Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who contacts who after sex first time?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with a woman I like last night for the first time. Do you guys usually wait for her to reach out, or do you reach out?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex with a woman I like last night for the first time. Do you guys usually wait for her to reach out, or do you reach out?
Almost not worth worrying about because if she is really into you she will have messaged you before you got home.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can go either way. Some women are old school and like OC16 said can ring true. However, what Marmel75 also rings true too. If she's that interested in you, she'd reach out to you and said she had a great time. Or, you can wait a day or two, reach out and said hey, I had a great time seeing you on Saturday, I'd love to see you again. When are you free?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concur with @oc16 on this one. You've already created competition anxiety.

Tell her you enjoyed her & wish her Merry Christmas. A little warmth and reassurance goes a long way at this juncture.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to have an opportunity to see (sex) her again, I would reach out, of only to quiet any anxieties she might have about being easy.

If you are indifferent (idgaf) then wait for her to reach out.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand corrected. If this was the chick from last night, wait a few days. She's already in your frame. The likelihood is higher that she will subrogate, than go NC b/c you didn't reach out first.

That said, there's always a chance she will decide ur not with her time b/c you are fvking other chicks, but, considering get response to the convo last night, it's better to give her time and let her chase.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concur with @oc16 on this one. You've already created competition anxiety.

Tell her you enjoyed her & wish her Merry Christmas. A little warmth and reassurance goes a long way at this juncture.
Yes, since it is Merry Christmas you have a reason to text her.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it every which way. It really doesn't matter.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experiences,

Woman interested in a relationship with you with HIGH interest, she will contact you.

Woman who wants FWB or anything else, most likely won’t reach out and will wait for you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, Im not trying to say you didnt nail her right but the Women are the ones who always reached out first.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She also needs time to talk about your sex game to her girlfriends but you already called so too late.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Always she, that ensures you hold on to the masculine power/frame.

If it's you 1st then you're entering her frame where you play by her rules. And that's not natural.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She also needs time to talk about your sex game to her girlfriends but you already called so too late.
Mm she has also never been one reaching out after dates. She le me pursue her. Always receptive. When I called she was pretty gung-ho to pick me down.
Maybe it doesn’t make one bit of difference. Because if both people are turning their keys for more, and it’s evident high interest is on both peoples minds.. it’s all good. Sometimes we overthink frame and scrutinize a bit much here

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop her a call, she wont feel pumped and dumped and there will be the chance to see her again.

Call her even if you dont wanna see her again, I forgot to call one few years ago and she basically started telling her (our) friends that i sucked and my di1ck was small....I basically had to show it to them to make that stop.

It was years ago, I wouldnt do any of that in the currect cultural setting.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could wait years, and she'll still entertain you... If you laid the pipe down right

And if you made her squirt... maan