Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to go in AZ or FL?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway so it sounds like Arizona would be the better choice.

That said, any recommendations on where I should look to stay? I imagine being close to Old Town Scottsdale would be ideal for the bar scene, but I don't know if there are any areas that I should avoid.
When I think about Arizona women I think of this:

depositphotos_228048162-stock-photo-sexy-classy-female-cowgirl-gunslinger.jpg
71kbwQlh6EL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Let us know how accurate that is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BPH -- Did you end up going to Arizona or Florida for your birthday?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither yet, I figure I'll go with my brother in the summer when it's a bit nicer. The downside would be that any college students would likely be home for the summer so I don't know if this was a bad decision.
Summer. Hot!!!!!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither yet, I figure I'll go with my brother in the summer when it's a bit nicer. The downside would be that any college students would likely be home for the summer so I don't know if this was a bad decision.
I would not go to Arizona in the summer. It's a desert.

Florida is a maybe because it'll be 95 degrees everyday but there's pools and beaches everywhere.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Florida is a maybe because it'll be 95 degrees everyday but there's pools and beaches everywhere.
I went to Florida one year for my actual birthday and there was just nothing going on in late April, I figured summer would be a better time to check out both places.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both states suck imho but I’d pick Florida because I can’t handle the desert heat and prefer to be near water.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The major advantage of going to the Phoenix area in the summer is that the tourists aren't there. Arizona State University is in session but there are far fewer students doing Summer semester.

Northern Arizona is pleasant in the summer months due to higher elevations, but more crowded. A lot of Phoenix area residents have cabins up near Flagstaff for getting away for part of the summer and most weekends. Flagstaff is only 2 hours north of Phoenix yet its elevation is 6,000 feet higher and about 25-30 degrees less warm. Additionally, a lot of hotel rooms in Flagstaff are occupied by Grand Canyon tourists as it is 80 miles south of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The South Rim is the more visited part of the Grand Canyon. Visiting the Grand Canyon in summer is peak season, so there are tons of tourists.

Since this is a seduction trip and not a sightseeing trip, Phoenix is where @BPH would go. There are plenty of pools in Phoenix, like Florida.

Miami-Fort Lauderdale and the Tampa area have beaches and pools. I think in the summer months, Miami-Fort Lauderdale and the Tampa area are better choices than Phoenix or Tucson.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reactions: BPH

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if obese or skin damaged trailer women are hot to you lol. I thought this forum loved Eastern European chicks that gain from winterfell lol.
So what part of the country are you in? I'm in Arizona

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: BMX

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both states suck imho but I’d pick Florida because I can’t handle the desert heat and prefer to be near water.
Why would you "pick" Florida when you're already there? If you're advising OP, why are you using your irrelevant personal preferences for a hypothetical that is real? :rolleyes: A lot of people can't stand high humidity either.

Most chicks on Tinder are more upfront that this, but whatev...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you "pick" Florida when you're already there? If you're advising OP, why are you using your irrelevant personal preferences for a hypothetical that is real? :rolleyes: A lot of people can't stand high humidity either.

Most chicks on Tinder are more upfront that this, but whatev...
I’d rather deal with humidity than living in an oven. Plus, I think Arizona is a cope state for ex Californians imho.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona is wonderful. I have a friend out there in Phoenix that I visit from time to time. I really liked Scottsdale the couple of times I was there (lots of attractive women if that is one of your main criteria in the decision making process).

A place that is underrated, well underrated probably isn't the correct word, is Charleston South Carolina. Not sure how many you have visited there - it's a college town, historic and full of gorgeous southern belles.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Arizona is a cope state for ex Californians imho.
Ex-Californians have ruined Arizona. Both Phoenix and Tucson are overrun with them. The ex-Californians are even affecting the smaller towns in Arizona too.

There are few states that have declined as much in quality since 1990 as Arizona. Arizona was not meant to be a populous state. The two biggest metros (Phoenix and Tucson) are located in the hot part of the state. There's been limited development in higher elevation, more temperate Northern Arizona.

The whole state is in a fragile natural ecosystem. It has been overdeveloped since at least 1990. There are significant water issues surrounding the Colorado River.

While both Phoenix and Tucson have grown a lot since the 1980s, the infrastructure hasn't kept pace. There are few corporate headquarters in both Phoenix and Tucson. I think that is more problematic for Phoenix since it is so much larger than Tucson. Older, more established companies were not established in Phoenix because Phoenix was basically nothing 65-75 years ago right when Baby Boomers were first being born. Also, as Phoenix as grown, newer tech companies didn't establish themselves there in bigger numbers. In Metro Phoenix, a lot of the general business jobs are lackluster. If your job is in the medical industry, Phoenix has a decent employment base. The medical industry has always done quite well in Phoenix due to the fact that the area is a hub for retirees needing medical services.

The two links discuss University of Arizona and Arizona State grads leaving the state. Phoenix and Tucson corporate employment isn't good enough to retain college grads in a lot of cases.

Arizona is wonderful. I have a friend out there in Phoenix that I visit from time to time. I really liked Scottsdale the couple of times I was there (lots of attractive women if that is one of your main criteria in the decision making process).
Arizona is the classic 'Nice place to visit for a week, but not a great place to live' place.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex-Californians have ruined Arizona. Both Phoenix and Tucson are overrun with them. The ex-Californians are even affecting the smaller towns in Arizona too.

There are few states that have declined as much in quality since 1990 as Arizona. Arizona was not meant to be a populous state. The two biggest metros (Phoenix and Tucson) are located in the hot part of the state. There's been limited development in higher elevation, more temperate Northern Arizona.

The whole state is in a fragile natural ecosystem. It has been overdeveloped since at least 1990. There are significant water issues surrounding the Colorado River.

While both Phoenix and Tucson have grown a lot since the 1980s, the infrastructure hasn't kept pace. There are few corporate headquarters in both Phoenix and Tucson. I think that is more problematic for Phoenix since it is so much larger than Tucson. Older, more established companies were not established in Phoenix because Phoenix was basically nothing 65-75 years ago right when Baby Boomers were first being born. Also, as Phoenix as grown, newer tech companies didn't establish themselves there in bigger numbers. In Metro Phoenix, a lot of the general business jobs are lackluster. If your job is in the medical industry, Phoenix has a decent employment base. The medical industry has always done quite well in Phoenix due to the fact that the area is a hub for retirees needing medical services.

The two links discuss University of Arizona and Arizona State grads leaving the state. Phoenix and Tucson corporate employment isn't good enough to retain college grads in a lot of cases.

Arizona is the classic 'Nice place to visit for a week, but not a great place to live' place.
The brain drain is reversing with how bad CA now is imo.