Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the perfect amount of alcohol that will boost your confidence without making you obviously drunk?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to know, it'll make my daygame approaches much easier.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel fine after 2 shots but I haven't measured my confidence levels based on how much I have drunk.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A good caffeine buzz does the trick for me on a day that I otherwise feel m'eh. But if you are going to do alcohol to get yourself to the state of mind you are looking for it's probably going to take some trial and error. Maybe lots of it. Different drinks in different quantities in different bodies produce different results. The short answer I guess would be "No more than necessary"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good caffeine buzz does the trick for me on a day that I otherwise feel m'eh. But if you are going to do alcohol to get yourself to the state of mind you are looking for it's probably going to take some trial and error. Maybe lots of it. Different drinks in different quantities in different bodies produce different results. The short answer I guess would be "No more than necessary"
I'm not a super hardcore drinker or anything, beer and wine doesn't do much but anything stronger will get me drunk pretty fast. so i'll err on the side of caution and just have a rum and coke beforehand if I need one

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need alcohol to boost confidence I think you probably need to do some work on you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need alcohol to boost confidence I think you probably need to do some work on you.
I wouldn't say need, it'd just make it easier some of the time. I do pretty much all my approaches sober, but today I came across a really hot girl that I couldn't approach and thought, "I bet this would be easier if I had 3 shots first"

There's other things too that would be easier with a bit of a boost, a weakness of my game has often been not being bold/ballsy or quick enough.

this thread is mostly a thought experiment, a consideration and maybe something to test rather than a plan of action

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the sweet spot is about 3 pints of lager. I feel a buzz and feel confident, but i'm not really 'drunk'.

''If you need alcohol to boost confidence I think you probably need to do some work on you. ''

not really. You could be a naturally confident person, but you'd STILL likely get a 'boost' in confidence after a few drinks. Can't fight chemistry! Besides, lots of people already 'work' on themselves and meditate and workout and have a job and have hobbies and all the rest of the 'inner game' typical advice handled, and still struggle bad with confidence/approaching hot girls. It's all quite situational

For day game though, there's maybe better drugs that have a more anxiety killing/confidence boosting effect. Look into phenibut for one

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
zero drinks

That's how many you need to be confident. That and constant exposure to approaching complete strangers who are the opposite sex.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am naturally confident but 2 shots of Fireball whiskey adds just enough "zing" to get me going.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/3 pints of beer/lager

or 3 shots

or 2 double vodka soda water and fresh lime

or 2 double gin and tonics

that gives me slight buzz/feel good but definitely not drunk

You will have to test it out yourself, your tolerance is likely weaker than mine plus genetically everyone will differ

Billtx49

Reaction score
Boosting confidence via alcohol is a normal procedural mindset of an alcoholic in the making…

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boosting confidence via alcohol is a normal procedural mindset of an alcoholic in the making…
I disagree all the alcoholics I have known were miserable people who hated life in general..I have known confident people with poor impulse control...it's all about self control.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I disagree all the alcoholics I have known were miserable people who hated life in general..I have known confident people with poor impulse control...it's all about self control.
They drink to feel better about themselves and feel more confident. Poor inpulse and self control do not come from internal strength and self confidence.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero. You act stupider on alcohol. But if you have to 1-2 drinks. Its a bull**** puszy crutch cause your confidence is lacking.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that it is tough to vibe with drunk or buzzed people if you are sober.
Drunk people maybe but buzzed no.

I love how everyone is a doctor here too. Do you know how many people use alcohol for confidence boosts? Plenty of you posting here that’s for sure.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the perfect amount of alcohol that will boost your confidence without making you obviously drunk?
This is one of those fundamental questions like "what is the meaning of life?".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those fundamental questions like "what is the meaning of life?".
Lmfao best post in the thread so far