Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What will marriage give a man that he doesn’t already have?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for my future adult boys that I raise truly 50/50.

I need to be able to tell them someday

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont know.
Marriage to me seems to be more advantagous for the woman.
Makes it harder to leave her.
Id tell him to until at least 35 before thinking about it.
A man need real life experience before making that choice imo some ppl get it faster than other

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of marriage?

1. Regulated governed 'status quo' public marriage
2. Arranged marriage
3. Historical private marriage

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the USA, not much. However it is still the best way to raise children IMO, provided you've found the right wife and mother.

In other countries there's a little more respect and tradition involved, but it's still a roll of the dice. I'd say only do it if you're sure 1) you want to raise children and 2) you've found the right partner for that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Units she is like minded (not into being married) society will tell her, if he doesn't value her enough to wife her up, he doesn't see a future with her and she should leave him. And she will eventually leave him

A

AJ84

We don’t live in a time where anyone has to get married. You can start a family with someone, share a home with them and not get married on paper.

But like Sazc said society tells women that they should get married and if he’s not proposing, he’s not the one. I don’t know how many times I have heard women say, “well if she’s good enough for him to live with, she should be good enough for him to marry.”

Sad really, because marriage doesn’t
guarantee a good relationship. Neither does moving in with, or raising a family with someone as some members here can attest to.

When you think about it there really is nothing that will guarantee a good relationship. There is nothing that will guarantee that you won’t get hurt.

Some people have great relationships, some don’t. Married, common law, dating, poly, whatever. It doesn’t matter what category the relationship falls in, it’s the people involved that make it a good relationship or a bad relationship.

All you can do is open your eyes, not let lust dictate your investment, and when that person shows you who they really are (and they will), choose whether or not to accept it, because people don’t change no matter game, frame, or otherwise.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did appreciate the stability I had in my marriage. Also valued the bond we developed over time. I haven't had anything since that has come close. There was more respect for the relationship within the marriage than any LTR I have had. However, it can develop a false sense of security and when the time comes will blow up in your face and hurt more than any LTR coming to an end.

There is nothing to be gained in marriage that is worth the risk for a man. I really wish that wasn't true but it is. At one point in time marriage was a sacred thing and produced some solid families that were able to accomplish a lot because they stuck together. That ship has long sailed.

I've talked to a few divorced women that made the money in the marriage and are now paying exhusbands. They think a lot like the typical male does in regards to marriage. They aren't so pro-marriage after they have lost some skin in the game.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a marriage story ! My buddy inherited his dads company and brings in about 250k a year. He married a girl in 2006 or so. They have 4 kids together. The wife has never worked and her only job is taking care of the kids. 3 years ago he builds a massive house and she begs him to build a wing for her mom and dad.... he does. Once Mom and dad move in they start babysitting while she starts to relive her youth. She’s out drinking 3 nights a week.

Last Summer he got her a boob job. Last Christmas she starts complaining that the marriage isn’t working. They go to therapy and around New Years he discovers she’s cheating. Massive blow up... she somehow makes him move into the guest room. They keep going to therapy. Around April he finds out through text messages that the other dude ghosted her and she’s been devestated....... so she finds another guy and breaks up his marrriage! My buddy says screw this and files for divorce.

He filed for divorce in June. Her and her family are still in his house. He is looking at shelling out 500k to get rid of her... child support and alimony. She now brings her new boyfriends to my buddies house and until the divorce is finalized he can’t do crap! Don’t get married !!!!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a marriage story ! My buddy inherited his dads company and brings in about 250k a year. He married a girl in 2006 or so. They have 4 kids together. The wife has never worked and her only job is taking care of the kids. 3 years ago he builds a massive house and she begs him to build a wing for her mom and dad.... he does. Once Mom and dad move in they start babysitting while she starts to relive her youth. She’s out drinking 3 nights a week.

Last Summer he got her a boob job. Last Christmas she starts complaining that the marriage isn’t working. They go to therapy and around New Years he discovers she’s cheating. Massive blow up... she somehow makes him move into the guest room. They keep going to therapy. Around April he finds out through text messages that the other dude ghosted her and she’s been devestated....... so she finds another guy and breaks up his marrriage! My buddy says screw this and files for divorce.

He filed for divorce in June. Her and her family are still in his house. He is looking at shelling out 500k to get rid of her... child support and alimony. She now brings her new boyfriends to my buddies house and until the divorce is finalized he can’t do crap! Don’t get married !!!!
Sad....
But with that cheating she did anyway mfor him to get more?
Also I'd go for shared guardianship.

I got a buddy of mine that's in a similar situation he got a great job as a bank brach director but now he got 3 kids with his well educated lazy hot wife who don't like to work. So for the lats 6y now she is a stay at home mom like that's a job.

I can see the blow out coming in 2 year max. He as already got caught cheating
So he decided to go for a 3Rd kid wtf.
He is just to good for her he do everything, he barely have time to see his friend she won't let him. The shiit is gonna hit the fan when he will realize how high his smv ( it is very highest smv ik)

That the kind of life no man ever want to have, so much wasted potential.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage would be okay provided he has good leadership skills and has a higher EQ then his future wife.

Anything else will fail.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage would be okay provided he has good leadership skills and has a higher EQ then his future wife.

Anything else will fail.
What if his EQ and leadership is great but she had an 18 year consistent history of cheating in men and working against them, ultimately to their demise?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if his EQ and leadership is great but she had an 18 year consistent history of cheating in men and working against them, ultimately to their demise?
Stupid question what is EQ?

You got to choose her wisely obv

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The qualities I mentioned above creates followers.

A woman's history at that point becomes irrelevant.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The qualities I mentioned above creates followers.

A woman's history at that point becomes irrelevant.
Ahh... This particular female knows she wants to be an exploiter and controller of men. The better the man the bigger the thrill of the hunt. All wont follow. Many are loyal to their group or paridigm and cheat people outside them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh... This particular female knows she wants to be an exploiter and controller of men. The better the man the bigger the thrill of the hunt. All wont follow. Many are loyal to their group or paridigm and cheat people outside them.
Then she has a fake leader who is actually weak, proving her point that all men r weak.

Yes such a women exist in ALL women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she has a fake leader who is actually weak, proving her point that all men r weak.

Yes such a women exist in ALL women.
Ahh no... Leader discards her when he determines she was working against him.