Good for you, I encourage men to marry out of their own racial groups, attain better genetics for their offspring.I married Vietcong. Lol my pops looked a bit perplexed. Hanoi was no man's land lol
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Good for you, I encourage men to marry out of their own racial groups, attain better genetics for their offspring.I married Vietcong. Lol my pops looked a bit perplexed. Hanoi was no man's land lol
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I just gave him the bluprint of what I seen as a kid, could care less what he does with the info.Not mad. Sad that you would advise a dude to do the ultimate in pandering and putting the puddy on a pedestal by telling them to pretend to "like" everything X race or some chick likes just to try to "get in there" by being a head nodding yes man.
Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour!Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on. Sometimes they take you to shows and that like Moranbong. I would try hitting on a Moranbong girl.
Yes, centuries of rape, wife-stealing, pillage, slavery, etc. will do that to a tribe ...Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.
It's a national pastime.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour!![]()
Here is some advice....So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.