Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your in a relationship and "she has male friends" gay!

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not shyt sherlock. Big talk for somone who cant leave exes in the past. Walk the walk Glass. I remember your post.
I do walk the walk. Just because I start a thread on how an ex will reach out later in life AND I SHUT the convo down with her just shows that you read what you want. You're such a hateful soul.

At least I have most all of my exes who reach out. Far better than your situation lol.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One, if you are spinning plates, do you not think she's spinning plates too
rick if your doing it correctly. No. She wont want too
And by chance if she does hook up she doesn't throw it in your face.

Any other form of it is you probably eating left over gizz and or sloppy seconds.
You going to trust plate material that shes cleaning herself up well enough?

Not this dude. Ive seen and heard women doing some nasty sharing shyt behind dudes backs. Sloppy seconds is the name of that game.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rick if your doing it correctly. No. She wont want too
And by chance if she does hook up she doesn't throw it in your face.

Any other form of it is you probably eating left over gizz and or sloppy seconds.
You going to trust plate material that shes cleaning herself up well enough?

Not this dude. Ive seen and heard women doing some nasty sharing shyt behind dudes backs. Sloppy seconds is the name of that game.
Okay Chief, whatever you say. LOL

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a happy medium here. OPs approach is too far to one side while Glassguy is too far to the other. I wouldnt ever mind my GF having male friends as long as they meet certain conditions like meeting them and getting along with them myself, they have their own lives and they don't revolve around my gf, and it's not a huge amount of them. These are just some. Other things involve instincts and just gut feelings about them. I also wouldn't tell my GF she can't have guy friends because I myself have female friends.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op is talking LTR not plate theory. Lol And i said glass was correct about his assessment.
I did not recall OP having another thread before. I try tk keep this objective as possible about subject matter but
Then again my situation must be awful being married to a beautiful girl that obeys me. Lifes awful and i must not know what im doing. LOL

I think a couple of Gents are just overly sensitive.
The subject was your LTR having guy friends or circle.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a relationship? She's just someone you're having fun with, and it's de facto unilaterally “exclusive," because you're complacent?

Or, did she ask you for an exclusive relationship, and asked you to get rid of your female friends? If it's the latter, you should've told her that you don't believe in unilateral disarmament, and that you'll get rid of your girl groupees, when she gets rid of her guy groupees, not before.

If you don't have a circle of cute girls on deck, but she has her "gay" friends, you have no bargaining power.

If she isn't threatened by the girls you keep around, she's not that into you.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make no sense or you need to find the worst looking women that have the worst attitudes and date them.

ANY attractive woman that has any value will have men hitting on her and trying to get with her even if she is in a relationship.

You want to be jealous? She will dump you. You want to give her an ultimatum? She will dump you.

You need to learn how to not care and show your severe insecurity or you will never keep an attractive woman with value around for very long at all.
Wrong, happened to me, i dump her and she keep chasing..she Got dump again.. Lol even a 9

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make no sense or you need to find the worst looking women that have the worst attitudes and date them.

ANY attractive woman that has any value will have men hitting on her and trying to get with her even if she is in a relationship.

You want to be jealous? She will dump you. You want to give her an ultimatum? She will dump you.

You need to learn how to not care and show your severe insecurity or you will never keep an attractive woman with value around for very long at all.
That completely depends on the relationship. Any woman with a pulse, not locked in a tower, will get propositioned when you're not around. The more attractive and sociable she is, the more frequently it will happen, even if she's married. That isn't the issue. The only issue is how SHE handles these situations...but unless you're married, or considering marrying her, it probably isn't a matter for much concern. If she's just a girl who can't say, "no," have fun, but she's not wife material.

On the other hand, if she loves having men around her, all the time, she just probably isn't that into YOU, anyway. If you're that into her, you need to either get yourself in check, or walk away.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man and women can never be friends.. Period,will escalate to fwb at best or more. First sign ill be watch out for before escalating anything with her long term is MALE FRIENDS.

Yep lots of male friends is instant deal breaker for relationship. Go against this rule and you will get burned and disrespected..I don't care how alpha and confident u are. The rule always applies.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We
Dudes need to stop being jealous and stop acting like little b itches.

We are talking about a relationship. It's a respect issue. My father was old school military tough guy and didn't allow my mom to be with any men besides relatives solo on a regular basis. And that was mutually agreed upon out of respect to their marriage. 36 years and no divorce.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We

We are talking about a relationship. It's a respect issue. My father was old school military tough guy and didn't allow my mom to be with any men besides relatives solo on a regular basis. And that was mutually agreed upon out of respect to their marriage. 36 years and no divorce.
If we're talking about marriage, the Mike Pence principle should be mutually desired and applied.

