Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The conspiracy theory right now is that the reason the feds don't care about printing so much money is that they are planning to spin it into fedcoin. China already has digital yuan. People think of crypto as untraceable, but when the government starts running it, then crypto will be the ultimate financial tracking tool to monitor citizens.
They have to keep printing or the whole system falls apart. They will definitely roll out a new monetary system but will have many of the same issues as before plus the surveillance, they all keep parroting a new bretton woods. This is something completely different than bitcoin. Everyone knows bitcoin is traceable, all transactions are on a public blockchain. The key features are the ability to self custody and protection from the insane amounts of stimulus. One of the major roles it will play in the future is the ability to leave any jurisdiction that isn't treating you well.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
They have to keep printing or the whole system falls apart. They will definitely roll out a new monetary system but will have many of the same issues as before plus the surveillance, they all keep parroting a new bretton woods. This is something completely different than bitcoin. Everyone knows bitcoin is traceable, all transactions are on a public blockchain. The key features are the ability to self custody and protection from the insane amounts of stimulus. One of the major roles it will play in the future is the ability to leave any jurisdiction that isn't treating you well.
I don't like that excessive printing either. But it doesn't mean it will fall apart that easy either. One thing that should teach people is trading in the market. Nothing is based on "math". Nothing is based on "reality". If that were true you wouldn't have a car company that barely sells any cars have better stock prices than car companies that sell millions of cars. Money is worth whatever people think it is worth. It is all emotional. Just like a certain car company's stock prices are based on emotion. If someone emotionally believed that fake Monopoly Money was actually worth what is printed on it,...they would accept it and you could buy something from them using it.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like that excessive printing either. But it doesn't mean it will fall apart that easy either. One thing that should teach people is trading in the market. Nothing is based on "math". Nothing is based on "reality". If that were true you wouldn't have a car company that barely sells any cars have better stock prices than car companies that sell millions of cars. Money is worth whatever people think it is worth. It is all emotional. Just like a certain car company's stock prices are based on emotion. If someone emotionally believed that fake Monopoly Money was actually worth what is printed on it,...they would accept it and you could buy something from them using it.
My point was if they stop the all stimulus the bottom falls out on the economy, they would rather devalue the dollar than let that happen. Valuations for everything do not make sense right now because we do not have a sound unit that measures it.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How low will it go this time? Approaching the 30k price level, below which everyone who bought btc this year will be in the red.
Who knows, it's a long term game, the bulk of my purchases were between 2-6k. I'll start dollar cost averaging if we break into the 20's.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows, it's a long term game, the bulk of my purchases were between 2-6k. I'll start dollar cost averaging if we break into the 20's.
Dollar cost averaging is an old stockbroker sales pitch to get a client to buy more of a losing position. It doesn't apply to you, being in the green.

If 30k is the key level, I would look for the 5 wave eliot cycle and see where it consolidates.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was if they stop the all stimulus the bottom falls out on the economy, they would rather devalue the dollar than let that happen. Valuations for everything do not make sense right now because we do not have a sound unit that measures it.
That stimulas isn't helping anything I have paid way way way more into the system than what I got back in the stimulas. The amount of the stimulas was about the same as an aveage text refund.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dollar cost averaging is an old stockbroker sales pitch to get a client to buy more of a losing position. It doesn't apply to you, being in the green.

If 30k is the key level, I would look for the 5 wave eliot cycle and see where it consolidates.
DCA has never saved me in any trade. In the best situation in may only have reduced the size of the loss slightly.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stimulas isn't helping anything I have paid way way way more into the system than what I got back in the stimulas. The amount of the stimulas was about the same as an aveage text refund.
The stimulus has kept the stock market propped up, companies alive and the unemployed solvent. Without it, the economy would look a lot different right now. This isn't about your personal experience.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it breaks 30 we do not know where it settles at, so I will break up buys on the way down. Imagine 24/25ish and previous ATH areas. Most likely just set up an auto daily buy since I am not a trader.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto is a lot like dating and women. LOL

Guys bag holding have to play the long game now for awhile. We're not going to be able to get instant lays now like before.

Then comes the marriage or ltr commitment question and whether they are worthy or not...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Crypto is a lot like dating and women. LOL

Guys bag holding have to play the long game now for awhile. We're not going to be able to get instant lays now like before.

Then comes the marriage or ltr commitment question and whether they are worthy or not...
The long game in crypto is like 2 or 3 months haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Long term bitcoin holders will heavily disagree
That's because they are doing it all wrong. Crypto isn't meant to be bought and held. It's meant to be bought, sold and then rebought lower, accumulating more and more for the same money.

Those people have cost themselves hundreds of thousands or most likely millions of dollars by simply holding it.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because they are doing it all wrong. Crypto isn't meant to be bought and held. It's meant to be bought, sold and then rebought lower, accumulating more and more for the same money.

Those people have cost themselves hundreds of thousands or most likely millions of dollars by simply holding it.
This is pretty comical

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is pretty comical
Is it? Funny I've increased my MATIC holdings by over 5K in the past 2 weeks by employing this strategy of buying low, selling high and then rebuying low again.

Using the same money.

SHIB by over 120 million same time frame, same strategy.

Share accumulation via the same dollars is the name of the game in crypto. Anyone saying otherwise should stick to stocks.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it? Funny I've increased my MATIC holdings by over 5K in the past 2 weeks by employing this strategy of buying low, selling high and then rebuying low again.

Using the same money.

SHIB by over 120 million same time frame, same strategy.

Share accumulation via the same dollars is the name of the game in crypto. Anyone saying otherwise should stick to stocks.
Yes, it is. I'm glad you have had some success but you've been doing this for what, a few months? If you are over 30, unless you have made a few million and kept it over a sustained period of time there isn't much backing to all the bravado. Trading is not the way most successful people make or keep their money. A few do very well but they are also self aware enough to realize they don't know everything and don't do all the chest pounding.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, it is. I'm glad you have had some success but you've been doing this for what, a few months? If you are over 30, unless you have made a few million and kept it over a sustained period of time there isn't much backing to all the bravado. Trading is not the way most successful people make or keep their money. A few do very well but they are also self aware enough to realize they don't know everything and don't do all the chest pounding.
That's because they don't take the time to understand the technical analysis, understand chart patterns, and know the general market trends. Right now, I probably wouldn't be trying it...the altcoins are exploding or getting ready to. In a consolidation pattern? All day long. Easy money. Easy share accumulation.

I am a software engineer, this fits perfectly with how I think. When you see it trading between support and resistance and there has not been any breakout, it's pretty easy to do it.

Am I wrong sometimes? Sure...but the one thing in crypto is that it will always come back to test resistance at some point so you just be patient and wait for it to drop to you. It might only test it quickly before taking off again, but it will test it.

People think about it wrongly. They think dollars instead of shares/coins. Anytime you sell and buy back lower you end up with more shares/coins. It is simple math. Doesn't matter what the starting point was.

When you do it via major corrections, you are going to gain a boatload of shares.

There is absolutely no reason to be holding something when you know it is going to drop by a large amount when you can sell and buy back lower.

Last edited: