Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your best music?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any case on the topic... Thievery Corporation is pretty powerful stuff when wiht a girl
Sh!t I'm surprised anyone here even heard of them, but ya man, their beats were made for sex.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Mad props for busting out the Prefuse 73...
Yar, he's one hell of a guy.

My commentaries:
Common - Hmmm, I myself find him a bit too ... well he's a girl.
50 Cent, Fabolous, P.Diddy, Nelly - If I were a chick I'd dump your ass just for thinking of playing that.
Rock being a non DJ and rockers not bagging any chicks? You should have seen some footage from tours of 80's heavy metal bands, literally hundreds of groupies and chicks just getting in line to bang them.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some mellow classic rock. Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Meatloaf, Nazareth, throw in some Bob Dylan.

It's more about song choice than genre choice.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since i'm not the romantic type i just blast some rap...especially this one song by Ludacris,think its called "whats your fantasy". ill ****.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Panda 2000

50 Cent, Fabolous, P.Diddy, Nelly - If I were a chick I'd dump your ass just for thinking of playing that.
Rock being a non DJ and rockers not bagging any chicks? You should have seen some footage from tours of 80's heavy metal bands, literally hundreds of groupies and chicks just getting in line to bang them.

You should know by now that its all about voice tone, body language, and not only what you're saying at all. When they hear these songs they can feel it, they can dance with the flow. Are you seeing chicks getting wild in a club with a rock song? LOL

Yea, 80's, old times..

Any guy who is famous bet chicks dude, rock, hip hop, pop, even country! I even saw some bands like velvet revolver stating this, that they look at the hip hop clips, and in the rock clips there aint barelly chicks nowdays, and they want to return the sex charisma to rock.
But when you look at the clips, what's on the rock clips?
And what's on the hip hop clips? The hottest chicks, dozens of them in each clip?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, they're on the videos, but they get paid for that, it's what the chicks do. It's easy to get chicks into your video, rock bands just mostly choose not to go with that, since I believe they go for a different image.
Actually, I'd say that when you have a band or are a performer that's even moderately successfull, you'll have a ton of groupies and chicks waiting to get in touch with you in no time, regardless of the genre.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, u didnt understand ****!!

Its no about banging the girls, and if they are paid or not to be in the videos.
Its about WHAT THE VIDEOS MEAN!! And hip hop videos are sexually concerned in a direct way.