Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's a good opener for talking to women while they are shopping?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier tonight I was doing some errands and had to pick up a few basic essentials. Anyway, I was walking down one of the aisles and I noticed this woman, early 20s or so, who had incredible hips and ass. I positioned myself so that she had to walk by me and while she was walking in my direction from a distance I pretended to be looking at items on a shelf. When she got a bit closer I made eye contact with her, she held my gaze for a second and then as she was walking past she was looking towards the ground the entire time. I more or less kind of froze, as I wasn't sure what to say, and she walked by. I didn't want to linger or start following her around but I started thinking about what would have been a good way to potentially open in a situation like this. Would a simple hi, or how are you work? A while back I did something similar where a woman was walking down the aisle and I said something about liking her outfit but I just kept it at that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask about something in her grocery basket. A simple "Is that good?" question about some item will do the trick. I've opened with that. Try to ask a question about something where you have an opinion. You can also open directly about your physical attraction. Since you're 6'4" and muscular, you have a lot of freedom to say things that a less muscular and shorter man cannot say.

In a mall store, you can pretend to be buying a gift for a female sister or cousin and get women's opinions on the gift options.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask about something in her grocery basket. A simple "Is that good?" question about some item will do the trick. I've opened with that. Try to ask a question about something where you have an opinion. You can also open directly about your physical attraction. Since you're 6'4" and muscular, you have a lot of freedom to say things that a less muscular and shorter man cannot say.

In a mall store, you can pretend to be buying a gift for a female sister or cousin and get women's opinions on the gift options.
A while ago I was looking for peanut butter, which has tons of selections, and there was a woman who was essentially doing the same thing. I made some comment about how there were so many choices and from there a conversation opened up. I didn't push for anything because I wasn't feeling it but that's a good reference for me to use.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she thinks you are handsome, (if she says yes, then proceed to) then ask if she's single (if she says yes, then proceed), then ask her, why can't we make-out right now? Then go for the kiss-close.
Then number-close if she's a good kisser and take the lead.

If you have the looks then you should just cut the BS and just go for the kill.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her if she thinks you are handsome, (if she says yes, then proceed to) then ask if she's single (if she says yes, then proceed), then ask her, why can't we make-out right now? Then go for the kiss-close.
Then number-close if she's a good kisser and take the lead.

If you have the looks then you should just cut the BS and just go for the kill.
I actually kind of like that but if it wasn't delivered in a good way it would most certainly be perceived as creepy.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier tonight I was doing some errands and had to pick up a few basic essentials. Anyway, I was walking down one of the aisles and I noticed this woman, early 20s or so, who had incredible hips and ass. I positioned myself so that she had to walk by me and while she was walking in my direction from a distance I pretended to be looking at items on a shelf. When she got a bit closer I made eye contact with her, she held my gaze for a second and then as she was walking past she was looking towards the ground the entire time. I more or less kind of froze, as I wasn't sure what to say, and she walked by. I didn't want to linger or start following her around but I started thinking about what would have been a good way to potentially open in a situation like this. Would a simple hi, or how are you work? A while back I did something similar where a woman was walking down the aisle and I said something about liking her outfit but I just kept it at that.
Are you looking for sausage?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually kind of like that but if it wasn't delivered in a good way it would most certainly be perceived as creepy.
That is why you pause and wait for her to say yes. If she says yes twice she basically greenlighted you. Hesitation is the only creepiness. Do not hesitate on the first two questions and smile when approaching. You can guage her before approaching for IOI and AIs and see if she is with someone. But you should be good to go!

Also visialize that happening to you. Imagine today you are going to make out with a random hb and release her hidden slvt. You find her in your gut and take the plunge. You make that moment. Now.go and find that girl and report back!

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact, smile and "Hello".

Some indirect discussion about what you are looking for. If she is interested she will make it plenty easy for you.

You can warm up with other random people in the store before you try on an attractive woman. Sometimes that may actually work in your favor. One time a big black dude was standing in front of the rice. Politely said "'scuse me I gotta grab that bag of rice"
He says back "Dude that's a lot of Rice"
I tell him I'm making Jambalaya and he responds positively. The hot girl down the aisle is eavesdropping and asks me if I cook alot...BOOM!

My favorite though was the little 4 year old girl in the cart with the hot mom. I said hello to them as I passed down one aisle and as I'm coming back up the other one, Little miss cutie pipes up "I LIKE YOUR BOOTS!" What an awesome wing girl!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick out something desirable in her cart/basket (a steak, a bottle of wine, flowers, etc) and say, "aww, that's sweet, but you really don't have to get me anything". They eat this up lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I once dated a woman for over a year that I met in the produce section of the grocery store...I walked by and she had like 10 eggplants in her cart and I deadpanned "So...what are you planning to do with all those eggplants?" And gave her a smirk...she busted up laughing and then told me she was making an eggplant dish for a family reunion blah blah blah...

We chatted for a few more minutes, I got her number and that was that...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a woman for over a year that I met in the produce section of the grocery store...I walked by and she had like 10 eggplants in her cart and I deadpanned "So...what are you planning to do with all those eggplants?" And gave her a smirk...she busted up laughing and then told me she was making an eggplant dish for a family reunion blah blah blah...

We chatted for a few more minutes, I got her number and that was that...
Have you ever made an approach in an environment/setting like that in where it wasn't perceived well by the female side?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have you ever made an approach in an environment/setting like that in where it wasn't perceived well by the female side?
Yes, a few. Really not my thing but every once in a while when I am in the mood I will do it. Grocery stores and book stores are 2 good places to try

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a few. Really not my thing but every once in a while when I am in the mood I will do it. Grocery stores and book stores are 2 good places to try
I think most of it comes down to delivery, as in not being creepy or weird about your initiation. After that it's assuming she is in at least a neutral frame of mind, most people from my observations are fairly friendly and relaxed in shopping types environments. Then from there it is whether or not she is attracted to you to at least some degree. I think most of this can be gauged within a few seconds of a simple hi or making some sort of comment.

For instance, late 2019 I was browse shopping at the mall, I was bored and wanted to get out of the house and try some approaches. Anyway, I was in one of the stores and I tried initiating this conversation with a woman who was looking at watches and she didn't speak english at all so you can imagine how awkward that was lol. I made some comment about how she look really indecisive and she just stared at me in total confusion.

Reactions: B80

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios - I think you might be in your head a little too much. Simplify. Realize that you are 6'4" and muscular. Women want to have sex with you just by you showing up. Their default position is interested. Just ask questions, guide the interaction, then have sex.