Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when is the right time to say I LOVE U

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally expand, a girl didnt stupid enought to stay more than 3 dates if she isnt highly interested in you, you need to further have emotional connection and deepens that intimacy to past a point of become orbiter,being friendzoned, or being an attention whoring to her. Thus the layman words gf. U can keep more than one gf at the time.. But the speacial ones always holds true in the end

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Generally expand, a girl didnt stupid enought to stay more than 3 dates if she isnt highly interested in you, you need to further have emotional connection and deepens that intimacy to past a point of become orbiter,being friendzoned, or being an attention whoring to her. Thus the layman words gf. U can keep more than one gf at the time.. But the speacial ones always holds true in the end
I disagree.

It doesn't mean a girl is stupid if she requires more time to feel a man out after 3 dates.

It would mean that she's smart to require more time to get to know a man.

But it's not abt the girl. It never is. It's abt the man. And the man must take the lead in this matters.

3 dates is not sufficient for a man to qualify a girl as his girlfriend.

A man must have standards.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Dont waste the time on a girl thats unsure of herself.. If she likes you nothing will stop her.
2.qualifying is done in the relationship. Thats Why u not marrying a girl ahortly after sex.
3.love is 50‰ on your end to works things out in the relationship and she has meet your effort at her end.

Enjoy your day

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question itself that you're asking has no place at the stage you're at. You're 38, not 18 and virgin. An 18 year old boy who's brainwashed from movies to "say I love you", I would understand. A man who asks "how can I have sex with when she's not yet my girlfriend"...uh uh...buddy, there's tons of people out there having superb sex without being in a relationship. If a girl wants you enough, having sex with you before being your girlfriend is one of the easiest things for her to do.

Now let's get to the "I love you" part. "Love" for you as a man is different from "love" for her as a woman. We love physically, although most men never get this, we "love" their bodies, their sex, their smell, their BJs, the way she rides bla bla. On the other hand, she loves you mentally and emotionally, your guidance, your manhood, your leadership in the relationship, the way you solve situations/problems in your life. At most, we can like them as human beings and they can like us for our sex. We don't love women, that's just brainwashing from movies/songs/etc LOL They love us and you know why? Because they have plenty of reasons to. Say you're a cool guy, with hobbies, friends, good social connections, you're doing what you want in life, earning decent money for it and everyday more and more, you're interesting, you know stuff. You're cool, dude! How can you not love that? Now, with the qualities I just mentioned above, I never knew any girl/woman like that. Some of them are cute, grumpy, sweet, hot, warm, but cool/interesting/well charactered girls? No such thing LOL and that's OK, we're opposites that complete each other.

If you tell her you love her, this is for her, to make her feel better, not for you. You shouldn't even give a damn about the "I love you" part cause it's not that you feel like her. She wants you to say that, but in her way and most men do just because they afraid to lose that tight, grippiing "hand" on their penis.

You don't say "I love you" especially without having sex with the girl for some time and liking it. When you're having sex and liking it, then you might actually "fall in love with her" in the manly version of love which is AKA I love your sex.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.

It doesn't mean a girl is stupid if she requires more time to feel a man out after 3 dates.

It would mean that she's smart to require more time to get to know a man.

But it's not abt the girl. It never is. It's abt the man. And the man must take the lead in this matters.

3 dates is not sufficient for a man to qualify a girl as his girlfriend.

A man must have standards.
3 dates? A relationship is up for discussion after her being a good girl for at least 6 months to a year. Nothing before that, no chance. I have had most crazy women show their crazy exactly somewhere between 6 months and a year.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
3 dates? A relationship is up for discussion after her being a good girl for at least 6 months to a year. Nothing before that, no chance. I have had most crazy women show their crazy exactly somewhere between 6 months and a year.
You're 25 and the other is 38...

I'm shaking my head in disbelief..

Kudos 2 you brother. You should come here more often giving advice. This place sorely needs more experienced men.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question itself that you're asking has no place at the stage you're at. You're 38, not 18 and virgin. An 18 year old boy who's brainwashed from movies to "say I love you", I would understand. A man who asks "how can I have sex with when she's not yet my girlfriend"...uh uh...buddy, there's tons of people out there having superb sex without being in a relationship. If a girl wants you enough, having sex with you before being your girlfriend is one of the easiest things for her to do.

Now let's get to the "I love you" part. "Love" for you as a man is different from "love" for her as a woman. We love physically, although most men never get this, we "love" their bodies, their sex, their smell, their BJs, the way she rides bla bla. On the other hand, she loves you mentally and emotionally, your guidance, your manhood, your leadership in the relationship, the way you solve situations/problems in your life. At most, we can like them as human beings and they can like us for our sex. We don't love women, that's just brainwashing from movies/songs/etc LOL They love us and you know why? Because they have plenty of reasons to. Say you're a cool guy, with hobbies, friends, good social connections, you're doing what you want in life, earning decent money for it and everyday more and more, you're interesting, you know stuff. You're cool, dude! How can you not love that? Now, with the qualities I just mentioned above, I never knew any girl/woman like that. Some of them are cute, grumpy, sweet, hot, warm, but cool/interesting/well charactered girls? No such thing LOL and that's OK, we're opposites that complete each other.

