When you're drunk

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear your true repressed feelings come out when you're drunk? What does it mean if someone is an ass to you when they're sober but start getting all nice to you once they're drunk..

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just answered your own question.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
you just answered your own question.
:yes:

lol! one time I hella drunk dialed seriously every girl that I knew and....nevermind.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm drunk and on my computer I tell all my ex girlfriends that I still love them...

I also sing my love for Dinamo...and the more caveman style Don Juan comes out from me. I dont even say a word to a girl before we kiss.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rum is the devils poison to me. i turn into quite the demon. my woman has outlawed rum because i become quite the uncontollable freak of nature. even my parents avoid me like the plague. i now stick to beer.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol. MY anti-DJ ;)

this is why I only limit my drinking to a light buzz. enough to loosen me up, but not enough to make me do stupid things.

1-2 drinks, with 1 drink every now and then for 'maintenance'

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least it get's a lot more fun. But not more effective :whistle:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay the same amount of effectiveness that I did beforehand, I just become the life of the party like usually.

Last time, I started break dancing to african drums and irish drinking songs. And fire dancing.

The other time, I ended up finding the girl that was interesting to me and made out with her.

Key is control of your own life.

comic_relief

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
I hear your true repressed feelings come out when you're drunk? What does it mean if someone is an ass to you when they're sober but start getting all nice to you once they're drunk..

Amen, I truly believe that. When you are drunk, you lose your inhibitions and you are in a state of euphoria. Your true feelings come out, since that state of euphoria makes you hold nothing back.

This is why I believe Mel Gibson truly is an ANTI-SEMITE!!! His true feelings came out.....

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
This is why I believe Mel Gibson truly is an ANTI-SEMITE!!! His true feelings came out.....
Of course, phsycologists say otherwise.
Being drunk is not a truth serum. It simply lower your inhibitions.

Saying something while you drunk is in no way indicitave of your true feelings in every case.

Everybody, at one time or another, has said something that they don't really feel, simply because they were drunk.

P.S. IMO, Gibson probably is an anti-semite.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say a drunken mans words, are a sober mans thoughts.

They also say alcohol changes people.

I beleive the latter.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think alcohol is a "truth serum" either. More likely, it makes you more likely to say random things that pop into your head. Hell, I'll bet Hitler never hated jews or commies, he just got drunk at Octoberfest and thought it might be funny to kill them all, but by the time he sobered up 6 years later (it was a BIG party) it was too late to change his mind.

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk rules.

The problem with you guys is you're not actually any good at PU.

If you're good at PU. And BELIEVE your good at PU. You won't do stupid things like "I LOVE YOU!" because thats not who you are. You don't fight to keep that in when you're sober.

I do agree that a drunken man says what a sober man thinks. Absolutely.

Infact, I used to find myself thinking certain things during the week, and saying them to girls when I was drunk.

Now I control what I'm thinking during the week, and I say super smooth things when I'm drunk.

Try it.

three12.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth serum my ass.

I'm not the same person when I'm drunk.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
Truth serum my ass.

I'm not the same person when I'm drunk.
Same here. I have done and said things when Im drunk that I would NEVER do sober. Things that dont even come into my mind when I am sober. You just make up random stuff and blurt it out. I once tried to use a tennis ball as my license to get into a club, honestly beleiveing it was my license, lol. Is that my sober thoughts? Or drink driving numerous times, something that I am 100% against! And thats just the tip of the iceburg! Alcohol changes people, at least when they drink excessive amounts, as I am sure anyone who has done this on 50+ occassions could attest too.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
I once tried to use a tennis ball as my license to get into a club, honestly beleiveing it was my license, lol.
Dude, I just about got sent home from work due to excessive laughter. That is the greatest thing I've ever heard.

When I black out from alcohol, I usually just curse people out and try to start fights.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^hahaha! yeah. That tennis ball story was pretty good.

One time, I wanted to have sex with this one chick while I was drunk, but a couple of my friends (who were sober) decided to f.uck with me and they told me..."no man don't do it". I was like "why?" Then they managed to convince me it was impossible to have sex while drunk because you can't get it up. haha! It is hard though. haha!

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get drunk (which is usually 2 or 3 days out of the week) I'm an a$$hole
I always pick on everyone but at the same time I make people laugh
I also tend to laugh a lot and have a good time
Amen to listening to Irish drinking songs!
FLOGGING MOLLY!
FTW!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm drunk, I usually make poor decisions. I hook up with hot girls who I've like but benefit me more as friends then as something else. I go to strip clubs with my friends and do bad things there in, I convince people (well I might add) that doing something I know is bad for them is indeed a good idea and they should have no restraint about it. Alcohol is my worst demon and one day I hope to overcome it.

Unfortunately my line of work in my location facilitates my nemisis more then I like and more often then not my clients pay me more to drink and party with them. I'm still young so I'm weighing my options and I hope to find something that pays me as well or more then what i recieve now but one things for sure, i'll never make it to senior citizenhood if i continue on this path:(

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
Dude, I just about got sent home from work due to excessive laughter. That is the greatest thing I've ever heard.

When I black out from alcohol, I usually just curse people out and try to start fights.
lol, yeah my friends and the bouncers found it pretty funny also! Unfortunately, thats one of the least embarassing and dangerous things Ive done in my drunken years!

One that was just as weird but more dangerous, was when I was walking through a carpark blacked out, and apparently I walked infront of a car, it skidded, I jumped and landed on the bonnet of the car, and started singing Merry Christmas (even though it wasnt anywhere near christmas). Weird!

The more dangerous include, putting a guy in hospital for 2 days after a fight. Numerous other fights, including two brawls where I myself ended up in hospital covered in blood for stitching up. Abusing those closest to me, including family, friends, girlfriends. Unprotected sex on numerous occassions and as I said earlier, drink driving, of which I have crashed my car doing, luckily not into anyone else! Alcohol is a real serious thing, it can lead to things you would never dream of doing when sober, and could ultimately change your life. Take it seriously!