When a woman says this

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says that your very attractive, cute, or hot but she says that you're not her type or she doesn't know yet what does that mean to you guys?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that it invalidates any sort of "fluff talk" she is telling you to try to soften the blow of rejection ...

Basically, she doesn't want to hurt you, so is telling you what may or may not be BS to try to comfort you because she doesn't perfer you.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh so thats what it means... thought so... i just needed more opinions on it...

i always thought it was some sort of challenge or something, but then again it's like she's tryna make u jump thru hoops to gain her interests...

thanks for clearing that up rgeere ^^

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
It means that it invalidates any sort of "fluff talk" she is telling you to try to soften the blow of rejection ...

Basically, she doesn't want to hurt you, so is telling you what may or may not be BS to try to comfort you because she doesn't perfer you.
but what happens if you have already had sex and what not with the girl and then she turns around and says your not my type.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had sex with women to whom I supposedly was not there type. It all goes back to the addage: don't listen to what a woman says, but look what she does.

Many women are confused anyways and half don't really know what they want.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last thing, though. I wouldn't take what she says at face value ... It is easy to conclude that she is telling you BS because she herself isn't interested in you. Like, if she really found you hot and attractive she wouldn't be rejecting you.

In logic this is truth, in illogic this is false ... She more than likely just has other priorities and wishes you the best ...

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
I have had sex with women to whom I supposedly was not there type. It all goes back to the addage: don't listen to what a woman says, but look what she does.

Many women are confused anyways and half don't really know what they want.
I will give you an example of this that I just experienced yesterday.

This girl I was seeing who I just broke up with but decided to stay friends with went out with me after work to hang out for happy hour. Long story short, we were trying to work the FWB relationship, and she didn't want to do it, but we basically got to the point where we were essentially doing it, and you can tell she was trying to act like she was trying to stop me, but she didn't. She said all this stuff, and in the end, I was still doing stuff to her. She could have gotten mad and just completely run off, but she put up a little resistance, then just gave in.