"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Which girl should I go for?

brad jarry

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I'll try to make a long story short. Basically, I've liked this girl for about two weeks (We're in high school). At first, I was really pressed to get her attention and talked to her. Then I re-read some of the Don Juan bible and I got back to my senses and stop caring as much, but nonetheless, I still like her. We've been texting for about a week and it's been getting better. At first, she was boring and not interested, I guess, but now things are fine, although she's still a little hard to dissect.

I really like her, for a reason I might type later. But I told a few of my friends and they all tell me different things about her. Apparently, she's pansexual, already messes with another guy, and keeps a few guys around as sides. I know the pansexual part is true, I thought she was just bi, but either way, she's never even dated a girl or anything. I don't know if the rest is true, but despite all that, I still like her. After all, I don't see any of her supposed "sides" as competition.

But then last night, out of nowhere, this girl I used to like back in April hit me up and we started talking cuz we hadn't talked in months after a misunderstanding. Basically, we agreed on picking up where we left off (Because we both liked each other), but I don't know what I was thinking! I guess I was just in the zone while we're talking and figured, hey why not?
But I still like the first girl! Regardless of what people say about her, I still see us being a good couple. And I know she's loyal because of her exes.

But anyway yeah, I don't know what to do because I still want/like the first girl but now I've agreed to start talking to this other girl. Should I still try to go after the girl I want? Or should I forget about her and move on to the other?
I know the first girl has her problems (That of course, can be worked on with the right help) and the second girl is great, but I really don't know.

I know this was long, but any help is appreciated. Thank you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Staticus

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
83
Age
35
Location
Mississippi
I agree with the boys up top. Although, with the info you provided of the second girl I wouldn't put a whole lot of energy into her being as you already had a situation come up in what seems to be a months time (could be wrong but you just said April and I don't know the situation). The first girl seems like a good F buddy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
Like Pook said: "Go for Many, for go for none." To me, you are putting to much value in those girls. You appear to be a little infatuated. Calm down. Go for both. Go for others too. You're young. There is a lot to know out there. Build up your experience. To find a good girl, you first need to learn how to choose. Game on!
 
Top