Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to go in AZ or FL?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That won't be accomplished in Phoenix in one week. That's impossible.

Moving to a city as a transplanted adult with no social network and unattached makes mating far more difficult. The transplanted male adults that follow that path are then dependent upon in-person approaching or swipe apps, which are more difficult.
I mean...that's almost entirely what I do...

My network of friends kinda sucks, I mean I live in Delaware...they are in long-term relationships, or don't really go out. And even when I DO go out the number of connections I have AT the bars is quite slim outside of me being friends with the staff at the college bar I frequent.

One of the best nights out I ever had was in Atlantic City working as a dancer for my friend who managed the hotel as part of a Halloween show. I met another dancer, found out he had a FWB with a rich father who rented out several rooms for the weekend, ended up going out with them later that night and skipping the line with our drinks free because we had a VIP section with bottle service, and ended up smashing one of her hot friends later that night.

As a matter of fact, I cannot think of a single woman off the top of my head that I met and bedded through my social network. I am very much used to going outside of it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I cannot think of a single woman off the top of my head that I met and bedded through my social network. I am very much used to going outside of it.
That is game on hard mode. I've known of men who have gotten most of their sex from their social networks. One of the more famous proponents of social network is Michael Sartain, who has done numerous YouTube videos with Rollo Tomassi. Sartain is also friends with Dan Blizerian.

Longer term, I think Florida is a better place to live than Arizona. Arizona will have massive water issues in the future. Arizona was never meant to be as populated as it has become. The natural resources aren't there to support its population long term. Florida has also become overpopulated but it is a little bit better positioned for it.

If you're looking to Florida, I would focus on Orlando, Tampa, or possibly Fort Lauderdale. Miami is a very difficult dating scene and non-Hispanic Whites are only about 12-14% of the population. Only go to Miami if you can speak Spanish fluently and you think you can have success with Hispanic women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lived in Miami for a couple of years now and my message to everyone is don't come to Miami. Please, we are full. Rents are going up like crazy and you'd be lucky to get a studio for under $2,500 in any decent neighborhood. If you get one below that, you are in a sketchy area or the apartment has a lot of downsides like a pest problem. Hear me loud and clear, please do not come to Miami.

Literally every pickup clown is treating Miami like the new Vegas and running their nonsense bootcamps here every month. Lincoln Road is flooded with dudes spamming women and the average Miami woman is fed up. Idiots from RSD and dudes like Todd V long made Miami their mainstay for teaching game to clueless social retards and it has messed up the scene. Ever since the pandemic, the place has been a sausagefest.

The average Miami guy is well above average in terms of value would likely slay in NYC or most other big cities but is an incel in Miami. The nightlife scene price gouges like crazy.

I have seen more than my fair share of ex-NYers and dudes from all over the country come to Miami with high hopes and leave frustrated incels. Miami desperately needs an exodus before things can get back to normal. Stuff continues to get worse every year with degenerates from all over moving down here. Spring Break is h3ll to where they want curfews now due to the trash that visits the city. Please do not come to Miami.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lived in Miami for a couple of years now and my message to everyone is don't come to Miami. Please, we are full. Hear me loud and clear, please do not come to Miami.
I don't think Miami is a good option in Florida and haven't felt that way for a while. It's mostly due to the fact that most White people are not well positioned for success with Latinas in Miami-Dade County.

every pickup clown is treating Miami like the new Vegas and running their nonsense bootcamps here every month. Lincoln Road is flooded with dudes spamming women and the average Miami woman is fed up. Idiots from RSD and dudes like Todd V long made Miami their mainstay for teaching game to clueless social retards and it has messed up the scene. Ever since the pandemic, the place has been a sausagefest.
The big Western cities in the United States have been known as sausagefests for a long time. San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and Dallas have all had an abundance of sausage for a long time. Some of those metro areas are worse than others. It's wild that Miami is a sausagefest now like the cities in the Western US.

A place like Dallas or Phoenix might not have as many spam approachers or bootcamps as Miami.

The average Miami guy is well above average in terms of value would likely slay in NYC or most other big cities but is an incel in Miami. I have seen more than my fair share of ex-NYers and dudes from all over the country come to Miami with high hopes and leave frustrated incels. Miami desperately needs an exodus before things can get back to normal.
Some markets are extremely difficult. San Diego has been a difficult one for decades because of the abundance of sausage due to the military bases and San Francisco/Silicon Valley has been tough because there are way too many tech workers and careerist women there.

Spring Break is h3ll to where they want curfews now due to the trash that visits the city.
Miami Beach isn't as big of a Spring Break spot as Daytona Beach or Panama City Beach.