If you tell her you love her, this is for her, to make her feel better, not for you. You shouldn't even give a damn about the "I love you" part cause it's not that you feel like her. She wants you to say that, but in her way and most men do just because they afraid to lose that tight, grippiing "hand" on their penis.

You don't say "I love you" especially without having sex with the girl for some time and liking it. When you're having sex and liking it, then you might actually "fall in love with her" in the manly version of love which is AKA I love your sex.
This is where youre totally misleading, what a bunch of crap advised youre giving to the op who are seeking a monogamous relationship. You should give this advised to a totally crappy guys who couldnt get a girl to be in a LTR or wants to be in hypergamy relationship.. Focusing more on the op needs not based totally on your crappy experience or past relationship that youre having.

Wrong post at the wrong thread buddy.. Try next time

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 25 and the other is 38...

I'm shaking my head in disbelief..

Kudos 2 you brother. You should come here more often giving advice. This place sorely needs more experienced men.
And i didnt hear that youre giving more valueble insight to the op beside going to the movies daaa.. And obviously youre not genuinely asking me question to get answers, its just an ego purely out of petty child need for granduer.. Obviously there will be no growth in you to learn and nowhere you can lead without humility..

Next time im ignoring you kiddo.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where youre totally misleading, what a bunch of crap advised youre giving to the op who are seeking a monogamous relationship. You should give this advised to a totally crappy guys who couldnt get a girl to be in a LTR or wants to be in hypergamy relationship.. Focusing more on the op needs not based totally on your crappy experience or past relationship that youre having.

Wrong post at the wrong thread buddy.. Try next time
I'd like to answer to you, but I don't see any point you've made here. Can;t answer to a pointless post.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And i didnt hear that youre giving more valueble insight to the op beside going to the movies daaa..
The movie thingy was an example to OP to lead her on a date.

In that frame he is not asking but leading her towards a date.

"Will you go on a date this weekend or Are you free this weekend for a date VERSUS Join me this weekend for some fun activities"

There is a difference IN the approaches that will yield different results.

That was my intent.

And obviously youre not genuinely asking me question to get answers, its just an ego purely out of petty child need for granduer..
I asked about the 3 dates = automatic girlfriend status because I wasn't sure what you meant.

I asked, you explained which I disagreed and put forth where I disagreed with you.

I fail to see any designs of grandeur or it being even being petty on my part.

Obviously there will be no growth in you to learn and nowhere you can lead without humility...
I respectfully decline to learn what you're projected in this thread.

Next time im ignoring you kiddo.
Feel free to press the ignore button. I won't hold that against you.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where you drop her.. Mine a covert narc show at a year..
Dont let this vixens rs experience get you in the way of pursuing another women.. Drop them when they show slightest of craziness.btw crazies doesnt show craziness if youre not at least in a Relationship with them.

Me? I can spot them miles away.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After she does a few time if you feel the same way.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
There is no right time to do anything, you go off your gut instinct. You do what you wanna do.

When she's in your frame it doesn't matter what you do because she will eat it up.

Remain strong and in your masculine frame at all times and then you will stop worrying about pointless things.

Again, there's no right time to say it, you say it when you wanna say it, that's a mot issue, the main point is your frame.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no right time to do anything, you go off your gut instinct. You do what you wanna do.

When she's in your frame it doesn't matter what you do because she will eat it up.

Remain strong and in your masculine frame at all times and then you will stop worrying about pointless things.

Again, there's no right time to say it, you say it when you wanna say it, that's a mot issue, the main point is your frame.
This. Once she's in your frame, she'll follow your lead. I moved my girlfriend into my place pretty early in our relationship. Both of us thought it was a little early, but at the same time, it was mutually beneficial and my thought process was if we can't live together then there's not much point in continuing the relationship anyway. We talked, I said I think we will be fine together because of our personalities and that it was beneficial to both of us. She agreed and moved in despite initially being against the idea. So far it's been great.

Point being, as the man you lead. Are you paying attention to your lady? How do you think she'll react to you telling her you love her? Why do you want to tell her? If you've been on three dates and haven't kissed her, how do you think she'll react to you telling her you love her? If you've been dating six months and things are going great, how do you think she'll react to you telling her you love her? Does she have intimacy issues? Does she seem like she loves you? You should be paying attention to all this and knowing the answers. That's what a leader does. Don't worry about the "right time", just worry about if it's the right decision.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How am I going to have sex with her if shes not my GF
1.) Buy her flowers and spend as much as you can. Get the expensive ones.
2.) Make sure to hand write the note on the flowers, or better yet, write her a poem and have it laminated.
3.) Dont skip out on the big teddy bear.
4.) Chocolates- the expensive ones. Dont skip out on those either.

Last but not least, make sure that you hand deliver these to her work or when there are lots of people around at school, etc. You have a greater chance of someone catching the moment on video to relive forever and you want to show her that you have big ballz and will confess your love for her in front of the world.

Let us know how it goes!