Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at this point in time, people should be or should be thinking to, have 50% of their investments based in Cash and 50% in some sort of strong security or stock and/or house/land/personal Physical property (valuables of weaponry, food, water, shelter, closing, medicine). BOTH of these sides of the coin (not bitcoin) are "hedges" against one another.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at this point in time, people should be or should be thinking to, have 50% of their investments based in Cash and 50% in some sort of strong security or stock and/or house/land/personal Physical property (valuables of weaponry, food, water, shelter, closing, medicine). BOTH of these sides of the coin (not bitcoin) are "hedges" against one another.
The real dream would be a self sufficient island far enough from the coast, nothing too big but easy to defend.

We reached a point where most productive men realize that society is more of a liability than an asset.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting question...where are the bitcoin lovers now? well guess at the beach in bali.
Man, I wish I had bought some when it was just created... Remember some guys in the office saying that they would buy some.

This is insane how much it raised.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I wish I had bought some when it was just created... Remember some guys in the office saying that they would buy some.

Can you imagine only spending 100 quids in btc in 2011? we would have been set for life already from 2017...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you imagine only spending 100 quids in btc in 2011? we would have been set for life already from 2017...
Yeah! Thats a point in life that I would like to come back in time only to buy it haha

Is there any reason why it raised so much those days?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Thats a point in life that I would like to come back in time only to buy it haha

Is there any reason why it raised so much those days?
Grayscale and microstrategy begun fomo among big players plus the feds is printing as if there is no tomorrow....those are the main reason I can come up with.

No fomo among retails yet.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grayscale and microstrategy begun fomo among big players plus the feds is printing as if there is no tomorrow....those are the main reason I can come up with.

No fomo among retails yet.
That makes sense!

In my city I am experiencing an increase in inflation. Things are getting more and more expensive. I think it has a little to do with the issue of coin printing.

Eating meat here lately has been almost like eating caviar.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not too late, set up an automatic weekly buy and stick to it. We are still very early in terms of adoption.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not too late, set up an automatic weekly buy and stick to it. We are still very early in terms of adoption.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can I buy it on fractions? Cause here in brazil, this is how much it costs:

1609179240822.png

But idk, if I could buy 0,1 amount of it... Maybe I could try.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can I buy it on fractions? Cause here in brazil, this is how much it costs:

View attachment 5334

But idk, if I could buy 0,1 amount of it... Maybe I could try.
Yeah you can buy any amount you want, its infinitely divisible. I would suggest getting the most you responsibly can over the next few weeks, then just set up a weekly buy, even if it is not a lot. Will add up over time. Learn about it though, I can point you to some good resources to get you started

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my formerly broke tree surgeon friend bought a ferrarri this weekend from his bitcoin money he's made
To say i'm jealous is an understatement lol
Hoping for a small pullback to try to get in!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my formerly broke tree surgeon friend bought a ferrarri this weekend from his bitcoin money he's made
To say i'm jealous is an understatement lol
Hoping for a small pullback to try to get in!
You're not in already? You been hiding under a rock?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m big into bitcoin myself. :D where are the HATERS now? Lololo

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not in already? You been hiding under a rock?
i'm an idiot. I barely even knew it existed lol
My friend has gone from a fairly broke luberjack, too a fairly rich guy!
I'm gonna be investing in it soon too