Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your in a relationship and "she has male friends" gay!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok when your in a relationship and she has male friends.. tell her get rid of them. Or you dont want her. She will have this automatic response saying "oh we dont do anything hes just a friend" dont believe that ****. Those guys are just trying to **** your girlfriend. If she cant respect your decision. Get rid of her! If you let her have male friends. You might let her male friends screw her too. See the picture? If you let her do that your a wimp!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not always the case. If she's with you, then you're the Alpha at that time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ok when your in a relationship and she has male friends.. tell her get rid of them. Or you dont want her. She will have this automatic response saying "oh we dont do anything hes just a friend" dont believe that ****. Those guys are just trying to **** your girlfriend. If she cant respect your decision. Get rid of her! If you let her have male friends. You might let her male friends screw her too. See the picture? If you let her do that your a wimp!
You make no sense or you need to find the worst looking women that have the worst attitudes and date them.

ANY attractive woman that has any value will have men hitting on her and trying to get with her even if she is in a relationship.

You want to be jealous? She will dump you. You want to give her an ultimatum? She will dump you.

You need to learn how to not care and show your severe insecurity or you will never keep an attractive woman with value around for very long at all.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Unless it’s a confirmed ex or FWB of hers My approach to a GF talking to other men is I never out right tell her “No don’t talk to him”. But I question her about who he is and why she still needs to remain in contact with him. I had some of those arguments with my last GF even prior to the last argument that I eventually dumped her for. Prior to that I had told her “Only you can decide if guy X adds enough value to your life to keep talking to him. I’m not going to tell you you can’t, I’m just going to tell you to make your decision and own it.” Meaning that if she continued to talk to other guys that I didn’t approve of, I was going to talk to other women. For the most part she quit talking to a lot of her orbiters. But at the very end me catching her talking to a guy that she had voluntarily said she would never talk to again was ultimately what I dumped her for.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I say this respectfully, but your post and attitude is extremely jealous, possessive, controlling, and of the scarcity mindset. So you get to pick and choose her friends now, right? You don't own her. Part of your "agreement" when dating or in a LTR is to give her the benefit of the doubt until you have solid reasons to do otherwise. If you don't like it, stay single and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Being of the jealous, possessive, controlling, and scarcity mindset are female or beta male (or worse) traits. Always thinking someone is going to steal her away.

The sign of a true confident, strong, DJ is to allow her to have her own friends. Encourage her. If she f*ucks up, THEN you drop the hammer. This is your mindset because as a DJ you have others waiting in the wings and you're an in-demand, strong, confident guy. And DJs do not display weak minded behavior, get it?

My ex had a couple guy friends. One was a 55 year old attorney we both knew from our gym. As a guy, he was probably a HB3, but very smart and a nice guy. I actually liked talking to him. I felt ZERO threats from him. I actually could care less if she hung out with him. He was like her girlfriend but with XY chromosomes. If hypothetically at some point, she chose the HB3 beta guy who was 25 years older than me, great, she did me a favor. I had/have female friends I would keep in touch with too. Some I've known for 25 years. Big F'ing deal.

She was also friends with her ex. He also still worked out at our gym. Maybe he was a man version of a HB5. Very short, hairy but funny as hell. I liked talking to him too. I disagree with everyone who says NEVER LET HER BE FRIENDS WITH HER EX!!! Look, ex's are ex's for a reason. Unless the woman is low quality, which is YOUR fault for dating or LTR'ing her then, you're the one who's with her and f*ucking her, right? Anything less is just a jealous, scarcity mindset, like a female or man who thinks his woman will jump because he's not good enough or man enough to keep her. Personally, I just don't get romantically involved with women I cannot trust or have too many flags--problem solved. I'll f*uck them, but not "date" them.

OP, you need to re-calibrate and focus on your IDGAF and Abundance Mindset because your DJ game is slipping and self-limiting beliefs are taking over.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wrong bro. To blanket that statement you do yourself disservice.
I see more insecure posts on this forum from guys smoke screening their confidence then this OP saying he wont tolerate orbiters.
The insecure men cant walk away when his respect and boundries are breached.

And he has a right to find a girl who will obey him.
Yes we already know you are a narcissist so this post was expected from you. Let me rephrase that...if you want a healthy relationship you don't do this.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Knowing guys are going to hit on your beautiful women and her hanging out with a "guy friend" are not the same. In my opinion
If that's what a guy has as a boundary then fine. Yes she will get hit on but asking her not to do 1 on 1s with the opposite sex if it isnt her career is within the scope of reason.
Not necessarily. And I will prove my point.

