TheNonPedant
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2004
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
Common
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Sh!t I'm surprised anyone here even heard of them, but ya man, their beats were made for sex.In any case on the topic... Thievery Corporation is pretty powerful stuff when wiht a girl
Yar, he's one hell of a guy.Originally posted by Interpol
Mad props for busting out the Prefuse 73...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Originally posted by Panda 2000
50 Cent, Fabolous, P.Diddy, Nelly - If I were a chick I'd dump your ass just for thinking of playing that.
Rock being a non DJ and rockers not bagging any chicks? You should have seen some footage from tours of 80's heavy metal bands, literally hundreds of groupies and chicks just getting in line to bang them.