"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Where do hot Asian chicks hangout at?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If you saw earlier posts I'm open to Korean and Japanese women as they're very attractive. Anyway, where do they like to hangout at? I see hardly any on OLD within 100 miles of me. I do see a few up in Tampa though.

You know, ones that look like these Moranbong Band girls from North Korea HB7 on up wise.


 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I'm South Korean.

First those South Korean women are the 80's not so hot K pop version.

The ones now days look like Yoga models with long shiny black hair.

Here is a secret for weebs... maybe never even told on the internet yet.

Join a bigger sized Christian Church. In any big sized church near a major city, Minneapolis, Chicago .etc there is a "Korean" side where there will be a Korean pastor preaching to all his Koreans in a rented room.

As a former slave to South Korean American Protestant Christian Church goer for 16 years, I have witnessed coutless Korean women including my mom hook up with the Americans at the church. I was even introduced to 2 south korean girls myself in the old school meet my daughter style. I still kick myself to this day over my results from the silver platters that were handed to me at that church lol.

if your american.. seek a Korean church.

they will throw themselves at you for being american d1k in a korean church because you think koreans are soo cool and they are much better than America and DEFINATELY much better than Japan.

direct message me I could rant for hours on the psychology of asian women in a group setting at a church. I heard and understood all the stuff they would say to the mens faces in Korean so only her friend or others would understand.

but yeah South Korean women, american dik = good. must have good job though.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm South Korean.

First those South Korean women are the 80's not so hot K pop version.

The ones now days look like Yoga models with long shiny black hair.

Here is a secret for weebs... maybe never even told on the internet yet.

Join a bigger sized Christian Church. In any big sized church near a major city, Minneapolis, Chicago .etc there is a "Korean" side where there will be a Korean pastor preaching to all his Koreans in a rented room.

As a former slave to South Korean American Protestant Christian Church goer for 16 years, I have witnessed coutless Korean women including my mom hook up with the Americans at the church. I was even introduced to 2 south korean girls myself in the old school meet my daughter style. I still kick myself to this day over my results from the silver platters that were handed to me at that church lol.

if your american.. seek a Korean church.

they will throw themselves at you for being american d1k in a korean church because you think koreans are soo cool and they are much better than America and DEFINATELY much better than Japan.

direct message me I could rant for hours on the psychology of asian women in a group setting at a church. I heard and understood all the stuff they would say to the mens faces in Korean so only her friend or others would understand.

but yeah South Korean women, american dik = good. must have good job though.
Those moranbong girls might look 80s but those nurses hats are a major turn on and I love jo Kuk-hyang and kim so-mi I would totally plow those girls. Those are korean hb10.

I'll PM you later but this part of fl has hardly any asians.
 

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
I'm South Korean.

First those South Korean women are the 80's not so hot K pop version.

The ones now days look like Yoga models with long shiny black hair.

Here is a secret for weebs... maybe never even told on the internet yet.

Join a bigger sized Christian Church. In any big sized church near a major city, Minneapolis, Chicago .etc there is a "Korean" side where there will be a Korean pastor preaching to all his Koreans in a rented room.

As a former slave to South Korean American Protestant Christian Church goer for 16 years, I have witnessed coutless Korean women including my mom hook up with the Americans at the church. I was even introduced to 2 south korean girls myself in the old school meet my daughter style. I still kick myself to this day over my results from the silver platters that were handed to me at that church lol.

if your american.. seek a Korean church.

they will throw themselves at you for being american d1k in a korean church because you think koreans are soo cool and they are much better than America and DEFINATELY much better than Japan.

direct message me I could rant for hours on the psychology of asian women in a group setting at a church. I heard and understood all the stuff they would say to the mens faces in Korean so only her friend or others would understand.

but yeah South Korean women, american dik = good. must have good job though.
Please explain here:)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Karaoke. Asians love karaoke
Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on. Sometimes they take you to shows and that like Moranbong. I would try hitting on a Moranbong girl.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@biggoal

I get that you desire women and wish to learn how to attain hot girls.

Could you give the forum an example of why women should want you?

By that I mean, what's so great about you.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Please explain here:)
Main advantage of being at a Korean Church inside of a bigger American Church..