OP's selection process is terrible. He didnt know this chick had guy friends that she talked to before he was "in a relationship" with her? Bullshyte.
Ok when your in a relationship and she has male friends.. tell her get rid of them.
This is what OP said.

Go read my thread from last week. Your actions (or lack thereof) teach people how to treat you.

Should have never been a "relationship" to begin with. Pump and dump. If she starts chasing for a relationship under this kind of behavior you dont reward her with one. Use S&D when needed.

Its not hard like some of you guys make it out to be. You just keep putting yourselves in HORRIBLE positions with women.

Stop making it so hard on yourself.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me clue you in on a bit of psychology fact.
Everyone has narcissism in them brother. Its the ones who deny it are the ones you should be weary of.

Read my post to Glass. Yet "your healthy relationship" speak will do nothing when she suddenly is "hanging out with her guy friends"
Honey its just girls and guys night out. Ill be back 3am if we dont go to
"Breakfast" lol
Your kidding yourself. Guy friends are satellites.
Its only disrespectful behavior if you allow it. Stop getting off topic. My response was at OP's 1st post.

Red flag #1 on here: Guys that say they are alpha and then act beta
Red flag #2 on here: Guys that say they are alpha and literally cant do anything or make any decisions on their own when it comes to how they allow people to treat them.

Selection process is not worth a shyte if someone is suddenly in a relationship with a chick who has all of these guy friends she hangs out with, or the guy is so beta he is just happy to have anyone around.

I rest my case.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not shyt sherlock. Big talk for somone who cant leave exes in the past. Walk the walk Glass. I remember your post.
I do walk the walk. Just because I start a thread on how an ex will reach out later in life AND I SHUT the convo down with her just shows that you read what you want. You're such a hateful soul.

At least I have most all of my exes who reach out. Far better than your situation lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
rick if your doing it correctly. No. She wont want too
And by chance if she does hook up she doesn't throw it in your face.

Any other form of it is you probably eating left over gizz and or sloppy seconds.
You going to trust plate material that shes cleaning herself up well enough?

Not this dude. Ive seen and heard women doing some nasty sharing shyt behind dudes backs. Sloppy seconds is the name of that game.
Okay Chief, whatever you say. LOL

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a happy medium here. OPs approach is too far to one side while Glassguy is too far to the other. I wouldnt ever mind my GF having male friends as long as they meet certain conditions like meeting them and getting along with them myself, they have their own lives and they don't revolve around my gf, and it's not a huge amount of them. These are just some. Other things involve instincts and just gut feelings about them. I also wouldn't tell my GF she can't have guy friends because I myself have female friends.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make no sense or you need to find the worst looking women that have the worst attitudes and date them.

ANY attractive woman that has any value will have men hitting on her and trying to get with her even if she is in a relationship.

You want to be jealous? She will dump you. You want to give her an ultimatum? She will dump you.

You need to learn how to not care and show your severe insecurity or you will never keep an attractive woman with value around for very long at all.
Wrong, happened to me, i dump her and she keep chasing..she Got dump again.. Lol even a 9

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man and women can never be friends.. Period,will escalate to fwb at best or more. First sign ill be watch out for before escalating anything with her long term is MALE FRIENDS.

Yep lots of male friends is instant deal breaker for relationship. Go against this rule and you will get burned and disrespected..I don't care how alpha and confident u are. The rule always applies.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We
Dudes need to stop being jealous and stop acting like little b itches.

We are talking about a relationship. It's a respect issue. My father was old school military tough guy and didn't allow my mom to be with any men besides relatives solo on a regular basis. And that was mutually agreed upon out of respect to their marriage. 36 years and no divorce.

Glassguy

Reaction score
That completely depends on the relationship. Any woman with a pulse, not locked in a tower, will get propositioned when you're not around. The more attractive and sociable she is, the more frequently it will happen, even if she's married. That isn't the issue. The only issue is how SHE handles these situations...but unless you're married, or considering marrying her, it probably isn't a matter for much concern. If she's just a girl who can't say, "no," have fun, but she's not wife material.

On the other hand, if she loves having men around her, all the time, she just probably isn't that into YOU, anyway. If you're that into her, you need to either get yourself in check, or walk away.
Very true.

I've had relationships with women who had male friends. Some were from work, some were long time male friends, some were orbiters.

It seems that in my experience when there was nothing to be worried about I would meet these people in the earlier dating process. It could be at a social event, work event, etc. I have no problems with that at all. I have friends that are females as well.

Its the ones that you dont know about that a woman will hide in the shadows in order to get validation from or even more if she becomes unhappy.

Any attractive woman will have guys in their lives. It comes down to the woman submitting to you and not putting those other guys on her radar.