Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because they don't take the time to understand the technical analysis, understand chart patterns, and know the general market trends. Right now, I probably wouldn't be trying it...the altcoins are exploding or getting ready to. In a consolidation pattern? All day long. Easy money. Easy share accumulation.

I am a software engineer, this fits perfectly with how I think. When you see it trading between support and resistance and there has not been any breakout, it's pretty easy to do it.

Am I wrong sometimes? Sure...but the one thing in crypto is that it will always come back to test resistance at some point so you just be patient and wait for it to drop to you. It might only test it quickly before taking off again, but it will test it.

People think about it wrongly. They think dollars instead of shares/coins. Anytime you sell and buy back lower you end up with more shares/coins. It is simple math.

When you do it via major corrections, you are going to gain a boatload of shares.

There is absolutely no reason to be holding something when you know it is going to drop by a large amount when you can sell and buy back lower.
You are missing a major piece of the puzzle. You are trying to accumulate shares of a new meme coin, if your goal isn't increase your holdings of BTC and ETH you are going to get wrecked, guaranteed. Do you even own BTC or ETH?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are missing a major piece of the puzzle. You are trying to accumulate shares of a new meme coin, if your goal isn't increase your holdings of BTC and ETH you are going to get wrecked, guaranteed. Do you even own BTC or ETH?
MATIC is a meme coin? CRV? LINK? DOT? UNI? SOL? ADA? Those will double or triple minimum on the next run up. Minimum. MATIC will be over $10 by this time next year. LINK just was approved for use in SWIFT bank transfers and has over 600 integrations. Do you have any idea how huge that is? Most likely not if you are like the normal person who has no clue what those are.

And if you are referring to SHIB, it actually is becoming far more than a meme coin...I suggest you read up on what's happening with it and the developments in progress. There are a lot of people who are very bullish on its long term prospects.

I own ETH, I think ETH will have a higher rise than BTC in this next run up from where it is at.

It pays to be a software engineer(who works for a bank) that understands use cases of the technology and how they solve real world problems. I have a lot of insights into things most people do not or have very little understanding of technically.

And also I would highly, highly highly recommend the GoodCrypto App which allows for awesome things like trailing limit buys/sells and then trailing take profits attached to them among other things...basically it will trail a trend up or down and then buy it once it is a certain distance away from the lowest point before a trend reversal for a buy and sell at a point a little lower than the highest point for a sell...then you can set up a trailing take profit to rebuy in at a certain point...it has made me a ton of profit/share accumulation since I got it...

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MATIC is a meme coin? CRV? LINK? DOT? UNI? SOL? ADA? Those will double or triple minimum on the next run up. Minimum. MATIC will be over $10 by this time next year. LINK just was approved for use in SWIFT bank transfers and has over 600 integrations. Do you have any idea how huge that is? Most likely not if you are like the normal person who has no clue what those are.

And if you are referring to SHIB, it actually is becoming far more than a meme coin...I suggest you read up on what's happening with it and the developments in progress. There are a lot of people who are very bullish on its long term prospects.

I own ETH, I think ETH will have a higher rise than BTC in this next run up from where it is at.

It pays to be a software engineer(who works for a bank) that understands use cases of the technology and how they solve real world problems. I have a lot of insights into things most people do not or have very little understanding of technically.

And also I would highly, highly highly recommend the GoodCrypto App which allows for awesome things like trailing limit buys/sells and then trailing take profits attached to them among other things...basically it will trail a trend up or down and then buy it once it is a certain distance away from the lowest point before a trend reversal for a buy and sell at a point a little lower than the highest point for a sell...then you can set up a trailing take profit to rebuy in at a certain point...it has made me a ton of profit/share accumulation since I got it...
I have owned a lot of link and ada since 2017. All of these coins are basically VC tech bets, completely different animal than bitcoin. Some will do great long term but most will not. This time next year also very possible we are deep in a bear market so wouldn't count on those prices. If BTC isn't are large core of your holdings you are doing it wrong. You have only experienced the bull side of the market, have a feeling you are going to have to learn the hard way though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have owned a lot of link and ada since 2017. All of these coins are basically VC tech bets, completely different animal than bitcoin. Some will do great long term but most will not. This time next year also very possible we are deep in a bear market so wouldn't count on those prices. If BTC isn't are large core of your holdings you are doing it wrong. You have only experienced the bull side of the market, have a feeling you are going to have to learn the hard way though.
Do you know what a SWIFT bank transfer is? Once LINK they got approval for that it became way more than a tech bet.

I would welcome a bear market. Do you know how easy it is to double shares when things are trading for pennies on the dollar?? That's where fortunes are made.

As it is, the sentiment is bullish. Future bets are being loaded up for low to mid 40s and whales have accumulated over 60000 coins. Net outflows were the highest in 6 months over the past week.

The market is charged up and ready to explode.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would welcome a bear market. Do you know how easy it is to double shares when things are trading for pennies on the dollar?? That's where fortunes are made.
Seems easy enough, so you are a multi millionaire now?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me some time brother. It's coming. 50K in a month and a half isn't half bad.
Best of luck, do hope you get there. 50k is great, just trying to give some perspective from someone who has been through this before.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what a SWIFT bank transfer is? Once LINK they got approval for that it became way more than a tech bet.

As it is, the sentiment is bullish. Future bets are being loaded up for low to mid 40s and whales have accumulated over 60000 coins. Net outflows were the highest in 6 months over the past week.

