"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who contacts who after sex first time?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Had sex with a woman I like last night for the first time. Do you guys usually wait for her to reach out, or do you reach out?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Had sex with a woman I like last night for the first time. Do you guys usually wait for her to reach out, or do you reach out?
Almost not worth worrying about because if she is really into you she will have messaged you before you got home.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Can go either way. Some women are old school and like OC16 said can ring true. However, what Marmel75 also rings true too. If she's that interested in you, she'd reach out to you and said she had a great time. Or, you can wait a day or two, reach out and said hey, I had a great time seeing you on Saturday, I'd love to see you again. When are you free?
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Concur with @oc16 on this one. You've already created competition anxiety.

Tell her you enjoyed her & wish her Merry Christmas. A little warmth and reassurance goes a long way at this juncture.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
If you want to have an opportunity to see (sex) her again, I would reach out, of only to quiet any anxieties she might have about being easy.

If you are indifferent (idgaf) then wait for her to reach out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I stand corrected. If this was the chick from last night, wait a few days. She's already in your frame. The likelihood is higher that she will subrogate, than go NC b/c you didn't reach out first.

That said, there's always a chance she will decide ur not with her time b/c you are fvking other chicks, but, considering get response to the convo last night, it's better to give her time and let her chase.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
I've done it every which way. It really doesn't matter.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
My experiences,

Woman interested in a relationship with you with HIGH interest, she will contact you.

Woman who wants FWB or anything else, most likely won’t reach out and will wait for you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
In my opinion, Im not trying to say you didnt nail her right but the Women are the ones who always reached out first.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
She also needs time to talk about your sex game to her girlfriends but you already called so too late.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Had sex with a woman I like last night for the first time. Do you guys usually wait for her to reach out, or do you reach out?
Always she, that ensures you hold on to the masculine power/frame.

If it's you 1st then you're entering her frame where you play by her rules. And that's not natural.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
She also needs time to talk about your sex game to her girlfriends but you already called so too late.
Mm she has also never been one reaching out after dates. She le me pursue her. Always receptive. When I called she was pretty gung-ho to pick me down.
Maybe it doesn’t make one bit of difference. Because if both people are turning their keys for more, and it’s evident high interest is on both peoples minds.. it’s all good. Sometimes we overthink frame and scrutinize a bit much here
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Drop her a call, she wont feel pumped and dumped and there will be the chance to see her again.

Call her even if you dont wanna see her again, I forgot to call one few years ago and she basically started telling her (our) friends that i sucked and my di1ck was small....I basically had to show it to them to make that stop.

It was years ago, I wouldnt do any of that in the currect cultural setting.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You could wait years, and she'll still entertain you... If you laid the pipe down right


And if you made her squirt... maan
 
Top