Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I hope your having sex with this lady. I hope shes spending alot ofbtime with you. Shell tell you first.Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
Fvck yeah thats nail it.I hope your having sex with this lady. I hope shes spending alot ofbtime with you. Shell tell you first.
Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.During sex.
Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
During sex.
Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.
Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.
There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.
Very good advised.. Thumbs up.. Dont play games with women that already falls for you.. Treat her like a women she deserves to be and see if she does appreciate you..Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.
There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.
Then youre far from saying those magic words to her.. Maybe u missed the dating parts first?How am I going to have sex with her if shes not my GF
Like anyone else. She has to have the interest.How am I going to have sex with her if shes not my GF
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
1st a girl must admire and/or lust after you.how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her
No I haven't I was planning to ask her out on weekend, Im pretty sure she likes me.1st a girl must admire and/or lust after you.
Have you dated her yet ?
Do shyt you love. Its inside you itll draw their interest.Thanks for advice it looks like i still have a long way to go![]()
Then have courage and call her up.No I haven't I was planning to ask her out on weekend, Im pretty sure she likes me.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Thanx now im starting to see some light, No wonder girls distanced them self's after few dates. been in a situation where a lady asked me why am catching feeling fast then she stopped answering my calls.Dating first=is a evaluation for you and the gurl to escalate further.. Thats first stage..
After few dates let say 3, then she become your gf.. No i love you words at this phase.
Continue If intimacy deepens and the emotional connection happened between you two.. Then have her..wait those words from her and reciprocate.
Exactly.. Theres nothing wrong in catching feelings.. Keep it to yourself, it shows your genuine intentions towards them.. Just play it smartThanx now im starting to see some light, No wonder girls distanced them self's after few dates. been in a situation where a lady asked me why am catching feeling fast then she stopped answering my calls.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.