The market is charged up and ready to explode.
Yes, I used to work at an investment management firm. I have owned a lot of link since it was .35. I am very bullish on crypto, it's a large percentage of my net worth and has consumed most of my free time the past 4+ years. Just know how brutal and unforgiving this market can be too. Alt coins can be a trap and wash a lot of people out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, I used to work at an investment management firm. I have owned a lot of link since it was .35. I am very bullish on crypto, it's a large percentage of my net worth and has consumed most of my free time the past 4+ years. Just know how brutal and unforgiving this market can be too. Alt coins can be a trap and wash a lot of people out.
Damn...you made a killing then!

No, I completely understand the risks. On my 2nd buy I made a rookie mistake. I bought MANA at $1.17 which was it's low price for the last while...didn't fully grasp the whole pattern thing with it at the time and I got smoked initially. It actually went up to 1.269 overnight at 2am but since I was on Coinbase at the time I couldn't set a limit sell and so I missed out on about $1200. The next day the massive crash happened and I have been stuck low ever since...however through trading in and out over the past 2 weeks I have managed to turn 9273 shares into 13500, which cut my break even point from $1.17 to $.81.

And that's one of the reasons why I am a huge advocate of share accumulation. I could have sat there and said well, I guess I am screwed and wait til it went back up...which to be honest, is what I was doing for the first month and I missed huge opportunities to sell at $1.01 and $.095 2 separate times.

Then I realized the 9273 shares are still the same 9273 shares at 1.17 as they are at .60. Been trading in and out for the last two weeks and picked up almost 4300 shares for free. The goal is to get up to 17K shares which would pretty much make me back my initial 11K investment and when it goes back up make a huge profit.

And that is one of the reasons why I don't really worry. If they go down I will focus on share accumulation. When they go up, I will hold longer and only sell during major corrections to rebuy lower.

I have a system in place with rules built around it that I won't deviate from and it has been working well. I have found the few times I made an impulse buy/sell is when it didn't work out for me so I make sure to operate within my framework now. Sometimes it's tough but discipline and patience is the name of the game.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also the investment firms and banks are talking out both sides of their mouths with Crypto which I find comical...on one hand they say it's risky and tell people not to invest and on the other they are opening up crypto divisions and investing heavily in crypto. Banks say crypto is bad yet all of them are developing their own Blockchain products.

They sense the status quo being threatened and they are scared to death of losing their grip on the control of money and are fighting it on one hand but putting money into it on the other...

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...you made a killing then!

No, I completely understand the risks. On my 2nd buy I made a rookie mistake. I bought MANA at $1.17 which was it's low price for the last while...didn't fully grasp the whole pattern thing with it at the time and I got smoked initially. It actually went up to 1.269 overnight at 2am but since I was on Coinbase at the time I couldn't set a limit sell and so I missed out on about $1200. The next day the massive crash happened and I have been stuck low ever since...however through trading in and out over the past 2 weeks I have managed to turn 9273 shares into 13500, which cut my break even point from $1.17 to $.81.

And that's one of the reasons why I am a huge advocate of share accumulation. I could have sat there and said well, I guess I am screwed and wait til it went back up...which to be honest, is what I was doing for the first month and I missed huge opportunities to sell at $1.01 and $.095 2 separate times.

Then I realized the 9273 shares are still the same 9273 shares at 1.17 as they are at .60. Been trading in and out for the last two weeks and picked up almost 4300 shares for free. The goal is to get up to 17K shares which would pretty much make me back my initial 11K investment and when it goes back up make a huge profit.

And that is one of the reasons why I don't really worry. If they go down I will focus on share accumulation. When they go up, I will hold longer and only sell during major corrections to rebuy lower.

I have a system in place with rules built around it that I won't deviate from and it has been working well. I have found the few times I made an impulse buy/sell is when it didn't work out for me so I make sure to operate within my framework now. Sometimes it's tough but discipline and patience is the name of the game.
Yeah, I did really well with that, ada at .04, bnb at 4-8 and eth 100's. Had a lot of real losers too in 17 I rode all the way up and down though. Overall really can't complain. With new coins it's not always easy to tell who will execute, they all sell a beautiful dream. Really need to look at the players involved and if they are hitting their milestones. The majority of them are vaporware or can't execute.
That's good you have a system, this market will give you a lot of emotional gut reactions. Whenever I get a strong feeling to do something(like sell or ape in), usually the best move is to examine doing opposite. There is such a large mass psych aspect to this, more so than any other market I have participated in. It's a combination of the currency market, stocks and social media all rolled into one.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the investment firms and banks are talking out both sides of their mouths with Crypto which I find comical...on one hand they say it's risky and tell people not to invest and on the other they are opening up crypto divisions and investing heavily in crypto. Banks say crypto is bad yet all of them are developing their own Blockchain products.

They sense the status quo being threatened and they are scared to death of losing their grip on the control of money and are fighting it on one hand but putting money into it on the other...
They are all full of it, you really can't believe anything they say, it's all self serving. They don't have a choice but to participate, they are just trying to keep the market down so they can position themselves.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaygreenb

Here is some more detailed info on what SHIB is doing to actually build something of use.

I would just question who their team is and if they can execute. They will all lie and sell the dream, saw this many times in 17, most don't get it done. I would just really do your due diligence and look to see if the people behind it have a long history and have been successful in the past. My guess is they don't since how they were launched but haven't really looked into it.