1) After service everyone brings food and everyone sets up Buffet style. If you are an american male over the age of 32, you will be treated like a king. All the Korean women will be fighting over hospitality, do you need more rice? Water? Don't like that or need that? have it anyways. I call it hospitality Aggression... It's really something I have only seen in Korean women in group setting.

Not to mention the food will be the most authentic Korean food ever, not the americanised "Korean bbq" you get here in the states, It will have sesame seeds, chopped green onions and the super special red paste kochu jong. I still have fantasys about the buffets we used to have.

Don't forget to eat alot, eat loud, eat fast and eat everything... not a whole lot of table manners in Korea, just make sure you use chopsticks and a Korean lady will be impressed and give you a fork.

2) The Church outgoings and events... Picnics, games, food services, fundraisers all related to Korean American Church stuff... those events are full of them 80's looking kpop moms. You would be in heaven.

There is no mee too in Korea, I remember at one event I got drawn a random card to kiss a lady, and some other ladies had to write their names using their azz in the air. all in fun.

3) Don't game, the women will set you up. Their friends will make it happen and actually become super aggressive and will get mad if they are turned down.

The correct mindset to have while sitting in church for hours listening to someone you don't understand... you won't be alone so don't worry.

1) You are not there for God. You are there because you are sooo fascinated by the Korean culture that you are willing to sit for hours listening to the Korean pastor ramble all day long even if you have no fing clue what je is saying.

2) While you are there, mention how you noticed things taste better, look better, are more sophisticated, beautiful, more cultured in Korea compared to America. You should also insinuate that Japan sucks... compared to Korea.

3) Gotta make a new bullet point for this. Korea is better than Japan in every way and you need to make it clear you truly believe that. The one common goal amonst all South Koreans is to overcome Japan as the top dog of Asia.

4) Don't be afriad to look rich. They will talk about the way you look right in front of you in Korean, so make sure you look good and rich. Koreans are gold diggers like anyone else, but they at least cook and clean.... and take care of your finances ... for you.

5)Don't be afraid to be alone, you will be looked at like a piece of meat.

6) Say something remotely charming in Korean and watch ALL the ladies giggle all giddy. There are a few old school k drama pop songs that drive women crrazy, wish I could show you the lyrics, I still remember them because of the reaction I saw.

7) act like you have a hidden stash of money and you are thinking about saving this poor korean group form a crummy room at a big church.

tltr .... Korea is the best, act rich and Japan sucks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
They're all in orange county CA. The Dave and buster's at the orange mall has Asian nights. I like the vietnamese ones
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
They're all in orange county CA. The Dave and buster's at the orange mall has Asian nights. I like the vietnamese ones
Those fair vietcongs are real beauties.

Main advantage of being at a Korean Church inside of a bigger American Church..

1) After service everyone brings food and everyone sets up Buffet style. If you are an american male over the age of 32, you will be treated like a king. All the Korean women will be fighting over hospitality, do you need more rice? Water? Don't like that or need that? have it anyways. I call it hospitality Aggression... It's really something I have only seen in Korean women in group setting.

Not to mention the food will be the most authentic Korean food ever, not the americanised "Korean bbq" you get here in the states, It will have sesame seeds, chopped green onions and the super special red paste kochu jong. I still have fantasys about the buffets we used to have.

Don't forget to eat alot, eat loud, eat fast and eat everything... not a whole lot of table manners in Korea, just make sure you use chopsticks and a Korean lady will be impressed and give you a fork.

2) The Church outgoings and events... Picnics, games, food services, fundraisers all related to Korean American Church stuff... those events are full of them 80's looking kpop moms. You would be in heaven.

There is no mee too in Korea, I remember at one event I got drawn a random card to kiss a lady, and some other ladies had to write their names using their azz in the air. all in fun.

3) Don't game, the women will set you up. Their friends will make it happen and actually become super aggressive and will get mad if they are turned down.

The correct mindset to have while sitting in church for hours listening to someone you don't understand... you won't be alone so don't worry.

1) You are not there for God. You are there because you are sooo fascinated by the Korean culture that you are willing to sit for hours listening to the Korean pastor ramble all day long even if you have no fing clue what je is saying.

2) While you are there, mention how you noticed things taste better, look better, are more sophisticated, beautiful, more cultured in Korea compared to America. You should also insinuate that Japan sucks... compared to Korea.

