Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats the best place to meet girls?

uturn

Reaction score
ive trid the mall, bookstore (barnes and nobles) usually all h.s. girls or old ladies. anyone have a timing or schedule which they go by to search for the ladies?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer the internet. It's how I meet most of my women.

I can choose exactly what hair color, eye color, personality, etc just by going into yahoo chat rooms.

Also, having female friends hook you up with their friends is an excellent way to meet chicks.

Cheers!

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best place to meet chicks is whichever place works best for you.

Some guys do good on the internet, for some the street or mall, for some bookstores or classes, etc.

Just get out there and try out different things and see where you feel most comfortable and have the best success rate and then work it.

Just keep in mind that some places have higher percentage pickup rates than others.

For example, a cold approach on the street is about a 10% shot.

Kicking it to a girl you see everyday at school would be a 30% shot.

Hollering at a girl you were introduced to by a friend at a get together or party would be about a 70% shot.

Do you see a pattern here?

The less of a stranger you are to a chick the higher the probability of her lowering her defenses so you can work your game.

So keep this in mind when you are selecting places to meet chicks.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
another good palce is the beauty salon, go in for a hair cut or manicure, a lot of young women are hair dressers and like to talk while cutting your hair.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uturn...heed these words...

Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Also, having female friends hook you up with their friends is an excellent way to meet chicks.
Be friendly...even to the UGs...it's a good hook up strategy...