Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When getting too much information seems suspicious...

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl kept on responding via a matching app on my phone with nonsense questions without acknowledging my request for her number, something I have no patience for. The third time I asked, I added "last time I'll ask."

Today she responds with "I think we should Unmatch. I now really like another guy."

Now if she really didn't care about me knowing this, wouldn't she have just unmatched me and/or not responded? What does she get out of letting me know this? What is she trying to get me to do?

My response: "Ok...seems like info I really didn't need to know. But good luck with that."

This kind of stuff is so amusing. But I wonder - was she trying to move me off center?

Sh!t test?

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth, dustmuffin.

Another one got in touch on Saturday. I asked when she was free, she said that night or Tuesday (tomorrow), and all of January was busy because of her moving apartments on February 1. I said let's do Tuesday at 9. I have had a dinner with a colleague scheduled for weeks that night. Her response "A first date at 9 pm is unappealing."

I explained the time constraint I had and she said, "No girl who isn't desperate will tolerate being squeezed in for a first date at 9 pm."

So I was like, "Ok, I guess we're looking at January then. Let me know what works."

She said again that she had NO time in January because she would be packing for her move. BS nonsense excuse. So I said, since you're free tonight and Tuesday and our schedules don't work, why not get a head start on packing for your move so you have time to see me in January. She said she had no room for boxes in her 500 square foot apartment.

My response - "You need an entire month to pack a 500 sq. foot apartment?" She didn't like that, and got rude and obnoxious. Delete. :lol:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fruit loop.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Girl kept on responding via a matching app on my phone with nonsense questions without acknowledging my request for her number, something I have no patience for. The third time I asked, I added "last time I'll ask."

Today she responds with "I think we should Unmatch. I now really like another guy."

Now if she really didn't care about me knowing this, wouldn't she have just unmatched me and/or not responded? What does she get out of letting me know this? What is she trying to get me to do?

My response: "Ok...seems like info I really didn't need to know. But good luck with that."

This kind of stuff is so amusing. But I wonder - was she trying to move me off center?

Sh!t test?
Come on bro, she is trying to make a FOOL out of you. That is their whole goal, they want to see how desperate you are and then show their boyfriend so their boyfriend shapes up and buys them things.

Why would you ask a girl online THREE times for her number? You should ask ONCE, no response, move on. And when you said "last time I'll ask" really shows how desperate you are. You guys got to lower the ego and think from their point of view. Everything they do is for their benefit. They don't care above love/marriage/improving the world. These girls don't want a connection, they want to extract resources (money, sex, image) with the best guy they can find.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth, dustmuffin.

Another one got in touch on Saturday. I asked when she was free, she said that night or Tuesday (tomorrow), and all of January was busy because of her moving apartments on February 1. I said let's do Tuesday at 9. I have had a dinner with a colleague scheduled for weeks that night. Her response "A first date at 9 pm is unappealing."

I explained the time constraint I had and she said, "No girl who isn't desperate will tolerate being squeezed in for a first date at 9 pm."

So I was like, "Ok, I guess we're looking at January then. Let me know what works."

She said again that she had NO time in January because she would be packing for her move. BS nonsense excuse. So I said, since you're free tonight and Tuesday and our schedules don't work, why not get a head start on packing for your move so you have time to see me in January. She said she had no room for boxes in her 500 square foot apartment.

My response - "You need an entire month to pack a 500 sq. foot apartment?" She didn't like that, and got rude and obnoxious. Delete. :lol:
She wanted to be in charge

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score