“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What would you guys do?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
She moved away. I have this feeling she'll be back--somewhere, somehow--though.
Like a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likely
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Like a serial dater who can't quit her favorite/most hated app, most likely
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing, she took a wrong turn and now doesn't know where she's going. Everyone's got a hungry heart
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
It's happened more than a few times: girl who "played" me comes back to "check in" like nothing ever happened. One has done it like three times already.

I'm gonna start ignoring them from now on, I think, because nothing ever comes of it.
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
Interesting development: she has a boyfriend, and he's not new. I'm guessing she was bored and just messing with me or that she was thinking of breaking up with him.

That explains the weirdness. Stuff like this happens so often that my default these days is: weird behavior = other dude in the picture.
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,256
Age
41
Interesting development: she has a boyfriend, and he's not new. I'm guessing she was bored and just messing with me or that she was thinking of breaking up with him.

That explains the weirdness. Stuff like this happens so often that my default these days is: weird behavior = other dude in the picture.
There you go, and now you have your answer. Women who show low interest are often that way simply because they are not interested, have a man, have other priorities, or are self-sufficient enough that their needs can be met on their own rather than by someone else. Sadly, if she was attracted to you, the pull wasn’t strong enough for her to monkey branch to you.

The post I linked earlier in the thread goes a little deeper into this, and it also provides advice on what to do if she is not interested in you right now.

https://www.sosuave.com/quick/what-to-do-if-shes-not-interested-in-you.htm
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,077
It's happened more than a few times: girl who "played" me comes back to "check in" like nothing ever happened. One has done it like three times already.

I'm gonna start ignoring them from now on, I think, because nothing ever comes of it.
This tells me they feel you are easy to manipulate and "toy with" in this manner.

Stop being so nice.
 

Ottocinclus

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
21
Age
53
There you go, and now you have your answer. Women who show low interest are often that way simply because they are not interested, have a man, have other priorities, or are self-sufficient enough that their needs can be met on their own rather than by someone else. Sadly, if she was attracted to you, the pull wasn’t strong enough for her to monkey branch to you.

The post I linked earlier in the thread goes a little deeper into this, and it also provides advice on what to do if she is not interested in you right now.

https://www.sosuave.com/quick/what-to-do-if-shes-not-interested-in-you.htm
She showed obvious interest for a short time, then dialed it back when I joined her group. Now that I've hung out with these people more, I notice things. She brought her boo around, but she still observes me when she thinks I'm not looking. She definitely initiates convo with me now. There're group dynamics at play here for sure. Like, it's not a good look to go cheating on your boyfriend with some new surfer in the crew.

They seem like an odd pair. Not too much in common, like they just met on a dating app or something, and I don't sense much chemistry. I'm sure if he slips up (again?) things will change.

I have other women I'm connecting with, and she's not super hot anyway, but I have a feeling this ain't over LOL
 
Last edited:
Top