Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

where is the limit of boundary with women? can someone elaborate?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
i have seen girls playfully hitting their bf in shoulder or shaking their shoulder so i wonder is it beta behavior to allow them do it? where is the limit of what you should allow a woman to do and what you should not allow her to do? how can you set boundaries and is there any specific example in your life where you did it with your partner?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows a lack of emotional intelligence, and the only way to get better at this is experience. The key concept here is respect, and also your partner shouldn't consume too much of your focus either.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
This shows a lack of emotional intelligence, and the only way to get better at this is experience. The key concept here is respect, and also your partner shouldn't consume too much of your focus either.
i am 19 so you can't expect all that experience from me. i am wanting to know how does it work

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Rule of Tomassi #1

Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of who’s frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are.

You set whatever boundaries you want to set. That's controlling the frame.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were 19, first and foremost I'd be focused on myself, getting a career started, taking care of my health, etc. For women, do what makes you happy in the long term, fun should be a focus, and respect is the most important thing to get from women.

i have seen girls playfully hitting their bf in shoulder or shaking their shoulder so i wonder is it beta behavior to allow them do it? where is the limit of what you should allow a woman to do and what you should not allow her to do? how can you set boundaries and is there any specific example in your life where you did it with your partner?
So like I said, it's all about respect. Is she doing it in a way that disrespects you? Otherwise it might just be cute and fun. Make yourself what you want, don't worry about being labeled a 'beta'

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were 19
19 is an interesting age for a man.

A 19 year old man has access to a lot of women who are attractive and often undamaged/little damaged. This is true whether he attends college/university or is in the working world with only his high school diploma/GED.

A 19 year old man could choose to look to long term and lock down some attractive, undamaged woman. This might be a viable effort.

When I was 19, I was self-focused. I was a sophomore at a 4 year university and pursuing my bachelor's degree. I was thinking about getting my career started. I could make the argument that I was too focused on the future and not in the present moment enough with thinking about my long term career development. As a 19 year old, I was in my sophomore year of college and my viable dating pool were the freshman and sophomore girls on campus. I was competing with a lot of other students for the freshman and sophomore females. The toughest competition on campus were the juniors and seniors, the slightly older guys. Additionally, I was not a part of Greek Life and many attractive sorority females were passing me over for fraternity males.

There is a good thread on this forum about sex life on college campuses.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women want to sex-wrestle they're at the right address. I leave bite marks all over their bodies.