"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What would you call this?

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
She won't let me go as easily as you think, I did no contact for a day and a half and she blew up my phone over it. I wasn't purposely doing no contact though, I just wasn't the type that just had to talk to her every waking min. She's litteraly going to flip her **** when she reaches out and I don't respond at all.
Well, intially, yes, because she'll lose your non-sexual attention. That is what most ladies crave. She'll get over it pretty fast as if she's half way attractive, she'll already have other orbiters in place. If you are unable to resist the temptation in contacting her, you should delete the way she messages you. I am sure it will be a challenge for you; like it or not, you've developed feelings for her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Well, intially, yes, because she'll lose your non-sexual attention. That is what most ladies crave. She'll get over it pretty fast as if she's half way attractive, she'll already have other orbiters in place. If you are unable to resist the temptation in contacting her, you should delete the way she messages you. I am sure it will be a challenge for you; like it or not, you've developed feelings for her.
Well the twist is she has abandonment issues so this will be a roller coaster like you've never seen. I wont deny I caught feelings for her though.
 

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Age
42
I’m gonna be honest I don’t even ask my bros for advice anymore. I thought I had good game. Listen to glass guy. I been applying some of his texts and messages from other threads and remaking em for my own. I am now about to smash girl 2 since my breakup.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
9 dates, and you are confused at her level of interest, and feel as if you put all the effort in sexually. Time to say goodbye
This
when a girl confused you
Dont need to.ask.amy question she is low interest

Listen Glassguy!!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Delayed sex like that makes me suspect that she has herpes, and is putting off having "the talk" with you.
Damn if that’s the case I should thank her haha
 

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
When you are thinking about her then it’s time to bounce . Women are not there to occupy your mind . You should be thinking about how to get richer , smarter, fitter and better. Thinking of women only holds you back from achieving your goals.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
“I’m glad we are taking it slow, this is nice for a change”
Slow is ok, but damn a month and no sex
Don't know if anyone comment on this already but anyway:
She's perfectly conditioning you "Not to be like all others guys", and you follow through as she wanted. You are now completely into her frame and she'll decide when you'll dip your fingers into her honey jar.

Girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, also women who make you wait generally didn't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they have now decided to make you wait.
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Don't know if anyone comment on this already but anyway:
She's perfectly conditioning you "Not to be like all others guys", and you follow through as she wanted. You are now completely into her frame and will decide when you'll dip your fingers into the honey jar.

Girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, also women who make you wait generally didn't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they have now decided to make you wait.
Yeah that was a mistake on my part but she’d laid the trap before I could stop myself. She set me up with mentioning several times “I really like where this is going, you make me feel comfortable around you and no guy has ever made me feel that way before.” She basically was hypnotizing me into thinking if I tried for anything more than long passionate kissing and feeling her up that I’d be history. I said f it one night and started kissing her neck because I know that’s most women’s week spot and if that won’t get you sex nothing will. She pulled away. I was like “yep this is going nowhere.”
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
She set me up with mentioning several times “I really like where this is going, you make me feel comfortable around you and no guy has ever made me feel that way before.
Rolls my eyes up. She perfectly conditioning you.


if I tried for anything more than long passionate kissing and feeling her up that I’d be history.

You failed to express your willingness to walk away for this kind of bs.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Rolls my eyes up. She perfectly conditioning you.





You failed to express your willingness to walk away for this kind of bs.
Well I eventually did walk away, just a second too late. I got comfortable and let my guard down, I know exactly what I did. And I don’t know why I did it with her because I’ve been fine with girls that had better game and were hotter. Sometimes you just have a bad day at the office and can’t throw your fastball for ****.
 
Top