or try to approach and try not to miss 2 days in a row, it helps. Also books like rules of the game, give daily challenges to build upon.

Other things you can do to influence yourself is changing your environment. Like put a motivational poster in your room. Mine is a Mohamed Ali poster. It says 'I hated ever minute of training, but I said 'don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'

So things in your environment effect you because your constantly there. And putting that in your bedroom gives your subconscious something to think about. Then just read it every time you pass it.

Also, I can't stress hypnosis enough. I've done a lot of hypnosis for charisma and it makes things so much easier. Just knowing whoever you talk to will adore you is great.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy it

Can be a bit demoralising at times especially if you churn through a lot of the wrong women , but eventually when you get it right with the right girl at the right time

I'm telling you there's no better feeling on earth than a beautiful girl submitting to your will because you've been a man and confidently approached her you know she respects you and its probably made her panties a little wet in the process

Its one of life's true pleasures
No drugs are much better plus some guys are gay anyway. So it can not be the best feeling in general.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should focus on approaching one that would be aligned with your values and interests.

Then it could be more pleasurable.

If the approach is only for sex, or for amount of girls... its a bit exhausting. And maybe you should focus on quality.

If you find a good one and are enjoying your time with her, might be also a good idea to focus only on her... even if it doesnt get into LTR. If it doesnt work just move on.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it with a passion, cause I have hardly any experience in even having female friends let alone girlfriends.

I'm afraid she'll reject me and embarass me, or I'll screw up.
Never understood why guys are so afraid of being rejected by girls, but on the same time they do not give single fvck when they get rejected by a potential prospect/customer on a sales call/cold call.

It just darn weird because it is exactly the same thing really.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why guys are so afraid of being rejected by girls, but on the same time they do not give single fvck when they get rejected by a potential prospect/customer on a sales call/cold call.

It just darn weird because it is exactly the same thing really.
It is not the same thing. Most guys are not approaching a girl because of wanting sex but because of ego. They want validation. Well when they don't get it it hurts the ego. For the guys who just want sex it is probably not that personal.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not the same thing. Most guys are not approaching a girl because of wanting sex but because of ego. They want validation. Well when they don't get it it hurts the ego. For the guys who just want sex it is probably not that personal.
I would argue it is exactly the same thing and the process of selling yourself to achieve some kind of goal whether is is a personal or professional goal is also exactly the same.

Why do you think people HATE cold calling?
Because they are so afraid of being rejected and it hurts their ego. That's why.

Why do people HATE approaching girls?
Because they are so afraid of being rejected and it hurts their ego. That's why.

Same thing, just different versions.

Pulling girls in a bar or pulling customers?
Same process. You do cold calls and get loads "no's" until you get a yes.

Same thing, same techniques and you need to be certain of yourself and present (sell) yourself in a presentable and attractive manner to the receiving party.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue it is exactly the same thing and the process of selling yourself to achieve some kind of goal whether is is a personal or professional goal is also exactly the same.

Why do you think people HATE cold calling?

Why do people HATE approaching girls?

Same thing, just different versions.

Pulling girls in a bar or pulling customers?
Same process. You do cold calls and get loads "no's" until you get a yes.

Same thing, same techniques and you need to be certain of yourself and present (sell) yourself in a presentable and attractive manner to the receiving party.
When you approach a girl for another guy does rejection hurt your ego more or less? If she says he is ugly does it hurt your ego more or less than if you approached for yourself?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you approach a girl for another guy does rejection hurt your ego more or less? If she says he is ugly does it hurt your ego more or less than if you approached for yourself?
I been rejected so many times in sales of to both girls and professionally that I do not give a single fvck.
Actually I kinda like the rejections because it gets me closer to the "Yes'es".

It's only the "Yes'es" I give a fvcks about anyway.:up:;)

Its those "Yes" also that I remember, like mostly all of them. I don't frigging remember all the "No'es", because they do not matter and are not worthy of giving fycks about.

In the end life is quite simple; don't overcomplicate stuff for yourself which is what most guys do in this scenario running all kinds of situations in their heads before they even taken action.

Just do it, don't think and take action; it is that simple.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been rejected so many times in sales of to both girls and professionally that I do not give a single fvck.
Actually I kinda like the rejections because it gets me closer to the "Yes'es".

It's only the "Yes'es" I give a fvcks about anyway.:up:;)

Its those "Yes" also that I remember, like mostly all of them. I don't frigging remember all the "No'es", because they do not matter and are not worthy of giving fycks about.

In the end life is quite simple; don't overcomplicate stuff for yourself which is what most guys do in this scenario running all kinds of situations in their heads before they even taken action.

Just do it, don't think and take action; it is that simple.
Maybe you are wired differently. A little bit like a psychopath with no feelings. So you go for what you want right? Why not steal stuff? Why not? Why make it complicated? Fuuck morals. No?