Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with the proliferation of incel slang on this forum?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got 18 rejections and one date with a rejection after the fact. It comforts me knowing that those 19 females will probably be screaming "where are all the good men at???" when they are 32. Their egos are so inflated that they think they can ride the **** carousel forever. The wall is coming at them hard and fast! Men don't have to worry about the wall until what, 55? When men gray it looks distinguished, when women gray it looks haggard.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got 18 rejections and one date with a rejection after the fact. It comforts me knowing that those 19 females will probably be screaming "where are all the good men at???" when they are 32. Their egos are so inflated that they think they can ride the **** carousel forever. The wall is coming at them hard and fast! Men don't have to worry about the wall until what, 55? When men gray it looks distinguished, when women gray it looks haggard.
wall for men, maybe at 80.. don't know many doing well in the 80s, but 70+ sure. 50 and 60, np.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today sort of sounds better since at least there is no character judgments being made. Jerk, Nice Guys, and Friend-zones have character-judgments, while a Chad could be either a jerk or a nice guy, and an incel could be a jerk or a nice guy. One will get girls regardless because of their looks or repel for the same reason. That's more liberating then reading books on how to act like a "good mannered jerk" to attract women. There were so many 30-day money-back e-books on that matter that it's good those days are gone!
This all sounds to me like it's in the eye of the beholder. I never thought of "Chad" (as used around here) as some guy who scores without any personality or simply because of his looks.

Anyway, it's all irrelevant. First because it's just building a narrative in your head about someone. It's similar to thinking of a woman as slvtty, nice, high quality, trash, whatever. You're either assigning a narrative to a person, OR you're inventing a person in your mind and giving him a narrative. Good for writing a novel; not helpful or practical, otherwise.

And while I agree it's better not to fall into judgments, by what you've said I still see a "good" vs. "bad" by making Chad an oblivious lady killer instead of a jerk. Who cares? He's not real. (Even if he were - who cares?)

Finally, it has nothing to do with me. I'm not a storybook character, and neither are the people I've met. I really can't be worried about who gets laid more or less than I do. Plenty for everyone. (The 80/20 "stat" is another fairy tale.)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am emitting vibes that make fatties comfortable hitting on me while 6-7 smv females don't. I am 5ft6 154lbs. Been lifting for a couple years. I am like 10lbs overweight. I should not be having just fatties hit on me. I am thinking screw it and get with them so I can start emitting better vibes to more attractive women.
Most guys don't get hit on much. In 20+ years in the mating environment, I've been approached by women in real life ~5 times. Once when I was 21, a 45 year old who had grandchildren hit on me. Female approachers don't tend to be the 6-7 range, which are cute but not spectacular looking females. The 6-7 range gets approached a ton by men so they don't feel the need to approach men.

@sangheilios is a 6'4" muscular guy who has had fatties hit on him.

Women hitting on you isn't a valuable indicator.

You might be right about those 19 females. "One date, no sex, no second date" instances are common. That most frequently occurs from website or swipe app generated dates. The idea behind doing approaches in person is to get a sense of the in-person dynamic before offering an extended date where you'll have to pay for her alcoholic drinks or the activity. The idea is to go on fewer dates but more high quality dates that lead to something beyond "one date, no sex, no second date". Ideally, these dates lead to extended relationships of 6 months or longer.

One of the best looking women at my high school had grey streaks in her hair before her 35th birthday. She had a ring and babies by then.

The wall for most women is softer than we think. A typical childless 35 year old has a long queue of potential matches on a swipe app if she uses one. She's getting DMs for dates/sex on some combination of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. She might even be getting some real life approaches.

The wall for most men is harder than we think. Most men in their 30s and 40s fail to attract women substantially younger than they are. Most 30s/40s men are scavenging through low quality options looking for extended relationships that they hope will give them vag. While it's good to stay in shape in your 30s, 40s, and early 50s, it is mostly unrealistic to expect to be a 50 year old man with a 25-30 year old girlfriend. As a 35 year old man, I didn't see women close to my age (32-35) clamoring to get with me any more than when I was 25 and dealing with 22-25 year olds. 32-37 year old women have more options than we think they do.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am emitting vibes that make fatties comfortable hitting on me while 6-7 smv females don't. I am 5ft6 154lbs. Been lifting for a couple years. I am like 10lbs overweight. I should not be having just fatties hit on me. I am thinking screw it and get with them so I can start emitting better vibes to more attractive women.
Fatties have no shame and they're often the ones to first come out and tell you all about their sex drive. They are essentially YOUR simps.