However, you can't and shouldn't even try to enforce such rules on a woman who doesn't understand or see the value in avoiding even the appearance of impropriety. That's a girl you just cut loose, and don't try to make a wife out of.

Casual is casual. If she wants more, she has to show you that she's worth more. If she wants to be wifed up by you, she going to start acting like a wife....unless she thinks you're insecure, possessive, jealous, and easily manipulated.

Blatant disrespect shouldn't be tolerated from any woman, though, no matter how casual the relationship. If she's overtly flirting with other guys, while she's with you, it doesn't really matter how casual your relationship is, or how little you feel for her, it makes you look like a cuck. Drop her cold...before the check comes.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That completely depends on the relationship. Any woman with a pulse, not locked in a tower, will get propositioned when you're not around. The more attractive and sociable she is, the more frequently it will happen, even if she's married. That isn't the issue. The only issue is how SHE handles these situations...but unless you're married, or considering marrying her, it probably isn't a matter for much concern. If she's just a girl who can't say, "no," have fun, but she's not wife material.

On the other hand, if she loves having men around her, all the time, she just probably isn't that into YOU, anyway. If you're that into her, you need to either get yourself in check, or walk away.
Very true.

I've had relationships with women who had male friends. Some were from work, some were long time male friends, some were orbiters.

It seems that in my experience when there was nothing to be worried about I would meet these people in the earlier dating process. It could be at a social event, work event, etc. I have no problems with that at all. I have friends that are females as well.

Its the ones that you dont know about that a woman will hide in the shadows in order to get validation from or even more if she becomes unhappy.

Any attractive woman will have guys in their lives. It comes down to the woman submitting to you and not putting those other guys on her radar.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true.

I've had relationships with women who had male friends. Some were from work, some were long time male friends, some were orbiters.

It seems that in my experience when there was nothing to be worried about I would meet these people in the earlier dating process. It could be at a social event, work event, etc. I have no problems with that at all. I have friends that are females as well.

Its the ones that you dont know about that a woman will hide in the shadows in order to get validation from or even more if she becomes unhappy.

Any attractive woman will have guys in their lives. It comes down to the woman submitting to you and not putting those other guys on her radar.
The thing about a woman's guy friends is that they almost always want a shot at her, whether or not they meet her immediate qualifications for that shot. Maintaining these as isolated friendships, within an exclusive relationship, is a redflag that you shouldn't escalate the relationship any further, and may have already granted her an undue promotion.

If she's completely open and appropriate about these relationships, and you're also friends with them, that's an individual matter.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly i don't care if she dumps me! No male friends or **** off

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so simple.

If you don't agree with the fact that a girl can have male friends (or gay friends) don't even start a relationship with her.

You become a beta the time you allow sh1t only for not being rejected or to get pssy.

Each one have different opinions... We can hear others, but only within yourself you can decide whats right or not for u.

The best lesson I've learned in this life was to say no. Why accept something you dont agree with?

Anyways, is up to us take responsibility to choose how are we gonna live this life.

7onriverI f

Don Juan
Reaction score
its beta to even be in a relationship.

Just go out and party. hook up with girls. go out and get nothing. get laid. go on a rampage and bang 20 girls in a month. threesomes.

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its beta to even be in a relationship.

Just go out and party. hook up with girls. go out and get nothing. get laid. go on a rampage and bang 20 girls in a month. threesomes.
Okay, just be aware that... if you spend your whole energy into that, there won't be energy for career, life purposes, hobbies and other important things for you. You must take care of those things too.

Being chasing women all the time, partying and drinking it's a kind of slavery if you overdo that. Just make sure you're not giving up on other priorities. Also poor sleep, too much alcohol can be really bad for your health and even your sexual performance.

It's normal to do that in our young ages, and I think all guys need to have this phase during their lives... I used to be like that in my 18yrs to 24yrs, partying, 1 different girl by day and a lot of sex... But there is a price for that. I lost my fitness, lost opportunities, lost my mental health... But it was good to happen, now I'm aware why those things gave me and I changed my life. The point is: never put it as a priority and don't be slave of that. Live that moment and experiences, learn and evolve. And please, be careful about STD's, unplanned pregnancy... It can be a hell in your life.

For example, I don't get girls on parties (only if they approach me)... but I use other strategies on social media for example, got a date with the girl, go to some restaurant, home or motel later and I can tell that I had more sex with this than going to parties. Also quitting alcohol make me like a minotaur in the bed with woman... I'm kind of get a huge libido and this is fcking awesome haha