Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do hot Asian chicks hangout at?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I want Morganbong girl. I want to bone Kim Jong uns girls!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not mad. Sad that you would advise a dude to do the ultimate in pandering and putting the puddy on a pedestal by telling them to pretend to "like" everything X race or some chick likes just to try to "get in there" by being a head nodding yes man.
I just gave him the bluprint of what I seen as a kid, could care less what he does with the info.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on. Sometimes they take you to shows and that like Moranbong. I would try hitting on a Moranbong girl.
Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour! :eek:o_O

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.

It's a national pastime.
Yes, centuries of rape, wife-stealing, pillage, slavery, etc. will do that to a tribe ...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour! :eek:o_O
So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.
Here is some advice....

Stay away from North Korea. You might accidently drop Kim Jung Un's pins on the ground and end up in a concentration camp.

Otto was turned into a Vegetable before he died, all for stealing a poster.

Go to South Korea. Women are hotter and It's alot like the USA.. kinda.