The nightlife scene price gouges like crazy.
That's another good reason to avoid nightlife. In most cities, nightlife is a bad deal for men. In Miami, it's worse than average because of the ridiculous price gouging.

Rents are going up like crazy and you'd be lucky to get a studio for under $2,500 in any decent neighborhood. If you get one below that, you are in a sketchy area or the apartment has a lot of downsides like a pest problem.
Those are Manhattan level prices in Miami. Rents have been going up too much in Dallas as well. Dallas looks affordable compared to that, but Dallas renters have been unhappy with the rent escalations lately. I've been hearing that Phoenix's rents have been doing similar things too.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 I have been reflecting on why I even stay in Miami given how competitive the dating culture is here (average dude here would slay in most other cities), how awful the women generally are, and how expensive it is. Come to think, outside of game, I really love Miami. I am starting to get more into MMA and there is a world class MMA gym at nearly every corner it seems, the best in MMA come to train here. I love the multicultural society where you have to learn Spanish. People are largely chill here compared to the emotionally sensitive cucks, soyboys, and Karens you get in NYC.

Government is very hands off and right leaning but you don't get the pressure of local society shoving you to settle down and have kids like you would in the Bible Belt.

IMO, men should live in any major city where they love the culture and love a lot about the city outside of dating and meeting women. That way, they are happy regardless of how well they do in game.

I was thinking about a tough decision a while back and am still thinking about it due to November. I went back to NYC and had 4 lays in one week. Even the best players I know in Miami cannot pull that off barring status or something like that. In NYC, I pulled that off purely on cold approach. I ran through Manhattan like a hot knife through butter, it was so easy and I was a man amongst boys. However, outside of game, a lot sucks culturally and socially about NYC.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 I have been reflecting on why I even stay in Miami given how competitive the dating culture is here (average dude here would slay in most other cities), how awful the women generally are, and how expensive it is. Come to think, outside of game, I really love Miami.
I can identify with this. On the first page of the Dallas thread, I said a similar thing.

Dallas is a rather mediocre mating environment. I wouldn't recommend moving here as a means of improving mating outcomes. However, this does not mean that it is not a good place to live when considering all lifestyle variables.

The corporate employment scene is a big part of why a lot of adults transplant to Dallas, which isn't the same as why a lot of adults relocate to the big cities in Florida and to Phoenix or Tucson in AZ.

you don't get the pressure of local society shoving you to settle down and have kids like you would in the Bible Belt.
There are some very family centric suburbs in the Dallas area (mainly in Collin County north of Dallas). There are even some neighborhoods in Dallas itself that are suburban feeling, although they often have older single family homes than Collin County suburbs like Plano and Frisco. Lakewood and Lake Highlands are good examples of neighborhoods like this in Dallas proper.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is game on hard mode. I've known of men who have gotten most of their sex from their social networks. One of the more famous proponents of social network is Michael Sartain, who has done numerous YouTube videos with Rollo Tomassi. Sartain is also friends with Dan Blizerian.
I like being able to go out and choose who I want rather than having to pick from women that happen to be friends of friends or part of a social group I frequent. So I don't mind this being considered "hard". But that's also why I usually do decently well when it comes to getting laid on vacation, assuming there are attractive enough women that I actually put in the effort.

That said, based on what I've read here it seems that Miami is a no-go unless I want to be competing with lots of pickup dudes, and spending a lot of money while doing it.

So for the sake of my birthday and taking a little weekend trip, Arizona around Old Town Scottsdale would be where it's at, correct?

Don't suppose anybody knows specific bars or clubs that would be good to visit in that area? Similar to how in Delaware there are the townie bars, the college bars, the hole-in-the-walls, etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the sake of my birthday and taking a little weekend trip, Arizona around Old Town Scottsdale would be where it's at, correct?

Don't suppose anybody knows specific bars or clubs that would be good to visit in that area? Similar to how in Delaware there are the townie bars, the college bars, the hole-in-the-walls, etc.
I live in Arizona close to Scottsdale and I love it. Old Town Scottsdale is a little harder to game but I still do it. I prefer Tempe (Mill Ave). I feel like it’s easier to game and I’ve had more success there then Old Town. I’m 41 but I look like I’m 30. I’ve had no issues pulling younger women in there 20s.
It's either Old Town Scottsdale or Tempe near Mill Avenue. Tempe is probably a bit easier to game, though I did more night game in Old Town Scottsdale when I lived there. Scottsdale is known for pretentious women seeking rich, tall, muscular guys. Biatch shields are generally higher in Scottsdale.

