Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when is the right time to say I LOVE U

orzi

Reaction score
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
I hope your having sex with this lady. I hope shes spending alot ofbtime with you. Shell tell you first.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During sex.

Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During sex.

Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.
Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.

There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.

orzi

Reaction score
During sex.

Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.

There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.

How am I going to have sex with her if shes not my GF

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very good advised.. Thumbs up.. Dont play games with women that already falls for you.. Treat her like a women she deserves to be and see if she does appreciate you..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her
1st a girl must admire and/or lust after you.

Have you dated her yet ?

orzi

Reaction score
1st a girl must admire and/or lust after you.

Have you dated her yet ?
No I haven't I was planning to ask her out on weekend, Im pretty sure she likes me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No I haven't I was planning to ask her out on weekend, Im pretty sure she likes me.
Then have courage and call her up.

Just say that you're going to the cinema this weekend and ask her to join you. Easy.

Don't talk abt love 1st.

If anything it's the girls that say that 1st never the guy.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating first=is a evaluation for you and the gurl to escalate further.. Thats first stage..

After few dates let say 3, then she become your gf.. No i love you words at this phase.

Continue If intimacy deepens and the emotional connection happened between you two.. Then have her..wait those words from her and reciprocate.

orzi

Reaction score
Dating first=is a evaluation for you and the gurl to escalate further.. Thats first stage..

After few dates let say 3, then she become your gf.. No i love you words at this phase.

Continue If intimacy deepens and the emotional connection happened between you two.. Then have her..wait those words from her and reciprocate.
Thanx now im starting to see some light, No wonder girls distanced them self's after few dates. been in a situation where a lady asked me why am catching feeling fast then she stopped answering my calls.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx now im starting to see some light, No wonder girls distanced them self's after few dates. been in a situation where a lady asked me why am catching feeling fast then she stopped answering my calls.
Exactly.. Theres nothing wrong in catching feelings.. Keep it to yourself, it shows your genuine intentions towards them.. Just play it smart

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During sex is the only safe way. Wihout her saying it first.

That's why having sex with a girl is important. Fvck her good and let out all that affectionate stuff you've been building up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t remember saying the love word in the last 10+ years, even when I was married—nor have I had a desire to.

To desire to profess your love to a girl you have never dated is a character flaw, rooted in neediness and your lack of options. The more options you have the less you feel inclined to profess love, project your feelings onto her, or to develop such feelings to begin with.

I encourage you to get to the root of the problem, which are (lack of) options. Stick around and learn.

As to love itself, I do believe the word itself is misused by individuals in the early stages. Real love takes years to manifest and grows over time with a giving partner that often puts your needs in front of theirs.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im listening to celine sion.. I love you... Drooliing now lol