Reaction score
I remember I hit it off with this girl on Hinge, but she ended up rejecting me for some bum that was a fun to be around bartender at the time. 2 years later I redownload it because I was on a break with my ex and this girl was still on there, same pics and matched with me. Not just her, but the women I have gone on dates with and gotten the there's no romantic connection bull, are still active on the apps lmao. These women are hopeless, don't let some mentally instable female influence your decisions and behaviors.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I hit it off with this girl on Hinge, but she ended up rejecting me for some bum that was a fun to be around bartender at the time. 2 years later I redownload it because I was on a break with my ex and this girl was still on there, same pics and matched with me. Not just her, but the women I have gone on dates with and gotten the there's no romantic connection bull, are still active on the apps lmao. These women are hopeless, don't let some mentally instable female influence your decisions and behaviors.
The ones that have been on a site or app for years are automatic no-go's for me. Cast a wide enough net and you won't have to deal with the "permanent residents."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone on here mentioned 'chincel' the other month, referring to a guy at the gym with no chin :D
LOL as if beards aren't a thing. And it isn't like lots of young girls hate them....

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the whole 'beard' thing. Sexy stubble is what she wants.
Yeah, I'm a stubble man. Hate being clean cut/shaven, or more than 5/6 days where it starts to feel a bit weird.

Notice some women on tinder saying they love tattoo's/beards in the UK. Imagine its one of those polarising looks, where some can't stand it, others love it.

Seems to suit some blokes, although can look a bit cliche, particular if they have tattoos, certain breeds of dog, baseball cap etc

Like always, do it for yourself, what suits you, rather than entirely around being a fashion victim and trying to impress women.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a gymcel - how's that for slang? :p

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall for most women is softer than we think. A typical childless 35 year old has a long queue of potential matches on a swipe app if she uses one.
Yes, this 80-something chick is finally getting tired of the c0ck carousel. :eek::eek:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see people talking about "Chads", "Tyrones", "money-maxxing", "looks-maxxing" (whatever the hell the means)...And my question is why? Incel ideology is antithetical to this forum. SS is all about self-improvement. Incels are basically a bunch of losers who chose to wallow in self-pity instead of pursuing self-improvement. Why would anyone want to co-opt their lexicon? Surely there are other words in the English language that one could use.
Who decides which words are "incel" and which are pickup terms? The word "incel" itself is a quite a wierd term which conveys a lot of negative assumptions and prejudices.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see alot of guys on here saying do not lower your standards to fatties. I am wondering at what point is it beneficial to do so? If women can sense the lack of sex from a male, then would getting with fatties be more beneficial than going without?
For the few times I have tapped a fatty, I found myself extraordinarily depressed afterwards; it just takes the life right out of you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this 80-something chick is finally getting tired of the c0ck carousel. :eek::eek:
That's an extreme example but the point is applicable. In the mid 2010s, I knew of a woman who was ~50 having multiple, simultaneous sexual relationships mostly due to websites/swipe apps. She was not that good looking even for 50 year olds (she was not overweight, which was an asset) but that showed me how soft the wall is for a lot of women. This woman was having more sex ~50 in the mid 2010s than she was as an undergrad in the 1980s. She also still had children under 18 living with her.

In 1990, 50 year old single women didn't as many options as the 2010-present 50 year olds.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who decides which words are "incel" and which are pickup terms? The word "incel" itself is a quite a wierd term which conveys a lot of negative assumptions and prejudices.
This is the hubris of the "PUA"; there is a thin line between thinking oneself as a PUA being in "The Game", and realizing that PUA doesn't help. Many of the folks at the Incel website put their membership on hold so that they can try macking again, but always come back after their early Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers record at success. Going 0-14 in daygame is brutal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going 0-14 in daygame is brutal.
That is correct. I've had daygame sessions where I was out daygaming for 2-3 hours on a weekend day and didn't generate anything. It's a very deflating feeling.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the hubris of the "PUA"; there is a thin line between thinking oneself as a PUA being in "The Game", and realizing that PUA doesn't help. Many of the folks at the Incel website put their membership on hold so that they can try macking again, but always come back after their early Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers record at success. Going 0-14 in daygame is brutal.
I think probably the vast majority of advice out there is bad. A lot of it just makes people wierd by making them follow a bunch of strange rules.

Some of the language used is also pretty wierd as it put people into categories. The language you use can effect how you think so you have to be careful.