Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she pvssy farts on you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
No its natural especially if she is having a strong O-storm. I have ripped one off a few times while blowing my load. I just say "ooop there go the geese flying south for winter"

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it means she's wet for you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Turns me off though
It's just air coming out of a woman's pu$$y after a man sticks his penis inside. Just basic air. Nothing to be scared of.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Turns me off though
Then just push on her stomach to get it all out at once, that way you can get it over with. They queef sometimes man. Yes it is gross and not funny at all.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Yeah well when I saw that I went limp.
It's normal. You get used to it. I personally like it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Turns me off though
It's just natural Mikey. It normally happens after you do them doggy style. In this position the vag sucks in air which is then dispelled in a noise which sounds like a fart.

Girls get really embarrassed when this happens. Bless =)

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Can't tell if he's serious at this point?
Deadly fvcking serious. Mikey don't troll. The only thing as gross is looking at her armpits and seeing too furry animals there.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you OP? Have you never come across this before? I was 18 when I first heard a fanny fart.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(go to urbandictionary.com and type in "cvm queef." I can't link to it because of the profanity filter)

I didn't get any on me, because I threw her on the floor afterward. I think that's the drunkest I've been and still managed to have sex. She was wasted, too. And no, I didn't rape her - she raped me, if anyone was raping. I told her 'no' ten times at least. This was my hot crazy bpd girl.

She hit the floor on her butt, knees up in the air, underwear around her ankles. Then her pvssy made a noise like a horse sighing as she queefed and sprayed cvm everywhere. She was already passed out. I left her just like that.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I'm pretty sure every broad I've been with does this. Some louder than others, tight chicks it's usually a really faint sound.

If a kid has passed through then you'll hear it & or feel it. Ha, a p-bj.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not hot, but it's natural. Usually means you're doing a good job and fvcking her properly. It's definitely preferable to an actual fart in my mind. One of those things that you just try to ignore, like period blood

And if you're turned off by stuff like hairy armpits or vagina then you need to find a girl that is more obsessive about grooming herself. Personally it's a huge turnoff if a girl doesnt shave her armpits/legs/pu$$y and doesn't shower at least once a day. I dated a girl who was kind of a hippy and it got to be a problem after a while.