where do you guys game?

thatdude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
So where do you guys game? Personally my favorite place is the lunchroom. There are tons of people and an endless number of choices.

JohnWall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I game at the "commons" of my school which is basically our lunchroom. Also I like to game at the mall or the gym as theres always chicks there.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roumie said:
That's a sh!t attitude to have. You're basically limiting the amount of pvssy you could have. Opportunity is opportunity. I don't see a point in wasting any because "I'm too much of a workout meathead to talk to these b!tches at the gym" Talk in between sets or exercises or even after the workout.

Would you ignore all "b!tches" when in class? Of course not. You talk in between note taking or other work.
Did you not read what I wrote? "Unless I'm finished..."
I'm at gym to work out, not to talk to some girl. I'm not going to talk to them between sets, my workout would take several hours then. I've seen some real creepy guys hitting on girls at my gym and it never goes anywhere for them. I get enough ***** elsewhere so it's not a problem at all.
And by the way, I love the "subtle" insults mate. Arent you just the cutest little thing.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid flaming guys 10/10.

If there's girls I'm hitting on them. There is no where that's off limits, except maybe a church if you go. Even then it depends on religion. I also wouldn't hit on girls if I went to a gym, I have 15 hours of day where I'm not working out, my workout is essentially "me time" and I value it more than I value getting an extra number here and there.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand danzy's point, and in a way roumie has one too(though you could have posted a friendlier post!!).But,if your in the mood,and want to approach,go for it :) Roumie,if u see a hot chick,doesn't mean you HAVE to approach.All you have to do is eat,sh1t, and sleep bro.

And lol,I have gotten a few numbers through church.I'm a sly bastard,I know,I know :p

The Keem

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait at school gates every morning xD
Jk jk ^^

I do it whenever I see one though most of the times it is on the street,
find it much more fun than picking up at partys probably because i dont have a good bridge and it's no fun to pick up some girl who is high and drunk just to f*** her bad. >.<
Still picking up in a "closed" place is pretty hard because people actually SEE me moving from one girl to another and then my game is screwed.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roumie said:
@Danzy

Don't get so worked up over a stranger on the internet. Yes, I insulted your point of view & mentality because I think they're stupid. Relax a bit, I'm not here to argue and insult strangers.
Dude you literally sound like the biggest douche. Don't get worked up, I'm just insulting you because I think you're stupid. Have you ever even been in a gym?

(self rate) solid flame 10/10.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Dude you literally sound like the biggest douche. Don't get worked up, I'm just insulting you because I think you're stupid. Have you ever even been in a gym?

(self rate) solid flame 10/10.
This.:crackup: