Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which girl should I go for?

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to make a long story short. Basically, I've liked this girl for about two weeks (We're in high school). At first, I was really pressed to get her attention and talked to her. Then I re-read some of the Don Juan bible and I got back to my senses and stop caring as much, but nonetheless, I still like her. We've been texting for about a week and it's been getting better. At first, she was boring and not interested, I guess, but now things are fine, although she's still a little hard to dissect.

I really like her, for a reason I might type later. But I told a few of my friends and they all tell me different things about her. Apparently, she's pansexual, already messes with another guy, and keeps a few guys around as sides. I know the pansexual part is true, I thought she was just bi, but either way, she's never even dated a girl or anything. I don't know if the rest is true, but despite all that, I still like her. After all, I don't see any of her supposed "sides" as competition.

But then last night, out of nowhere, this girl I used to like back in April hit me up and we started talking cuz we hadn't talked in months after a misunderstanding. Basically, we agreed on picking up where we left off (Because we both liked each other), but I don't know what I was thinking! I guess I was just in the zone while we're talking and figured, hey why not?
But I still like the first girl! Regardless of what people say about her, I still see us being a good couple. And I know she's loyal because of her exes.

But anyway yeah, I don't know what to do because I still want/like the first girl but now I've agreed to start talking to this other girl. Should I still try to go after the girl I want? Or should I forget about her and move on to the other?
I know the first girl has her problems (That of course, can be worked on with the right help) and the second girl is great, but I really don't know.

I know this was long, but any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the boys up top. Although, with the info you provided of the second girl I wouldn't put a whole lot of energy into her being as you already had a situation come up in what seems to be a months time (could be wrong but you just said April and I don't know the situation). The first girl seems like a good F buddy.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Pook said: "Go for Many, for go for none." To me, you are putting to much value in those girls. You appear to be a little infatuated. Calm down. Go for both. Go for others too. You're young. There is a lot to know out there. Build up your experience. To find a good girl, you first need to learn how to choose. Game on!