What would you call this?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
You’re right. I think what made it take so long to realize I was in the FZ was I’ve never been in the FZ where the girl let’s you makeout with her whenever, grab her ass, etc. That’s a new type friend zone to me.
The friendzone is evolving. They will go all the way up make it appear that sex is an option, but it is not. They just give you enough to keep you on the hook. It's a sh!t test where a lot of modern men fail. The appropriate response is always to walk away and have her chase you into your frame. Dude, you need a refresher course. Binge watch Rollo's and AMS's videos:

Rollo
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8eLDzfH6YfZRDbDuMsNWiA

AMS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw

Friendzone vids:

(you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVunzkIkTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqsG7y_aCtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_8yEzDcrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag875QB3RTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRfgRnEviA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVunzkIkTE

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
She says that she’d love to have me cook for her sometime but I can’t ever get her to commit to it. She will counter with something like “sounds great, we should do that sometime, let’s go out for wings this Friday though.”
Then that's your fault. You're too easy.

I would have said "nah. I really want my penne ala vodka....so if you cant make it over, no problem ".

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Then that's your fault. You're too easy.

I would have said "nah. I really want my penne ala vodka....so if you cant make it over, no problem ".
Yep I was most definitely too easy. I'm glad I started this thread because I was always second guessing myself, sometimes you have to let others see what you see and let them tell you how it really is. It feels good to know I'm done but that she doesn't have a clue that I'm done.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Yep I was most definitely too easy. I'm glad I started this thread because I was always second guessing myself, sometimes you have to let others see what you see and let them tell you how it really is. It feels good to know I'm done but that she doesn't have a clue that I'm done.
Good that you are done, but I will add she prob. wouldn't care one way or the other. The fact remains, there's a zillion other guys who would orbit her and take your place. This, situation, is more common than you believe. I see it all the time. In a ladies mind, they do not see what's the big deal, but the fact is, men and ladies work differently. Yes, she knows your end game is to be inside her, but she doesn't comprehend the non-sexual part. In other words, ladies get something out of being "friends" with men. Men do not get anything out of being non-sexual "friends" with a lady. After a 3 - 4 weeks and no sex, you just go no contact and move on. I've had others that have reached out two, three even six months later. Depending on my feelings, I've invited them over. The one's who've come over, we've smashed, the others, nope, and that's fine. I don't waste their time, and more importantly, they don't waste mine.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Good that you are done, but I will add she prob. wouldn't care one way or the other. The fact remains, there's a zillion other guys who would orbit her and take your place. This, situation, is more common than you believe. I see it all the time. In a ladies mind, they do not see what's the big deal, but the fact is, men and ladies work differently. Yes, she knows your end game is to be inside her, but she doesn't comprehend the non-sexual part. In other words, ladies get something out of being "friends" with men. Men do not get anything out of being non-sexual "friends" with a lady. After a 3 - 4 weeks and no sex, you just go no contact and move on. I've had others that have reached out two, three even six months later. Depending on my feelings, I've invited them over. The one's who've come over, we've smashed, the others, nope, and that's fine. I don't waste their time, and more importantly, they don't waste mine.
Well, emotionally she might not care that much but I think she will care in the fact that she won't know WHY I completely dropped her. I haven't been giving any hints whatsoever leading up to this, it's just been on my mind for awhile and last night just confirmed it for me which is why I started this thread to see if I was right in my thinking or not. She won't let me go as easily as you think, I did no contact for a day and a half and she blew up my phone over it. I wasn't purposely doing no contact though, I just wasn't the type that just had to talk to her every waking min. She's litteraly going to flip her **** when she reaches out and I don't respond at all.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
She won't let me go as easily as you think, I did no contact for a day and a half and she blew up my phone over it. I wasn't purposely doing no contact though, I just wasn't the type that just had to talk to her every waking min. She's litteraly going to flip her **** when she reaches out and I don't respond at all.
Well, intially, yes, because she'll lose your non-sexual attention. That is what most ladies crave. She'll get over it pretty fast as if she's half way attractive, she'll already have other orbiters in place. If you are unable to resist the temptation in contacting her, you should delete the way she messages you. I am sure it will be a challenge for you; like it or not, you've developed feelings for her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Well, intially, yes, because she'll lose your non-sexual attention. That is what most ladies crave. She'll get over it pretty fast as if she's half way attractive, she'll already have other orbiters in place. If you are unable to resist the temptation in contacting her, you should delete the way she messages you. I am sure it will be a challenge for you; like it or not, you've developed feelings for her.
Well the twist is she has abandonment issues so this will be a roller coaster like you've never seen. I wont deny I caught feelings for her though.

I’m gonna be honest I don’t even ask my bros for advice anymore. I thought I had good game. Listen to glass guy. I been applying some of his texts and messages from other threads and remaking em for my own. I am now about to smash girl 2 since my breakup.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Delayed sex like that makes me suspect that she has herpes, and is putting off having "the talk" with you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
9 dates, and you are confused at her level of interest, and feel as if you put all the effort in sexually. Time to say goodbye
This
when a girl confused you
Dont need to.ask.amy question she is low interest

Listen Glassguy!!!!!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
When you are thinking about her then it’s time to bounce . Women are not there to occupy your mind . You should be thinking about how to get richer , smarter, fitter and better. Thinking of women only holds you back from achieving your goals.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
“I’m glad we are taking it slow, this is nice for a change”
Slow is ok, but damn a month and no sex
Don't know if anyone comment on this already but anyway:
She's perfectly conditioning you "Not to be like all others guys", and you follow through as she wanted. You are now completely into her frame and she'll decide when you'll dip your fingers into her honey jar.

Girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, also women who make you wait generally didn't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they have now decided to make you wait.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Don't know if anyone comment on this already but anyway:
She's perfectly conditioning you "Not to be like all others guys", and you follow through as she wanted. You are now completely into her frame and will decide when you'll dip your fingers into the honey jar.

Girls who make you wait generally display trust issues, believe they hold the keys to goldenpoosy which you must now jump through hoops to get to, also women who make you wait generally didn't make other men in their past wait but for whatever reason - they have now decided to make you wait.
Yeah that was a mistake on my part but she’d laid the trap before I could stop myself. She set me up with mentioning several times “I really like where this is going, you make me feel comfortable around you and no guy has ever made me feel that way before.” She basically was hypnotizing me into thinking if I tried for anything more than long passionate kissing and feeling her up that I’d be history. I said f it one night and started kissing her neck because I know that’s most women’s week spot and if that won’t get you sex nothing will. She pulled away. I was like “yep this is going nowhere.”

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
She set me up with mentioning several times “I really like where this is going, you make me feel comfortable around you and no guy has ever made me feel that way before.
Rolls my eyes up. She perfectly conditioning you.

if I tried for anything more than long passionate kissing and feeling her up that I’d be history.

You failed to express your willingness to walk away for this kind of bs.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Rolls my eyes up. She perfectly conditioning you.

You failed to express your willingness to walk away for this kind of bs.
Well I eventually did walk away, just a second too late. I got comfortable and let my guard down, I know exactly what I did. And I don’t know why I did it with her because I’ve been fine with girls that had better game and were hotter. Sometimes you just have a bad day at the office and can’t throw your fastball for ****.