Good for you, I encourage men to marry out of their own racial groups, attain better genetics for their offspring.I married Vietcong. Lol my pops looked a bit perplexed. Hanoi was no man's land lol
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Good for you, I encourage men to marry out of their own racial groups, attain better genetics for their offspring.I married Vietcong. Lol my pops looked a bit perplexed. Hanoi was no man's land lol
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I just gave him the bluprint of what I seen as a kid, could care less what he does with the info.Not mad. Sad that you would advise a dude to do the ultimate in pandering and putting the puddy on a pedestal by telling them to pretend to "like" everything X race or some chick likes just to try to "get in there" by being a head nodding yes man.
Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour!Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on. Sometimes they take you to shows and that like Moranbong. I would try hitting on a Moranbong girl.
Yes, centuries of rape, wife-stealing, pillage, slavery, etc. will do that to a tribe ...Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.
It's a national pastime.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour!![]()
Here is some advice....So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.