"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Where do hot Asian chicks hangout at?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I want Morganbong girl. I want to bone Kim Jong uns girls!

 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Not mad. Sad that you would advise a dude to do the ultimate in pandering and putting the puddy on a pedestal by telling them to pretend to "like" everything X race or some chick likes just to try to "get in there" by being a head nodding yes man.
I just gave him the bluprint of what I seen as a kid, could care less what he does with the info.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,686
Reaction score
5,126
Yea. Those north korea tours I notice they have Karaoke at the hotel. Man, I want to go on those tours like Otto went on. Sometimes they take you to shows and that like Moranbong. I would try hitting on a Moranbong girl.
Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour! :eek:o_O
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,686
Reaction score
5,126
Koreans will forever have disdainful thoughts of japs.

It's a national pastime.
Yes, centuries of rape, wife-stealing, pillage, slavery, etc. will do that to a tribe ...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yes, I am sure the part where Otto Warmbier got his name changed to Otto Coldbier was the best part of the tour! :eek:o_O
So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
So banging a Moranbong girl or even flirting with one is a serious offense? lol.
Here is some advice....

Stay away from North Korea. You might accidently drop Kim Jung Un's pins on the ground and end up in a concentration camp.

Otto was turned into a Vegetable before he died, all for stealing a poster.

Go to South Korea. Women are hotter and It's alot like the USA.. kinda.
 
Top