Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What will marriage give a man that he doesn’t already have?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To me, it's a way to reward a good woman, for whom commitment and tradition have meaning, with a sense of stability and social prestige. Prenup necessary. I've never dated anyone that qualified.
I'll wish you good luck.

But the odds doesn't look good with this mindset. 99.9% failure rate with women dumping you 90% of the time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
why would we be so insecure that we would deny the truth just to massage fragile male egos?
This truth applies to weak men only and then by believing in it makes them even weaker.

You will not come out stronger.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Circular reasoning. As soon as it applies to someone you'll just call them weak.

To me, bad logic and ego protection are signs of weakness.
In every relationship you hv from now onwards will be fraught with the same disappointment you've been having in the past.

This is ur curse.

A self inflicted curse.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends in good marriages, they are not red pill in any way but they chose great women and married young. The rocket science aspect to it is trying to find these types of partners when you are 30+, but even I have the opportunities.
I also have friend in similar situation, maybe 20% of those married/ltr
Thats the kind of relationship id want. And i know that id be naive to think those come by often.
For now my aim is just to get more experience, if things turn into something more so be it but i wont settle on the first women giving me attention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even for those of us guys that are monogamy oriented, we are not necessarily marriage + kids oriented to the extent we would choose someone we aren't extremely attracted to personality wise and physically just because she would make a great mother. I think the marriage oriented guys and girls are literally attracted to those traits more than interpersonal attraction itself. When I look at the women that would have been marriage material that I pushed away usually it was because they were just not intellectual enough for me. in a sense we are looking for some sort of weird Disney thing where we get Perfect Chemistry between two non-traditional people but no other obligations, and then we expect that type of girl who isn't even interested in marriage really to act traditionally.
How could one not interest in marriage be good for LTR or anything other than sex?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill is an ideology that's mostly geared towards women.

It cannot work in the long run.

Even believing in hypergamy is in essence a defeatist mindset - it's just another side of the same coin thats being perpetuated by the feminine imperative.

Wrong model.
The flip side is yoh have several females you bang and its easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Move to the first world then brag lol
It always amuses me when men think that a more feminine Asian women will feel excited to be with weak men.

The feminine imperative always seeks a strong masculine frame.

Allowing women to bully you continously is not a sign of strength nor wisdom, it is a symptom of being an incapable man who understandably has much to fear.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she has a fake leader who is actually weak, proving her point that all men r weak.

Yes such a women exist in ALL women.
So it just hit me. Many are complaining on widespread political scripts being run. Thats what it is. What if her politics "leads" her? That the best you can do is assist in some ways. Thats why many of them do what their peers do. This is why many are un leadable. You will get steamrolled if you interact more than pump and dump because her group controls her.

This is why many of them screw who they are supposed to and get group approval. They dont want to go against their politics.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it just hit me. Many are complaining on widespread political scripts being run. Thats what it is. What if her politics "leads" her? That the best you can do is assist in some ways. Thats why many of them do what their peers do. This is why many are un leadable. You will get steamrolled if you interact more than pump and dump because her group controls her.

This is why many of them screw who they are supposed to and get group approval. They dont want to go against their politics.
I wonder if those political script end game is?
For sure its not just giving more power to women, there is something else.
Overpopulation control maybe?

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man currently divorcing and oh damn glad to! marriage for a guy is the increased perceived social status easier access to sex focus on increasing wealth with joint incomes but if you decrease in value or take ur eye off the ball in a marriage and not work for her she will dump your ass. end of. marriage isn't for the men its the for the women. dont do it. your at ur most powerful when you have everything bar a woman...then ur ready to game on. took me a year after leaving her to realise this....crazy

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man currently divorcing and oh damn glad to! marriage for a guy is the increased perceived social status easier access to sex focus on increasing wealth with joint incomes but if you decrease in value or take ur eye off the ball in a marriage and not work for her she will dump your ass. end of. marriage isn't for the men its the for the women. dont do it. your at ur most powerful when you have everything bar a woman...then ur ready to game on. took me a year after leaving her to realise this....crazy
Agree completely.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your assumption is you're strong, but you're playing in EZ mode so you have no frame of reference for Western game.
Weak men with weak game will lose in all modes.

Even in training mode you complain endlessly.