"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When your in a relationship and "she has male friends" gay!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
You make no sense or you need to find the worst looking women that have the worst attitudes and date them.

ANY attractive woman that has any value will have men hitting on her and trying to get with her even if she is in a relationship.

You want to be jealous? She will dump you. You want to give her an ultimatum? She will dump you.

You need to learn how to not care and show your severe insecurity or you will never keep an attractive woman with value around for very long at all.
Exactly i don't care if she dumps me! No male friends or **** off
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
It's so simple.

If you don't agree with the fact that a girl can have male friends (or gay friends) don't even start a relationship with her.

You become a beta the time you allow sh1t only for not being rejected or to get pssy.

Each one have different opinions... We can hear others, but only within yourself you can decide whats right or not for u.

The best lesson I've learned in this life was to say no. Why accept something you dont agree with?

Anyways, is up to us take responsibility to choose how are we gonna live this life.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
its beta to even be in a relationship.

Just go out and party. hook up with girls. go out and get nothing. get laid. go on a rampage and bang 20 girls in a month. threesomes.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
its beta to even be in a relationship.

Just go out and party. hook up with girls. go out and get nothing. get laid. go on a rampage and bang 20 girls in a month. threesomes.
Okay, just be aware that... if you spend your whole energy into that, there won't be energy for career, life purposes, hobbies and other important things for you. You must take care of those things too.

Being chasing women all the time, partying and drinking it's a kind of slavery if you overdo that. Just make sure you're not giving up on other priorities. Also poor sleep, too much alcohol can be really bad for your health and even your sexual performance.

It's normal to do that in our young ages, and I think all guys need to have this phase during their lives... I used to be like that in my 18yrs to 24yrs, partying, 1 different girl by day and a lot of sex... But there is a price for that. I lost my fitness, lost opportunities, lost my mental health... But it was good to happen, now I'm aware why those things gave me and I changed my life. The point is: never put it as a priority and don't be slave of that. Live that moment and experiences, learn and evolve. And please, be careful about STD's, unplanned pregnancy... It can be a hell in your life.

For example, I don't get girls on parties (only if they approach me)... but I use other strategies on social media for example, got a date with the girl, go to some restaurant, home or motel later and I can tell that I had more sex with this than going to parties. Also quitting alcohol make me like a minotaur in the bed with woman... I'm kind of get a huge libido and this is fcking awesome haha
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Okay, just be aware that... if you spend your whole energy into that, there won't be energy for career, life purposes, hobbies and other important things for you. You must take care of those things too.

Being chasing women all the time, partying and drinking it's a kind of slavery if you overdo that. Just make sure you're not giving up on other priorities. Also poor sleep, too much alcohol can be really bad for your health and even your sexual performance.

It's normal to do that in our young ages, and I think all guys need to have this phase during their lives... I used to be like that in my 18yrs to 24yrs, partying, 1 different girl by day and a lot of sex... But there is a price for that. I lost my fitness, lost opportunities, lost my mental health... But it was good to happen, now I'm aware why those things gave me and I changed my life. The point is: never put it as a priority and don't be slave of that. Live that moment and experiences, learn and evolve. And please, be careful about STD's, unplanned pregnancy... It can be a hell in your life.

For example, I don't get girls on parties (only if they approach me)... but I use other strategies on social media for example, got a date with the girl, go to some restaurant, home or motel later and I can tell that I had more sex with this than going to parties. Also quitting alcohol make me like a minotaur in the bed with woman... I'm kind of get a huge libido and this is fcking awesome haha
You can't remain functional if your drinking and cuming into pussies and mouths. You will survive on less sleep if your not cuming at all. Alcohol just makes you sloppy.

You just want a hard rod for the girls to **** without you ejaculating. or if your got a long pointy tongue like I do you can lick a ***** until shes had enough. I'm more focused on my goals as well and one of my goals is to pleasure as many women as possible.

with the stds licking ***** lowers the risk rather than ****ing in the ass or vagina but it still isn't safe sex. Also you can't get some random girl pregnant either. I've had a few girls I've fingered who had smelly salmon pussies. that fish smell is strong as fark. and I have never had a STD just being checked recently. could have herpes since they didn't test for that but i never had a outbreak.
 
Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
You can't remain functional if your drinking and cuming into pussies and mouths. You will survive on less sleep if your not cuming at all. Alcohol just makes you sloppy.

You just want a hard rod for the girls to **** without you ejaculating. or if your got a long pointy tongue like I do you can lick a ***** until shes had enough. I'm more focused on my goals as well and one of my goals is to pleasure as many women as possible.

with the stds licking ***** lowers the risk rather than ****ing in the ass or vagina but it still isn't safe sex. Also you can't get some random girl pregnant either. I've had a few girls I've fingered who had smelly salmon pussies. that fish smell is strong as fark. and I have never had a STD just being checked recently. could have herpes since they didn't test for that but i never had a outbreak.
Hahaha the fish smell is the worst thing ever!!

Also there is some patterns you can check if the girl fcked a lot of guys and the risk of std... But this is not trustable.

Just be careful man!
 
Top