"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Whats your best music?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
In any case on the topic... Thievery Corporation is pretty powerful stuff when wiht a girl
Sh!t I'm surprised anyone here even heard of them, but ya man, their beats were made for sex.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Interpol
Mad props for busting out the Prefuse 73...
Yar, he's one hell of a guy.

My commentaries:
Common - Hmmm, I myself find him a bit too ... well he's a girl.
50 Cent, Fabolous, P.Diddy, Nelly - If I were a chick I'd dump your ass just for thinking of playing that.
Rock being a non DJ and rockers not bagging any chicks? You should have seen some footage from tours of 80's heavy metal bands, literally hundreds of groupies and chicks just getting in line to bang them.
 

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Winnipeg
Some mellow classic rock. Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Meatloaf, Nazareth, throw in some Bob Dylan.

It's more about song choice than genre choice.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2002
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
since i'm not the romantic type i just blast some rap...especially this one song by Ludacris,think its called "whats your fantasy". ill ****.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by Panda 2000

50 Cent, Fabolous, P.Diddy, Nelly - If I were a chick I'd dump your ass just for thinking of playing that.
Rock being a non DJ and rockers not bagging any chicks? You should have seen some footage from tours of 80's heavy metal bands, literally hundreds of groupies and chicks just getting in line to bang them.

You should know by now that its all about voice tone, body language, and not only what you're saying at all. When they hear these songs they can feel it, they can dance with the flow. Are you seeing chicks getting wild in a club with a rock song? LOL


Yea, 80's, old times..

Any guy who is famous bet chicks dude, rock, hip hop, pop, even country! I even saw some bands like velvet revolver stating this, that they look at the hip hop clips, and in the rock clips there aint barelly chicks nowdays, and they want to return the sex charisma to rock.
But when you look at the clips, what's on the rock clips?
And what's on the hip hop clips? The hottest chicks, dozens of them in each clip?
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Right, they're on the videos, but they get paid for that, it's what the chicks do. It's easy to get chicks into your video, rock bands just mostly choose not to go with that, since I believe they go for a different image.
Actually, I'd say that when you have a band or are a performer that's even moderately successfull, you'll have a ton of groupies and chicks waiting to get in touch with you in no time, regardless of the genre.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Dude, u didnt understand ****!!

Its no about banging the girls, and if they are paid or not to be in the videos.
Its about WHAT THE VIDEOS MEAN!! And hip hop videos are sexually concerned in a direct way.
 
Top