A lot of the bars that existed in Old Town Scottsdale have closed/changed names and redeveloped since I lived there. However, I have visited a few times since moving away 10+ years ago. I'll talk about some places I'm familiar with in Old Town Scottsdale.

In Old Town Scottsdale, Coach House, Rusty Spur Saloon, and Pattie's First Avenue Lounge are among the least pretentious places. These places have all been open for decades, with Rusty Spur and Coach House dating back to the 1950s, when Scottsdale was still a sleepy Western suburb with a cowboy feel. Scottsdale didn't try to be super sophisticated/pretentious until around the 1980s/early 1990s. All of these places are dives.

Maya Day and Nightclub is a classic, pretentious Scottsdale joint with attractive looking women seeking top tier guys. Competition there is fierce. It tries to imitate a Las Vegas type environment. Bottled Blonde is a beer garden type environment across the street and is slightly less pretentious, but still pretentious.

In Phoenix, there's a bar near 24th Street and Camelback called MercBar, which has been around since the 1990s. MercBar is a less noisy, more upscale lounge type environment, but it's more geared towards the 30+ crowd. MercBar would be an ideal place for a 35-40 year old guy to go to pick up some 30 something childless women.

Reactions: BPH

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you guys complaining about women in various American cities must have never been to Toronto :lol:. Take the fakeness of LA, leftist woke-ism of SF, and gold digger vibes of Miami, add an extra dose of Canadian insecurity, and you've got your typical Toronto woman.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of you guys complaining about women in various American cities must have never been to Toronto :lol:. Take the fakeness of LA, leftist woke-ism of SF, and gold digger vibes of Miami, add an extra dose of Canadian insecurity, and you've got your typical Toronto woman.
Please tell us about your experiences gaming in LA, SF, and Miami, we'd love to hear.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cleaned up in Toronto. Love that city.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's either Old Town Scottsdale or Tempe near Mill Avenue. Tempe is probably a bit easier to game, though I did more night game in Old Town Scottsdale when I lived there. Scottsdale is known for pretentious women seeking rich, tall, muscular guys. Biatch shields are generally higher in Scottsdale.

A lot of the bars that existed in Old Town Scottsdale have closed/changed names and redeveloped since I lived there. However, I have visited a few times since moving away 10+ years ago. I'll talk about some places I'm familiar with in Old Town Scottsdale.

In Old Town Scottsdale, Coach House, Rusty Spur Saloon, and Pattie's First Avenue Lounge are among the least pretentious places. These places have all been open for decades, with Rusty Spur and Coach House dating back to the 1950s, when Scottsdale was still a sleepy Western suburb with a cowboy feel. Scottsdale didn't try to be super sophisticated/pretentious until around the 1980s/early 1990s. All of these places are dives.

Maya Day and Nightclub is a classic, pretentious Scottsdale joint with attractive looking women seeking top tier guys. Competition there is fierce. It tries to imitate a Las Vegas type environment. Bottled Blonde is a beer garden type environment across the street and is slightly less pretentious, but still pretentious.

In Phoenix, there's a bar near 24th Street and Camelback called MercBar, which has been around since the 1990s. MercBar is a less noisy, more upscale lounge type environment, but it's more geared towards the 30+ crowd. MercBar would be an ideal place for a 35-40 year old guy to go to pick up some 30 something childless women.
I can vouch for the Merc, cool vibe. Better to bring a plate there than to try and pick up those coveted 30 something childless women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can vouch for the Merc, cool vibe. Better to bring a plate there than to try and pick up those coveted 30 something childless women.
I always wanted to go to the Merc because it was evident on the internet that it had a cool vibe. I was in my 20s in those days and realized I would be a bit out of place. Why do you think the Merc is a better early stage date bar than a place to do approaches on 30 something childless women?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway so it sounds like Arizona would be the better choice.

That said, any recommendations on where I should look to stay? I imagine being close to Old Town Scottsdale would be ideal for the bar scene, but I don't know if there are any areas that I should avoid.
I would recommend living in Florida over living in Arizona. Arizona has been ruined by the hordes of Californians moving in. There are long term water availability concerns. Also, unless you plan to work in a medical-related job, Phoenix is a weak job market for a city of its size.

This doesn't impact a one week vacation though.

There are plenty of bad neighborhoods to avoid in Phoenix. Avoid West Phoenix and the West Valley suburbs in general. There's no reason to go west of Interstate 17. Avoid South Phoenix too, which is south of Interstate 10.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of bad neighborhoods to avoid in Phoenix. Avoid West Phoenix and the West Valley suburbs in general. There's no reason to go west of Interstate 17. Avoid South Phoenix too, which is south of Interstate 10.
Damn, Phoenix is sounding like Philly.