Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are good chances that the morons buying at 1 millions usd will be those calling btc a ponzi now.
Yep...Bitcoin is going to infinity, because the FED can print an infinite amount of dollars.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...Bitcoin is going to infinity, because the FED can print an infinite amount of dollars.
The limit for bitcoin spreading were among the many, those related to operation skills.

Nowadays apps and noob proof exchange are basically removing this obstacle, the very wealthy ones even have people doing the work for them.

It's not any different than computers, once we moved from command lines to user interfaces we had mass adoption.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You waiting to buy when it hits 100k? :rofl:
Thanks for the laugh. Funny assumption. I’ve bought BTC everytime it dipped since july 2017. Further diversified my crypto portfolio january 2018. Piled up some ADA february 2019. Sure, many people still bash Cardano. I don’t care. Just like I didn’t care when people bashed BTC after a 40% dip.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped selling crypto and other investments to other people a long time ago. It’s wasted energy.

People ask about crypto like they ask about learning how to play an instrument: it’s really just small talk.
Funny, when I first got into it in 2017 I was like the pied piper talking about it all the time. Believe that's pretty common though, it really takes over all your thoughts when it first starts to click. Now I just help people if they ask. I did buy all my employees some in 2017 and recently did again a few months ago. They get it if they are still working for me at the end of the year and they have to complete some learning assignments that we discuss weekly.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped selling crypto and other investments to other people a long time ago. It’s wasted energy.

People ask about crypto like they ask about learning how to play an instrument: it’s really just small talk.
When I bought Bitcoin it was around 2k.. ethereum was 100 or even lower... Bitcoin blew up to 19k... people started asking me how to buy... I told them how... they bought... crypto plummeted! I heard how dumb it was and how I should sell... i kept buying.. down to 3k... back up... back down... now that Bitcoin is nearly 60k those same people say man... we should have held on. It kills them when I tell them I did... and kept buying. If it goes to zero I won’t miss the money I put in... if it goes to the moon I will be very... very happy! The advice from day 1 was always use money you won’t miss if it goes to zero.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The limit for bitcoin spreading were among the many, those related to operation skills.

Nowadays apps and noob proof exchange are basically removing this obstacle, the very wealthy ones even have people doing the work for them.

It's not any different than computers, once we moved from command lines to user interfaces we had mass adoption.
It's so easy...granny can buy Bitcoin now.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="jaygreenb, post: 2825406, member: 117800"I did buy all my employees some in 2017 and recently did again a few months ago. They get it if they are still working for me at the end of the year and they have to complete some learning assignments that we discuss weekly.
[/QUOTE]

Great initiative. Sounds like you’re fostering a healthy work environment. One that encourages mental growth. In general, many people find it hard to accept that making too many “low risk” choices can be just as detrimental as too many “high risk” choices.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People skipping bitcoin are missing out on am opportunity to make life-changing generational money. Bitcoin was the catalyst for decentralized finance, which will replace fiat. After seeing all of the new projects available and constant development in the space, it's a freight train that no government will be able to stop.

For those wondering,I am currently long ALPHA, ALPACA, ETH, BTC, SWIRL and tons of excitement and $$$ on Solana (SOL, RAY, and SRM)

Cardano is a love hate thing, but I personally like it. Small bag of ADA.

The great thing is, you can dump some $$$ in almost any legit alt coin right now and get 100x

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great thing is, you can dump some $$$ in almost any legit alt coin right now and get 100x
This is a really strong point that's overlooked. We're no where near peak mania for this bullrun right now, and I don't expect the mania phase to begin until we hit 100k and all the news outlets keep talking about it. A lot more people are going to be funneled into entry level exchanges like Coinbase and try and buy "the next bitcoin" when they see an alt coin thats only going for a few dollars. I think if you are holding any of the top 20 coins by June you're going to see a lot of growth. Maybe not 100x but conservatively at least 5x'ing your money.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goal right now is to figure out what coins might outperform bitcoin in the immediate future. That's where the real money is.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really strong point that's overlooked. We're no where near peak mania for this bullrun right now, and I don't expect the mania phase to begin until we hit 100k and all the news outlets keep talking about it. A lot more people are going to be funneled into entry level exchanges like Coinbase and try and buy "the next bitcoin" when they see an alt coin thats only going for a few dollars. I think if you are holding any of the top 20 coins by June you're going to see a lot of growth. Maybe not 100x but conservatively at least 5x'ing your money.
Agreed. People just keep watching their money dissipate with higher goods, groceries,gas, everything.

For those curious, start researching everything on the Solana blockchain.

Also, ethereum has a ton of upside for the long play.

Not financial advice!

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
You can buy stock of a dying company and make 300x if you can get a bunch of fools on Reddit to pump it up and convince them to "Hold no matter what" as you sell off yours at the peak (while still telling them to hold).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what a joke. I for ome would not pull money put of crypto to buy that crap
Too bad hundreds of boomers who think cryptos are a scam, will gladly buy and crypto exchange stock if its listed on nasdaq and they can buy from the family scamm...ehm banker.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goal right now is to figure out what coins might outperform bitcoin in the immediate future. That's where the real money is.
The conspiracy theory right now is that the reason the feds don't care about printing so much money is that they are planning to spin it into fedcoin. China already has digital yuan. People think of crypto as untraceable, but when the government starts running it, then crypto will be the ultimate financial tracking tool to monitor citizens.