Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****. Look at Ethereum moving mother****ers!!!!! Any of you got in on shiba coin a few days ago? Holy **** its like im getting rich ever ****ing day. I ****ing love crypto.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn lets go!!!!! Im going to explode this **** on twitter this week. Cocaine cowboys for life!!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once that stimulus package gets approved we get a flood of cash in cryptos especially since robin hood alienated plenty of users with their restrictions.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hysterical, noticed some common themes with people so vocally against. The one I've seen the most is people of average intelligence who think they are highly intelligent.
Thats funny too. I consider myself low Iq but unorthodox and i think outside the mainstream.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats funny too. I consider myself low Iq but unorthodox and i think outside the mainstream.
If true, nothing wrong with that either, the most important thing is being self aware and open to new ideas. Don't let ego or insecurity get in the way

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hysterical, noticed some common themes with people so vocally against. The one I've seen the most is people of average intelligence who think they are highly intelligent.
I was listening to an interview with the chair of the economics department at harvard, where he explained that any economist would never see a value in bitcoin. It's all empty hype.

Not everyone who owns bitcoin is a moron, but anyone who knows anything about financial markets would only own btc with the goal of finding a bigger moron later to sell to at a higher price. The price is dumb now, and will probably get dumber in the future. That doesn't make it smart.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to an interview with the chair of the economics department at harvard, where he explained that any economist would never see a value in bitcoin. It's all empty hype.

Not everyone who owns bitcoin is a moron, but anyone who knows anything about financial markets would only own btc with the goal of finding a bigger moron later to sell to at a higher price. The price is dumb now, and will probably get dumber in the future. That doesn't make it smart.
For every academia professor/chairman that is so immersed in their scholastic bubble and makes wide generalizations/sweeping statements about what "everyone should do what I say because I work at an ivy league school", I know dozens more of incredibly successful hedge fund managers that are participating in the real world markets that fundamentally believe the exact opposite. What's more, they are actively putting their money where their mouth is. Regardless of how Bitcoin preforms on a macro timeline, cryptocurrency is here to stay. Whether or not the concept of decentralized finance stays around - and everyone should hope to God it does - remains to be seen admist the possibility of government intervention but investing in Bitcoin today is a relatively safe bet... especially because of what has happened last year and what is happening now.

Don't even get me started on how the whole Gamestop stock situation (especially brokerages freezing trading, etc) is a wet ****ing dream for anyone bullish on crypto. Two entire generations have been massively disenfranchised in participating in markets that their parents used when it became apparent how rigged it is. That isn't going to undo itself. You cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.

BTC will hit $100,000 at some point this year, there is absolutely no question. I don't know how high it will go this cycle, but we will see a $250,000+ Bitcoin this decade.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Incorrect, every major financial and tech company is making their play in this market and some of the greatest minds in each are fully on board. Who cares what professors have to say, most have no real life experience or are invested in the old system. Suggest you drop your ego and look into it more. I went to school for econ, worked at an investment management firm all through my 20's and have a lot friends are still in that industry, this is not some fad. If you understand network effects and metcalfes law you can see a very clear trajectory. Would love to hear some of your arguments besides just calling it "dumb"

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every academia professor/chairman that is so immersed in their scholastic bubble and makes wide generalizations/sweeping statements about what "everyone should do what I say because I work at an ivy league school", I know dozens more of incredibly successful hedge fund managers that are participating in the real world markets that fundamentally believe the exact opposite. What's more, they are actively putting their money where their mouth is. Regardless of how Bitcoin preforms on a macro timeline, cryptocurrency is here to stay. Whether or not the concept of decentralized finance stays around - and everyone should hope to God it does - remains to be seen admist the possibility of government intervention but investing in Bitcoin today is a relatively safe bet... especially because of what has happened last year and what is happening now.

Don't even get me started on how the whole Gamestop stock situation (especially brokerages freezing trading, etc) is a wet ****ing dream for anyone bullish on crypto. Two entire generations have been massively disenfranchised in participating in markets that their parents used when it became apparent how rigged it is. That isn't going to undo itself. You cannot put the toothpaste back in the tube.

BTC will hit $100,000 at some point this year, there is absolutely no question. I don't know how high it will go this cycle, but we will see a $250,000+ Bitcoin this decade.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a song dedicated to the nocoiner Bitcoin haters:

Last edited:

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped selling crypto and other investments to other people a long time ago. It’s wasted energy.

People ask about crypto like they ask about learning how to play an instrument: it’s really just small talk.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are good chances that the morons buying at 1 millions usd will be those calling btc a ponzi now.