"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What's a good opener for talking to women while they are shopping?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Earlier tonight I was doing some errands and had to pick up a few basic essentials. Anyway, I was walking down one of the aisles and I noticed this woman, early 20s or so, who had incredible hips and ass. I positioned myself so that she had to walk by me and while she was walking in my direction from a distance I pretended to be looking at items on a shelf. When she got a bit closer I made eye contact with her, she held my gaze for a second and then as she was walking past she was looking towards the ground the entire time. I more or less kind of froze, as I wasn't sure what to say, and she walked by. I didn't want to linger or start following her around but I started thinking about what would have been a good way to potentially open in a situation like this. Would a simple hi, or how are you work? A while back I did something similar where a woman was walking down the aisle and I said something about liking her outfit but I just kept it at that.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Ask about something in her grocery basket. A simple "Is that good?" question about some item will do the trick. I've opened with that. Try to ask a question about something where you have an opinion. You can also open directly about your physical attraction. Since you're 6'4" and muscular, you have a lot of freedom to say things that a less muscular and shorter man cannot say.

In a mall store, you can pretend to be buying a gift for a female sister or cousin and get women's opinions on the gift options.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Ask about something in her grocery basket. A simple "Is that good?" question about some item will do the trick. I've opened with that. Try to ask a question about something where you have an opinion. You can also open directly about your physical attraction. Since you're 6'4" and muscular, you have a lot of freedom to say things that a less muscular and shorter man cannot say.

In a mall store, you can pretend to be buying a gift for a female sister or cousin and get women's opinions on the gift options.
A while ago I was looking for peanut butter, which has tons of selections, and there was a woman who was essentially doing the same thing. I made some comment about how there were so many choices and from there a conversation opened up. I didn't push for anything because I wasn't feeling it but that's a good reference for me to use.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Ask her if she thinks you are handsome, (if she says yes, then proceed to) then ask if she's single (if she says yes, then proceed), then ask her, why can't we make-out right now? Then go for the kiss-close.
Then number-close if she's a good kisser and take the lead.

If you have the looks then you should just cut the BS and just go for the kill.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Ask her if she thinks you are handsome, (if she says yes, then proceed to) then ask if she's single (if she says yes, then proceed), then ask her, why can't we make-out right now? Then go for the kiss-close.
Then number-close if she's a good kisser and take the lead.

If you have the looks then you should just cut the BS and just go for the kill.
I actually kind of like that but if it wasn't delivered in a good way it would most certainly be perceived as creepy.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Earlier tonight I was doing some errands and had to pick up a few basic essentials. Anyway, I was walking down one of the aisles and I noticed this woman, early 20s or so, who had incredible hips and ass. I positioned myself so that she had to walk by me and while she was walking in my direction from a distance I pretended to be looking at items on a shelf. When she got a bit closer I made eye contact with her, she held my gaze for a second and then as she was walking past she was looking towards the ground the entire time. I more or less kind of froze, as I wasn't sure what to say, and she walked by. I didn't want to linger or start following her around but I started thinking about what would have been a good way to potentially open in a situation like this. Would a simple hi, or how are you work? A while back I did something similar where a woman was walking down the aisle and I said something about liking her outfit but I just kept it at that.
Are you looking for sausage?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I actually kind of like that but if it wasn't delivered in a good way it would most certainly be perceived as creepy.
That is why you pause and wait for her to say yes. If she says yes twice she basically greenlighted you. Hesitation is the only creepiness. Do not hesitate on the first two questions and smile when approaching. You can guage her before approaching for IOI and AIs and see if she is with someone. But you should be good to go!

Also visialize that happening to you. Imagine today you are going to make out with a random hb and release her hidden slvt. You find her in your gut and take the plunge. You make that moment. Now.go and find that girl and report back!
 
Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Eye contact, smile and "Hello".

Some indirect discussion about what you are looking for. If she is interested she will make it plenty easy for you.

You can warm up with other random people in the store before you try on an attractive woman. Sometimes that may actually work in your favor. One time a big black dude was standing in front of the rice. Politely said "'scuse me I gotta grab that bag of rice"
He says back "Dude that's a lot of Rice"
I tell him I'm making Jambalaya and he responds positively. The hot girl down the aisle is eavesdropping and asks me if I cook alot...BOOM!

My favorite though was the little 4 year old girl in the cart with the hot mom. I said hello to them as I passed down one aisle and as I'm coming back up the other one, Little miss cutie pipes up "I LIKE YOUR BOOTS!" What an awesome wing girl!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
Pick out something desirable in her cart/basket (a steak, a bottle of wine, flowers, etc) and say, "aww, that's sweet, but you really don't have to get me anything". They eat this up lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I once dated a woman for over a year that I met in the produce section of the grocery store...I walked by and she had like 10 eggplants in her cart and I deadpanned "So...what are you planning to do with all those eggplants?" And gave her a smirk...she busted up laughing and then told me she was making an eggplant dish for a family reunion blah blah blah...

We chatted for a few more minutes, I got her number and that was that...
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I once dated a woman for over a year that I met in the produce section of the grocery store...I walked by and she had like 10 eggplants in her cart and I deadpanned "So...what are you planning to do with all those eggplants?" And gave her a smirk...she busted up laughing and then told me she was making an eggplant dish for a family reunion blah blah blah...

We chatted for a few more minutes, I got her number and that was that...
Have you ever made an approach in an environment/setting like that in where it wasn't perceived well by the female side?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
Have you ever made an approach in an environment/setting like that in where it wasn't perceived well by the female side?
Yes, a few. Really not my thing but every once in a while when I am in the mood I will do it. Grocery stores and book stores are 2 good places to try
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Yes, a few. Really not my thing but every once in a while when I am in the mood I will do it. Grocery stores and book stores are 2 good places to try
I think most of it comes down to delivery, as in not being creepy or weird about your initiation. After that it's assuming she is in at least a neutral frame of mind, most people from my observations are fairly friendly and relaxed in shopping types environments. Then from there it is whether or not she is attracted to you to at least some degree. I think most of this can be gauged within a few seconds of a simple hi or making some sort of comment.

For instance, late 2019 I was browse shopping at the mall, I was bored and wanted to get out of the house and try some approaches. Anyway, I was in one of the stores and I tried initiating this conversation with a woman who was looking at watches and she didn't speak english at all so you can imagine how awkward that was lol. I made some comment about how she look really indecisive and she just stared at me in total confusion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
@sangheilios - I think you might be in your head a little too much. Simplify. Realize that you are 6'4" and muscular. Women want to have sex with you just by you showing up. Their default position is interested. Just ask questions, guide the interaction, then have sex.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top