"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

when is the right time to say I LOVE U

orzi

New Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Greetings DJ, I often hear that it is a mistake to tell a girl you love her or to confess your felling to her, but then how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her... Pls help
I hope your having sex with this lady. I hope shes spending alot ofbtime with you. Shell tell you first.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
During sex.

Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
During sex.

Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.
Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.

There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

orzi

New Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
During sex.

Tell her everything when you're having sex with her. That's really the only way form which you won't lose any attraction.
Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.

There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.

How am I going to have sex with her if shes not my GF
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Let her say it first. She shouldnt say it mirroring him. It should be real. If shes sexing you and loving your time show het in your actions. Make her miss you sometimes.

There's going to be a market for love. Everyone is running game and in bad marriages. You have to give them something to feel. Something powerful.
Very good advised.. Thumbs up.. Dont play games with women that already falls for you.. Treat her like a women she deserves to be and see if she does appreciate you..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
how are you going to get her as a girlfriend if you don't tell her you love her
1st a girl must admire and/or lust after you.

Have you dated her yet ?
 

orzi

New Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
1st a girl must admire and/or lust after you.

Have you dated her yet ?
No I haven't I was planning to ask her out on weekend, Im pretty sure she likes me.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No I haven't I was planning to ask her out on weekend, Im pretty sure she likes me.
Then have courage and call her up.

Just say that you're going to the cinema this weekend and ask her to join you. Easy.

Don't talk abt love 1st.

If anything it's the girls that say that 1st never the guy.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Dating first=is a evaluation for you and the gurl to escalate further.. Thats first stage..

After few dates let say 3, then she become your gf.. No i love you words at this phase.

Continue If intimacy deepens and the emotional connection happened between you two.. Then have her..wait those words from her and reciprocate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

orzi

New Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Dating first=is a evaluation for you and the gurl to escalate further.. Thats first stage..

After few dates let say 3, then she become your gf.. No i love you words at this phase.

Continue If intimacy deepens and the emotional connection happened between you two.. Then have her..wait those words from her and reciprocate.
Thanx now im starting to see some light, No wonder girls distanced them self's after few dates. been in a situation where a lady asked me why am catching feeling fast then she stopped answering my calls.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Thanx now im starting to see some light, No wonder girls distanced them self's after few dates. been in a situation where a lady asked me why am catching feeling fast then she stopped answering my calls.
Exactly.. Theres nothing wrong in catching feelings.. Keep it to yourself, it shows your genuine intentions towards them.. Just play it smart
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
During sex is the only safe way. Wihout her saying it first.

That's why having sex with a girl is important. Fvck her good and let out all that affectionate stuff you've been building up.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
I don’t remember saying the love word in the last 10+ years, even when I was married—nor have I had a desire to.

To desire to profess your love to a girl you have never dated is a character flaw, rooted in neediness and your lack of options. The more options you have the less you feel inclined to profess love, project your feelings onto her, or to develop such feelings to begin with.

I encourage you to get to the root of the problem, which are (lack of) options. Stick around and learn.

As to love itself, I do believe the word itself is misused by individuals in the early stages. Real love takes years to manifest and grows over time with a giving partner that often puts your needs in front of theirs.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Im listening to celine sion.. I love you... Drooliing now lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top