Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you call this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She won't let me go as easily as you think, I did no contact for a day and a half and she blew up my phone over it. I wasn't purposely doing no contact though, I just wasn't the type that just had to talk to her every waking min. She's litteraly going to flip her **** when she reaches out and I don't respond at all.
Well, intially, yes, because she'll lose your non-sexual attention. That is what most ladies crave. She'll get over it pretty fast as if she's half way attractive, she'll already have other orbiters in place. If you are unable to resist the temptation in contacting her, you should delete the way she messages you. I am sure it will be a challenge for you; like it or not, you've developed feelings for her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, intially, yes, because she'll lose your non-sexual attention. That is what most ladies crave. She'll get over it pretty fast as if she's half way attractive, she'll already have other orbiters in place. If you are unable to resist the temptation in contacting her, you should delete the way she messages you. I am sure it will be a challenge for you; like it or not, you've developed feelings for her.
Well the twist is she has abandonment issues so this will be a roller coaster like you've never seen. I wont deny I caught feelings for her though.

Johnwic11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m gonna be honest I don’t even ask my bros for advice anymore. I thought I had good game. Listen to glass guy. I been applying some of his texts and messages from other threads and remaking em for my own. I am now about to smash girl 2 since my breakup.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 dates, and you are confused at her level of interest, and feel as if you put all the effort in sexually. Time to say goodbye
This
when a girl confused you
Dont need to.ask.amy question she is low interest

Listen Glassguy!!!!!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delayed sex like that makes me suspect that she has herpes, and is putting off having "the talk" with you.
Damn if that’s the case I should thank her haha

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are thinking about her then it’s time to bounce . Women are not there to occupy your mind . You should be thinking about how to get richer , smarter, fitter and better. Thinking of women only holds you back from achieving your goals.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m glad we are taking it slow, this is nice for a change”
Slow is ok, but damn a month and no sex
Don't know if anyone comment on this already but anyway:
She's perfectly conditioning you "Not to be like all others guys", and you follow through as she wanted. You are now completely into her frame and she'll decide when you'll dip your fingers into her honey jar.

Girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, also women who make you wait generally didn't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they have now decided to make you wait.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone comment on this already but anyway:
She's perfectly conditioning you "Not to be like all others guys", and you follow through as she wanted. You are now completely into her frame and will decide when you'll dip your fingers into the honey jar.

Girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, also women who make you wait generally didn't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they have now decided to make you wait.
Yeah that was a mistake on my part but she’d laid the trap before I could stop myself. She set me up with mentioning several times “I really like where this is going, you make me feel comfortable around you and no guy has ever made me feel that way before.” She basically was hypnotizing me into thinking if I tried for anything more than long passionate kissing and feeling her up that I’d be history. I said f it one night and started kissing her neck because I know that’s most women’s week spot and if that won’t get you sex nothing will. She pulled away. I was like “yep this is going nowhere.”

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She set me up with mentioning several times “I really like where this is going, you make me feel comfortable around you and no guy has ever made me feel that way before.
Rolls my eyes up. She perfectly conditioning you.

if I tried for anything more than long passionate kissing and feeling her up that I’d be history.

You failed to express your willingness to walk away for this kind of bs.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolls my eyes up. She perfectly conditioning you.

You failed to express your willingness to walk away for this kind of bs.
Well I eventually did walk away, just a second too late. I got comfortable and let my guard down, I know exactly what I did. And I don’t know why I did it with her because I’ve been fine with girls that had better game and were hotter. Sometimes you just have a bad day at the office and can’t throw your fastball for ****.