devilkingx2
Master Don Juan
I need to know, it'll make my daygame approaches much easier.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I'm not a super hardcore drinker or anything, beer and wine doesn't do much but anything stronger will get me drunk pretty fast. so i'll err on the side of caution and just have a rum and coke beforehand if I need oneA good caffeine buzz does the trick for me on a day that I otherwise feel m'eh. But if you are going to do alcohol to get yourself to the state of mind you are looking for it's probably going to take some trial and error. Maybe lots of it. Different drinks in different quantities in different bodies produce different results. The short answer I guess would be "No more than necessary"
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I wouldn't say need, it'd just make it easier some of the time. I do pretty much all my approaches sober, but today I came across a really hot girl that I couldn't approach and thought, "I bet this would be easier if I had 3 shots first"If you need alcohol to boost confidence I think you probably need to do some work on you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I disagree all the alcoholics I have known were miserable people who hated life in general..I have known confident people with poor impulse control...it's all about self control.Boosting confidence via alcohol is a normal procedural mindset of an alcoholic in the making…
They drink to feel better about themselves and feel more confident. Poor inpulse and self control do not come from internal strength and self confidence.I disagree all the alcoholics I have known were miserable people who hated life in general..I have known confident people with poor impulse control...it's all about self control.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Drunk people maybe but buzzed no.I will say that it is tough to vibe with drunk or buzzed people if you are sober.
This may be true. If your sober youll notice the convo getting stupiderI will say that it is tough to vibe with drunk or buzzed people if you are sober.
Lmfao best post in the thread so farWhat's the perfect amount of alcohol that will boost your confidence without making you obviously drunk?
This is one of those fundamental questions like "what is the meaning of life?".
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.