3) Gotta make a new bullet point for this. Korea is better than Japan in every way and you need to make it clear you truly believe that. The one common goal amonst all South Koreans is to overcome Japan as the top dog of Asia.

4) Don't be afriad to look rich. They will talk about the way you look right in front of you in Korean, so make sure you look good and rich. Koreans are gold diggers like anyone else, but they at least cook and clean.... and take care of your finances ... for you.

5)Don't be afraid to be alone, you will be looked at like a piece of meat.

6) Say something remotely charming in Korean and watch ALL the ladies giggle all giddy. There are a few old school k drama pop songs that drive women crrazy, wish I could show you the lyrics, I still remember them because of the reaction I saw.

7) act like you have a hidden stash of money and you are thinking about saving this poor korean group form a crummy room at a big church.

tltr .... Korea is the best, act rich and Japan sucks.
Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.

It's a national pastime.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Those fair vietcongs are real beauties.



Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.

It's a national pastime.
Yea. The Marshal, Supreme Leader, Kim Jong un hates them.

As for Asian women, they seem a lot more shy and timid too. I mean at least until they know you. At least from college and jobs and such. I think in a way that can be an advantage for me, especially if you're shy yourself.

On loveshack a guy went to one of those retarded match.com events, bowling. He said only like 10 people showed up. Some of the guys socially awkward like mental issues as well so it was like 4 women vs 6 or 7 guys. Anyway he said a solid high end HB was an Japanese chick who was really shy and wouldn't talk to anyone much when they tried talking to her. He talked to her a bit but she was just shy and he wasn't really interested in her because she seemed to boring. I'm just thinking to myself that's a primo chance to get that chick. Who cares if they're shy. Maybe that's just their personality or they're quiet. I'd be all over that given the chance.

That sounds lame. A match.com event and you have to pay for them too. Has anyone actually went to these things? Bowling? Sounds like for 9 years olds LMAO. Lame just like OLD is.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Yea. The Marshal, Supreme Leader, Kim Jong un hates them.

As for Asian women, they seem a lot more shy and timid too. I mean at least until they know you. At least from college and jobs and such. I think in a way that can be an advantage for me, especially if you're shy yourself.

On loveshack a guy went to one of those retarded match.com events, bowling. He said only like 10 people showed up. Some of the guys socially awkward like mental issues as well so it was like 4 women vs 6 or 7 guys. Anyway he said a solid high end HB was an Japanese chick who was really shy and wouldn't talk to anyone much when they tried talking to her. He talked to her a bit but she was just shy and he wasn't really interested in her because she seemed to boring. I'm just thinking to myself that's a primo chance to get that chick. Who cares if they're shy. Maybe that's just their personality or they're quiet. I'd be all over that given the chance.

That sounds lame. A match.com event and you have to pay for them too. Has anyone actually went to these things? Bowling? Sounds like for 9 years olds LMAO. Lame just like OLD is.
I would never go to a match.com event or recommend one.

I was talking about the Korean Church events, the ones where everyone brings their kids to a park and there are fun and games and food.

It's about 80% 80"s K pop moms there.
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
I would never go to a match.com event or recommend one.

I was talking about the Korean Church events, the ones where everyone brings their kids to a park and there are fun and games and food.

It's about 80% 80"s K pop moms there.
Dude you're south korean yourself itt advising dudes to basically pretend to like korean culture just to try to get chicks.

That is beyond pathetic.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Dude you're south korean yourself itt advising dudes to basically pretend to like korean culture just to try to get chicks.

That is beyond pathetic.
You mad bro? Who gives a shyt. I was born in Korea but I am an American, so I really dgaf.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
Long time ago I dated a Korean girl for a couple years.

Once I went to pick her up from the airport on her way back from Korea.

Even getting off the planes, after a 12 hr ride (Seoul to LAX) most of the women looked hot as fck.

Def second all the points made about K-girls, churches, etc.

But you'd better treat them like Venus fly traps, they suck you in for the long haul and it's all over.

OP, do a little research:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kor...rome..69i57.5492j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,685
Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on.
You sound like an intelligent person. Go for it.
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
You mad bro? Who gives a shyt. I was born in Korea but I am an American, so I really dgaf.
Not mad. Sad that you would advise a dude to do the ultimate in pandering and putting the puddy on a pedestal by telling them to pretend to "like" everything X race or some chick likes just to try to "get in there" by being a head nodding yes man.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top